My Xbox profile picture

Discus and support My Xbox profile picture in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So everytime I try to change my profile picture on the xbox app, it keeps telling me to put my account on adult mode, even though I am on adult mode.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NinaMarshall, Jun 26, 2020.

1. NinaMarshall
    NinaMarshall Guest

My Xbox profile picture

So everytime I try to change my profile picture on the xbox app, it keeps telling me to put my account on adult mode, even though I am on adult mode. Can you help me please?
    My Xbox profile picture [​IMG]

:)

NinaMarshall, Jun 26, 2020
  2. MetallicMakarov Win User

My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?

I checked and there was nothing. When I upload the image, it stays as my Xbox profile picture for about 40 seconds then my picture changes back to a default Xbox profile picture. I have tested it on other pictures and they do not get removed.
  3. Vpnzn Win User

My Xbox profile picture

Your account is way too young
  4. Reuter Dsouza Win User

My Xbox profile picture

You need to be 18 at least in your account.
  5. PaNdAs RuLe546 Win User

My Xbox profile picture

You must be 18 or older to change your profile picture.
  6. RabidLettuce540 Win User

My Xbox profile picture

So everytime I try to change my profile picture on the xbox app, it keeps telling me to put my account on adult mode, even though I am on adult mode. Can you help me please?
    [​IMG]
    Your Account itself has to be set to 18 years old , so u should make your date of teh birth to atleast 2002 , but pls , if ur not over 18 dont use it , cuz it would be violation of restrictions.

Thanks and I hope u found this helpful.
Thema:

My Xbox profile picture

1. My Xbox profile picture - Similar Threads - profile picture

2. Can't change profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change profile picture: I have been trying to change my profile picture for a couple weeks now, maybe 3 to be exact. I have tried different custom photos and none seem to work, I still get the "Don't worry we still have...
  3. Profile picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Profile picture: How do I select a costume gamer pic on the new version of the xbox app? I have no Clue how to do it after it updated. 7cd337a1-3fef-4449-a540-7428022a66c6
  4. Profile picture change on phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Profile picture change on phone: On the new xbox update for the app on iphone how do we change our profile picture 797490c9-f43f-477e-a0e5-c70356f5f2bb
  5. Profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile pictures: Hey guys and gals just wondering anybody know why my onedrive doesn't show on my xbox when I try and change my profile Picture ?I can access it on the app and see my files but when I go to...
  6. Xbox profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile picture: I have tried to change my profile picture and it says I have to wait for it to be verified but it's been like two weeks and still nothing the profile picture I wanted to upload is not...
  7. Profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture: Can I have my profile picture as [img] 7728fc54-7ad2-4913-a47e-e3cd0044ffe1
  8. Custom Profile Picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Profile Picture: Hi! I recently posted Juice Wrld (rapper) in a show called The Loud House on Nickalodean. It says its currently being checked and I have got an enforcement for custom pictures before. I really...
  9. Why did you change your profile picture policy it’s to restricted now

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you change your profile picture policy it’s to restricted now: So im one of the many people who like sexy profile pictures. I was using one of a sexy female doom slayer. I was using it for the longest time then you guys apprently changed your policy. I feel...
  10. Profile picture change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile picture change: Hey people, i have been without a profile picture for about a week now and its been driving me nuts!! Is anyone else having the same issue? Some told me its because i maybe overloaded the system...