: My Xbox Refuses To Connect To The Internet Wirelessly Please Help.

Discus and support : My Xbox Refuses To Connect To The Internet Wirelessly Please Help. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : My Xbox Refuses To Connect To The Internet Wirelessly Please Help. Hello TheAuroraDragon, It seems that your wifi card is faulty if you have already... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TheAuroraDragon, Mar 12, 2020.

1. : My Xbox Refuses To Connect To The Internet Wirelessly Please Help.

Hello TheAuroraDragon,

It seems that your wifi card is faulty if you have already tried all these solutions and on friends connections too.

Is your Xbox One X under warranty? I would send it to Xbox Support team so they can repair it.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

:)

TheAuroraDragon, Mar 12, 2020
  2. MaikLenk Win User

Dein Problem kommt mir sehr vertraut vor.

Meine xBox one S hat das gleiche Problem.

Ich habe am 10.3.2020 mit dem Support das Problem besprochen.

Es gab da auch eine Lösung.

Zitat:

Der Fehler-Code 0x800704cf ist, dass dein Konto nicht mit unserem Live-Netzwerk oder unserem Service verbunden ist. Was ich getan habe, ist, dass du deinen Live-Netzservice in unsere Tools testst, um deine Abonnement zu aktualisieren
    und möglicherweise Fehler in deinem Konto zu entfernen, wenn du eine Verbindung zu unseren Live-Dienste herstellen

Zitat ende

Kommt bei dir auch der fehlercode???

Nun hatte der Support etwas gemacht und ich konnte wieder ganz neu verbinden und konnte bis eben Zocken. Jetzt ist das gleiche Problem wieder da.

Wie auch bei dir schon geschrieben stand.

Ethernet-Kabel funktioniert ohne Probleme.

Your problem seems very familiar to me.

My xBox one S has the same problem.

I discussed the problem with support on March 10th, 2020.

There was also a solution.

Quote:

Error code 0x800704cf is that your account is not connected to our live network or service. What I did is that you test your live web service in our tools to update your subscription and possibly remove bugs in your account when you connect to our live services

quote end

Do you also get the error code ???

Now the support had done something and I was able to reconnect completely and could still gamble. Now the same problem is back.

As was already written for you.

Ethernet cable works without problems.

Add profile Xbox one

To remove an account from an Xbox One console:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.?

2. Choose System, then Settings.

3. Select account and remove accounts.

4. Select the account you want to remove and confirm with Remove. ?

To add an account to your Xbox One console?

1.Press the Xbox button to open the guide.?

2. Select your gamerpa in the top left corner of the screen and then down and select Add New.?

3. Enter the email address for the Microsoft account you want to add and choose.
  3. schnurren Win User

My Xbox Refuses To Connect To The Internet Wirelessly Please Help.

Hello TheAuroraDragon,

It seems that your wifi card is faulty if you have already tried all these solutions and on friends connections too.

Is your Xbox One X under warranty? I would send it to Xbox Support team so they can repair it.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Dieinthedark93 Win User

Your DNS server can't resolve....

I can connect directly from the modem to my xbox so my internet connection is fine. Also, I don't have anything plugged into the WAN port on the router just the LAN to my xbox. I thought the router could wirelessly connect with the modem. Can it? Can
    anyone help me? Or give me a link to an already open topic. I couldn't find anywhere else I could post! PLEASE HELP ME!!!
  5. Ninja Goboree Win User

Frequent Xbox LIVE Disconnects

But mine is happening every 5 minutes i have a actiontec pk 5000 iam disconnecting from the internet aldo and then i connect back in about a minute please help i have wireless also iam also connected wirelessly.
  6. Marco the Fish Win User

Downloads Dont Work Anymore?

Like I said I already tried solution 1 & 2, and my xbox 360 isnt wirelessly connected to the internet
Thema:

1. : My Xbox Refuses To Connect To The Internet Wirelessly Please Help. - Similar Threads - Refuses Connect Internet

2. [X1X Beta] Console periodically refusing to connect via ethernet

in XboX Insiders
    [X1X Beta] Console periodically refusing to connect via ethernet: G'day all. For the last couple of weeks my X1X has had some issues with connecting to my wired connection. It seems to be related to the console turning off (off off, not just instant on) or...
  3. My controllee just refuses to be seen on the bluetooth connections screen

in XboX Insiders
    My controllee just refuses to be seen on the bluetooth connections screen: I've tried literally every method to try and fix this but nothing at all has worked and yes it's a standard black bluetooth controller it connects to the xbox just fine. I have a samsung galaxy...
  4. : xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them: : xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them have you tried to forget the wireless network and re-add it again? 319c1df0-cc83-47e3-9f56-eec661080d67
  5. Wireless Display app refuses to connect to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Display app refuses to connect to PC: I can't get the new Wireless Display app to connect with my Windows 10 PC. It connected to my Android phone just fine, but with the PC it'll start the process but the PC immediately disconnects...
  6. Apple Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to ...

Apple Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to ...: Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to internet absolutely refuses I have already replaced it once but the second one have the same issue...
  7. 2Wire: Xbox One refuses to connect to internet

2Wire: Xbox One refuses to connect to internet: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One refuses to connect to internet My Xbox One refuses to connect to the internet, stating that it has detected a wireless network hardware issue. I use a wired...
  8. Xbox One refuses to recognize and connect to wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One refuses to recognize and connect to wireless network: My Xbox One all of a sudden refuses to connect to my wirless network!? Its been working fine for one month until now. The wireless network is operational and all our other Iphones, Ipads, PCs...
  9. Xbox Live Refuses to Connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Refuses to Connect: I bought an xbox 360 for kid to play. I would like to be able to update the 360 and use it for netflix for his room. I've tried everything with the help forums, tried factory restore, connected to...
  10. Xbox 360 refuses to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 refuses to connect to internet: It connects to the network, then inbetween network and internet it crashes every single time! Everything was perfectly fine yesterday but then when i went to go play the xbox 360 today it would...