My XBOX Rewards can't change to Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support My XBOX Rewards can't change to Microsoft Rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I receive the e-mail today. It tell me "my account have problem and need to contact support team". would you help me with this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Rrrack Icetooth, Aug 1, 2018.

1. My XBOX Rewards can't change to Microsoft Rewards

I receive the e-mail today. It tell me "my account have problem and need to contact support team".

would you help me with this problem?

:)

Rrrack Icetooth, Aug 1, 2018
  2. sproulegroms
    sproulegroms Guest
    CAN't SIGN IN TO REWARDS PORTAL

I AM TRYING TO LOG INTO THE REWARDS PORTAL BUT KEEP GETTING THIS MESSAGE:

Xbox Live Rewards is becoming Microsoft Rewards
    In June, Xbox Live Rewards will become Microsoft Rewards in the United States. You can read more about this change in our FAQs.

READ THE FAQ

So i can't redeem my recent purchases from the Microsoft store

sproulegroms, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Xbox Rewards Transition to Microsoft Rewards

Some time ago my my Microsoft Rewards account had been canceled by Microsoft. (My older brother forgot to change his address when he moved out, and when he created his Microsoft Rewards account this put our household above the limit
    of 5.) When Xbox Live Rewards transitions to Microsoft Rewards will I be given a new/reactived Microsoft Rewards account?

APebbleMaster, Aug 1, 2018
  4. My XBOX Rewards can't change to Microsoft Rewards

Ambassador Kingz, Aug 15, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

My XBOX Rewards can't change to Microsoft Rewards

1. My XBOX Rewards can't change to Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - Rewards can't change

2. MS rewards - can't purchase gift card

in XboX Insiders
    MS rewards - can't purchase gift card: I am trying to purchase a 10.00 gift card with my MS points while they're on sale. However.... Each time it looks to go through just fine until a minute later when I get an email stating that...
  3. Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards: Hi, I've recently purchased an AMD processor and it came with a code for 3 month of Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription. However, when I click "Activate" button on AMD rewards website, it takes me...
  4. Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward: I got a quest which consist in getting an achievement on PC in FH4, but in Microsoft Rewards apps there isn't a Redeem button, so quest is accomplished but I can't get my reward points. Here's my...
  5. Can't claim game pass rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim game pass rewards: I have completed the game pass quests, the achievement tracker is ticked and it tells me to claim the points. Doing so puts me on the quests page and doesn't give me the points nor say I have...
  6. Can't launch microsoft rewards app on xbox

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't launch microsoft rewards app on xbox: Hello, I can't launch the Microsoft rewards app on my xbox one. Every time I try it, this error message shows up: "Your current market is not supported". Can anyone help me with this ?...
  7. Can't Redeem in Microsoft Rewards without number phone

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't Redeem in Microsoft Rewards without number phone: I can't redeem for 1.25$ without number phone because i don't have a phone, is there any option to redeem without number phone 35bfc024-5d20-4640-9e33-726c2eb5fd6d
  8. Can't figure out where to change email associated with Live Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't figure out where to change email associated with Live Rewards: I am receiving emails for Xbox Live Rewards at an address I am getting rid of. I have updated my email to a new one on every Microsoft page I can find, but am still getting Rewards emails at the...
  9. Why can't I/what do I have to do to get access to my dang 2k19 Anniversary rewards and DLC?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I/what do I have to do to get access to my dang 2k19 Anniversary rewards and DLC?????: Purchased it from walmart. Downloads fine. When trying to download anniversary version it states that the DLC code has been redeemed already, it shows its been redeemed in my history, but cant...
  10. I can't claim my reward on Xbox one please help.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't claim my reward on Xbox one please help.: I just want help claiming my reward on Xbox one. f58b5983-b427-4da1-8774-4399396534ca