My xbox S X is keep turning off unexpectedly

Discus and support My xbox S X is keep turning off unexpectedly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have problem, my xbox s x is turning off sometimes when i play forza 5 or halo infinity online and I don't know what is the problem i checked all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArianRaeisi, Nov 22, 2021.

1. ArianRaeisi
    ArianRaeisi Guest

I have problem, my xbox s x is turning off sometimes when i play forza 5 or halo infinity online and I don't know what is the problem i checked all xbox suggests but it didn't work

:)

ArianRaeisi, Nov 22, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Before we try any different solutions, could you say if this problem only happens with these games?

Anyway, I suggest you read the article below for possible solutions.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If none of the solutions listed in the above article solves the problem, please try the tips below.

Change the HDMI port your console is connected to the tv and also the console itself;

Try plugging the console directly into the power outlet, without using a line filter;

Try testing the console on another power outlet;

Test another HDMI cable if possible

If the above tips don't solve the problem, please try the solutions below.

Solution 1:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

After removing the account follow the procedure below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Now add your account again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button.

Open Settings.

Go to Network and select Network settings.

Select Advanced settings.

Select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Select Restart.

Solution 3:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

- Select the option to keep your games and apps so that they are not deleted, make sure you know your email and password as they will be removed from the console and you will need to add them again.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

xbox turning off

4. XBF Chris J Win User

xbox one x

5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox One Power Issue

Hello Reese2001,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little bit more information to make sure that we provide the correct solution. Is your console turning off after you try turning it on? Does the console not turn on at all? Are you using the original
    Xbox One, the Xbox One S or Xbox One X? How long does the console stay on before it turns off? We have a support article that provides solutions for an

Xbox One turning off unexpectedly
    . Be sure to let us know the results Reese2001!
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

xbox one s

Thema:

1. My xbox S X is keep turning off unexpectedly - Similar Threads - keep turning off

2. Xbox One controllers keep turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers keep turning off: Hi, my Xbox One controllers flash for 5 seconds and then turn off. I have tried charging the batteries, changing the batteries, re-programming, re-starting but all 4 controllers still don’t stay...
  3. Controller Elite Series 2 Keeps Turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Elite Series 2 Keeps Turning off: I don't know if there is something I can do with it, but every time I connect the controller to the cable and I'm using it at the same time it just turns off again and again, it only happens when...
  4. Xbox keeps turning off in halo infinite, forza h5

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps turning off in halo infinite, forza h5: Anywhere from 10 min to a half hour or so in my session ends abruptly and my series x turns off. At times i cant use remote start and have to press power button on the console. Is there a fix for...
  5. Xbox one s keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one s keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on: Xbox one s keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on ce4723a2-3b1f-4669-852b-3ec9c85e2980
  6. Xbox series x brand new halo edition keeps turning off randomly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x brand new halo edition keeps turning off randomly: No idea why ! I changed the power cord , outlet , factory reset my console and it keep turning off randomly ! Please help submitted by /u/qpare007 [link] [comments]
  7. my new xbox wireless headset keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my new xbox wireless headset keeps turning off: hey guys so i am having problems with the new xbox wireless headset it seems to turn off on me when i am not using it in a voice call like discord last night i played with a friend the headset...
  8. Xbox One X keeps turning off optical audio after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keeps turning off optical audio after update: After the update the other day my Xbox one X now keeps turning off optical audio output. This is super annoying. Not only does it turn it off, but it wont let me turn it back on. It keeps...
  9. My Xbox Series S keeps turning itself off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps turning itself off: I have it out in the open so it’s not a ventilation problem. I’ve turned the power settings to energy saving, I’ve restarted it, nothing seems to work. I got the console earlier this year, this is...
  10. my xbox series x keeps turning off when i load into ark survival evolved how can i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x keeps turning off when i load into ark survival evolved how can i fix this?: my xbox series x keeps turning off when i load into ark survival evolved how can i fix this? 00611cc0-2777-4748-8fe9-ad6a35c460eb