My Xbox says I need to change my router's configuration? How do I do that

Discus and support My Xbox says I need to change my router's configuration? How do I do that in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My Xbox says I need to change my router's configuration? How do I do that My Xbox says I need to change my router's configuration. How do I do that?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by T Da GameSlayer, Dec 29, 2016.

1. My Xbox says I need to change my router's configuration? How do I do that

My Xbox says I need to change my router's configuration. How do I do that?

:)

T Da GameSlayer, Dec 29, 2016
  2. How do I change my routers security protocol?

How do I change my routers security protocol?
    I just moved into my college dorms and it says my consol supports WPA/WPA2 and WPE security protocols and my router is using something else and I need to change it can I do it from my Xbox or am I screwed?

SLEDDER4LIFE18, Dec 29, 2016
  3. SethGreen1
    SethGreen1 Guest
    How do I change my routers configuration to public

I am trying to connect my xbox to the college campuses public wifi system. It is not enabling me to do so as it says " visit xbox.com/networkhardware to change your routers security protocol system. So here I am with no answers to my question

SethGreen1, Dec 29, 2016
Thema:

1. My Xbox says I need to change my router's configuration? How do I do that - Similar Threads - says need change

2. ESPN 2k5 won’t install saying needs Xbox hard drive. I have 2.6 gig available on Xbox hard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN 2k5 won’t install saying needs Xbox hard drive. I have 2.6 gig available on Xbox hard...: Not loading disk. Says must have xbox hard drive. 2.4 left on hard drive 15 gig left on thumb drive. Trying to load and play espn 2k5. Help please. 5ccd0958-ab89-46e2-8250-578d138fb1b6
  3. Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play: I just bought GTA V on the Microsoft store on the Xbox One. It was the premium online edition that includes a certain DLC. The night it finished installing it worked fine and I was able to play...
  4. I need to know if this is right or wrong to say for my profile bio?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to know if this is right or wrong to say for my profile bio?: So, I have been having a lot of negative experience when it comes to socializing with gamers on Xbox One. If I was to say this, would this be wrong to say and to add? For example: I don't play...
  5. Nier Automata downloaded but game still says it needs to download after I complete the prologue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nier Automata downloaded but game still says it needs to download after I complete the prologue: I bought neir Automata Become as gods edition and when I complete the prologue it says that the game is still downloading. I gave it a lot of time and it still did not work. My xbox says the game...
  6. My forza horizon 4 says that I need to delete and sync them again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 4 says that I need to delete and sync them again: my forza horizon 4 says i need to delete them and sync them again, please help aa8c4119-f336-49dd-9e00-23ba7c7853ae
  7. xbox Rewards program is not working say,"you need to update but nothing has changed

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox Rewards program is not working say,"you need to update but nothing has changed: Please give us our reward points and someone to call about the problem. We have never had an issue until the first of the year. Thanks!!! f56555f4-7231-4387-a3f1-54230bb7c031
  8. I need to change my gamer pick but i cant it say i need to change that at pc or xbox but i ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to change my gamer pick but i cant it say i need to change that at pc or xbox but i ...: i need change my gemer pick but i can it say i need to change it at pc or on an xbox but i dont like it and i dont have pc and i dont have images of my xbox please help microsoft...
  9. Need help Home Xbox Says couldn't save your changes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help Home Xbox Says couldn't save your changes.: On my brothers account PaulDaPig I tried game sharing with the home Xbox setting and he had 5 switches and whenever I try on any console it will say "couldn't save your changes" tried a bunch of...
  10. Trying to redeem my gears codes 1,2& 3 Always getting an error saying that i need to change ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to redeem my gears codes 1,2& 3 Always getting an error saying that i need to change ...: i dont know what i need to do 2d94a546-d38c-4148-b530-04180a6b5de0