My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features

Discus and support My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So a couple of days ago i got on my xbox and connected my internet and i went to play online with friends and it said connect to xbox live even thought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JaxsonD, Aug 14, 2019.

1. JaxsonD
    JaxsonD Guest

So a couple of days ago i got on my xbox and connected my internet and i went to play online with friends and it said connect to xbox live even thought it showed my friends messages and even downloaded a game i was downloading

:)

JaxsonD, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hello again JaxsonD,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. JaxsonD Win User

Yes Ive tried Power cycling and resting my router and when i tested my network its says im good but im still not connected but when i test multiplayer connecting it says some tests cannot be completed
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hello again JaxsonD,

So when you tested both network and multiplayer connection was there any error messages stating there was anything wrong with your network and you tried troubleshooting for that or was there no error message?

Also were you able to Power Cycle your Router as mentioned above by OG Gamer?

If the issue persists please test your Detailed Network Statistics and your Nat Type and let us know what the results are.

I hope this helps.
  5. MidProShot Win User

Try holding the xbox button until it turns off.
  6. JaxsonD Win User

Hi its me again i tried that and it didnt work
Thema:

1. My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features - Similar Threads - says I’m connected

2. Xbox live says I’m online playing a game I do not own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live says I’m online playing a game I do not own.: My husband is on our xbox one playing Dead by Daylight on his profile. He looked to see if he had any friends playing and my profile is signed in and says that I’m playing Rust. We only have one...
  3. Says I’m offline when I’m not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I’m offline when I’m not.: So i got an xbox a few weeks ago and i was going to Terraria with a mate. We both went onto our xboxs and had the same problem. It said both of us are offline when were not. Ive done everything,...
  4. what do i do if my controller is synced but it says to reconnect it when i’m playing a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    what do i do if my controller is synced but it says to reconnect it when i’m playing a game: what do i do if my controller is synced to my xbox one but says to reconnect it when i’m in the middle of the game bb590ec0-9fb8-44b5-aebe-2ac5b48dd1f2
  5. My account says I’m online when I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account says I’m online when I’m not: even when my account is offline my friends keep telling me I’m online it says I’m broadcasting fortnite even after I uninstalled the game??? 27a439cc-7f87-4ab9-9086-c47a57095402
  6. Says I’m broadcasting fortnite when I’m not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I’m broadcasting fortnite when I’m not: my account keeps saying I’m broadcasting fortnite on mixer for 90 plus hours even when xbox is off it always says I am 1584979d-565b-40da-84db-8a8af3934f08
  7. Xbox app saying I’m not allowed to have a coustom gamer pic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app saying I’m not allowed to have a coustom gamer pic: I want to have a coustom gamerpic but it say I must have an adult account which I do 05859d5b-8937-44bc-b84a-3aa4d9e29e81
  8. what do i do if my controller is synced but it says to reconnect it when i’m playing a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    what do i do if my controller is synced but it says to reconnect it when i’m playing a game: what do i do if my controller is synced to my xbox one but says to reconnect it when i’m in the middle of the game bb590ec0-9fb8-44b5-aebe-2ac5b48dd1f2
  9. My account says I’m online when I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account says I’m online when I’m not: even when my account is offline my friends keep telling me I’m online it says I’m broadcasting fortnite even after I uninstalled the game??? 27a439cc-7f87-4ab9-9086-c47a57095402
  10. I’m on xbox live but says that I need to buy subscription again when I try to play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m on xbox live but says that I need to buy subscription again when I try to play ...: so I bought a 12 month Xbox live subscription. When I login it gives me the Xbox live main menu but when I try to play multiplayer it say that I need to buy Xbox live again....