My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I...

Discus and support My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I try to connect on the Xbox to go to live it says nat type... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by milltownmc, Aug 30, 2019.

1. milltownmc
    milltownmc Guest

My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I...

My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I try to connect on the Xbox to go to live it says nat type unavailable n won't let me go online

:)

milltownmc, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

1. My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I... - Similar Threads - says I'm connected

2. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Says I'm connected, but I'm really not?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Says I'm connected, but I'm really not?: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Says I'm connected, but I'm really not? help me! My connection just keeps randomly cutting out. The internet works just fine on my phone and my laptop, but...
  3. I'm connected to internet but won't connect to Xbox live it say disconnected everytime I try ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm connected to internet but won't connect to Xbox live it say disconnected everytime I try ...: I'm connected to internet but unable connect to my ex box live a3b16d21-c6ba-4323-8487-bc2d76504759
  4. Backwards Compatible games say I'm not connected to Xbox live when I actually am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible games say I'm not connected to Xbox live when I actually am: when I try to play backward compatibile games and try to use the online features it says that my Xbox is not connected to Xbox live and says to do the network checks and that says everything is...
  5. I'm trying to play online and I'm signed I and have wifi connected and it says I don't have ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play online and I'm signed I and have wifi connected and it says I don't have ...: I'm trying to play GTA online and I have wifi connected and signed in but when I click online it says that my profile does not have permission to acesss GTA online...
  6. Connected to Xbox live, games are saying i'm not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to Xbox live, games are saying i'm not.: My internet 100% works on all my devices and on my xbox as well, I'm able to go on youtube and download games and updates, it says i'm logged into xbox live. Then I go into games like Rocket...
  7. Borderlands 2 keeps saying I'm not connected to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 2 keeps saying I'm not connected to xbox live: I keep trying to play Borderlands 2 but the game keeps telling me that I'm not connected to xbox live even though I am. My bf and I share the xbox and it shows that he's signed in when he tries to...
  8. I'm connected to the internet and the test says it works but I can't play online or talk with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to the internet and the test says it works but I can't play online or talk with ...: my Xbox says I'm connected to the internet and the test works fine but when I try to play online or talk to people it either works for a short period of time and then stops or doesn't work at all....
  9. Why won't my Xbox Live work and say I'm not connect and always disconnect me from parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Live work and say I'm not connect and always disconnect me from parties?: Can someone lend some help? d2cde8c2-de32-4d5a-999a-8ff5261f1c6e
  10. Everytime i go to watch netflix it says i'm not connected to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime i go to watch netflix it says i'm not connected to xbox live.: Every time I try to watch netflix it's says I need to log into xbox live and when I try to log in it says it's wrong and I know it's not. What can I do? 89f1bc80-ec27-40fc-bbb6-ddd16844e2f4