My xbox says my account is banned but i cant find it on xbox enforcements

Discus and support My xbox says my account is banned but i cant find it on xbox enforcements in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi my xbox says account is banned. But i havent gotten any email about it. And when i log in to xbox enforcements. It says my account is clean and that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mareHöglund, Jan 13, 2022.

1. mareHöglund
    mareHöglund Guest

Hi my xbox says account is banned. But i havent gotten any email about it. And when i log in to xbox enforcements. It says my account is clean and that i have no violations. Im super confused on what i should do. I did say a few chosen words to some hackers in halo infinite so i would not be suprised if thats the reason. But a perm instantly seems rough and why is it not logged anywhere if any one can help me i would be forever thankful its over 10 years old and as a achivement hunter i cant stand to lose it or have the energy to make a new one.

:)

mareHöglund, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

The Enforcement website is currently having issues...the suspicion is the suspensions aren't actually permanent bans but, for some reason, the system is sending that notification instead of the proper one ie a likely 24 comm ban for a first offense.

unfortunately, all you can do is wait for the website to get fixed
  3. KnownSubset1474 Win User

My account was banned for life.

I cannot sign into my xbox live account and it says my account has been subject to enforcement action, i have checked my email and it says i violated some code of conduct and says to sign into the enforcement webpage to find out more, when i try to sign
    in on the website it does not allow me to, i have been banned for no given reason received, what shall i do?
  4. David K. Sr. Win User

I think someone was on my xbox account and I got banned for it

It says they banned my account for Looking For Group. If I appeal the ban thru Xbox Enforcement, could I possibly get unbanned or something?
  5. Anonymous362VM Win User

Xbox Live unfair Permanent banned

Hi sir/mam! Thank you for the time to reply.

It says I was banned for cheating.

But I can promise that I have never ever cheated in my whole life.

I think they only banned me for saying that I was giving out money drops. But I was mot serious, I only wanted more people to add me.

I dont know if if you guys can understand my pain here, because Ive played xbox for so many years with this account and have Always been loyal to it. And after allt the time and money uve spent on xbox my account gets permanent banned.

This is really sad.

And I have tried to contact the enforcement team but I cant find any phone numbers or chats to talk to them.
  6. Noah Delisle Win User

Missing games

I got a perma ban on the account i bought it on (ban came from my brother who i no longer share an account with) but i thought the game licence stays on the xbox. Also the account that has the perma ban is still on my xbox. When i got the perma ban and
    made this account i got a console ban for using a new account before the console ban i had it and when my console ban was lifted i cant find most games i want to download :/
Thema:

1. My xbox says my account is banned but i cant find it on xbox enforcements - Similar Threads - says account banned

2. Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14...: Hi On the 26th December 2021 I went to log on to my xbox to find a pop up claiming that my Xbox Live Account had been permanently banned from servers. I then went to check the xbox enforcement...
  3. Xbox Live account banned 10 years ago, Want to file an appeal but says "Congratulations,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account banned 10 years ago, Want to file an appeal but says "Congratulations,...: I'm having a slight issue I'm trying to download some games with game pass but i keep getting a 0x00000001 error. I did some research and people were saying it may be as a result of discrepancies...
  4. My account says it's ban i just created it yesterday I can't message or play with anyone hell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account says it's ban i just created it yesterday I can't message or play with anyone hell: my account is banned and I only created it a day ago c9286b49-a382-4132-9065-9705c1e1e308
  5. My account wasn’t banned for saying a word I didnt know was bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account wasn’t banned for saying a word I didnt know was bad: hello, My account ‘’ was recently banned for calling someone a word that I thought just meant another word for a cat and he sent me a message saying “banned” and reported me, I would like to say...
  6. I was banned on my Xbox account but the website says my record is clean

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was banned on my Xbox account but the website says my record is clean: i just logged on to my Xbox around and it said I was banned from msg looking for group act but the website says my record is Clean does anyone else have this problem and how do you fix it...
  7. It says im communication banned after i was unbanned so i cant talk on any of my accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says im communication banned after i was unbanned so i cant talk on any of my accounts.: i cant talk to anyone because it says "your privacy settings prevent chat with some people" there is no one in my party and i know im not banned anymore as i have checked...
  8. Y was my Account banned, my enforcement page says my account is perfect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y was my Account banned, my enforcement page says my account is perfect: Hi, my account has a console ban for no reason, I have called multiple times and revived no help. I go to enforcement.xbox.com just to see I have a perfect record and no ban, but when I call it...
  9. Banned account, yet no email to say I was.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned account, yet no email to say I was.: My old account has been banned. I was playing fine like any other, day go out for an hour to come back not being able to login. I have not received an email to linked Xbox account stating I'm...
  10. says "account Banned" , no help from support , no email from xbox , called 800 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    says "account Banned" , no help from support , no email from xbox , called 800 ...: 10 year subcriber here , extremely disappointed with Xbox customer support. Paid for the full year and now on day 2 of not being able to sign on. Still no contact from Xbox live as to why ....