My Xbox Series S are taking too much to stop making noises and completely turn off.

Discus and support My Xbox Series S are taking too much to stop making noises and completely turn off. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series S are taking too much time to turn completely off. He takes 1 minute to stop making noises and completely turn off. Is this normal? And... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VictorElgui, Jan 23, 2021.

1. VictorElgui
    VictorElgui Guest

My Xbox Series S are taking too much to stop making noises and completely turn off.

My Xbox Series S are taking too much time to turn completely off. He takes 1 minute to stop making noises and completely turn off. Is this normal? And I use the economic mode.

:)

VictorElgui, Jan 23, 2021
  2. IcyFrostPro Win User

Xbox makes loud noise on start up

My xbox one s makes a loud loud noise when start up it stops for about 30 sec and then comes back I try to turn it off but when the xbox is off it is louder than when it was on and now i cant use it for now sometimes i turn it on and it doesn’t make the
    noise but if i turn it off then again in 1hour or 2 then it does it again.
  3. Oneberg6857 Win User

Corrupted cloud save files.

You can try cleaning up your video game. Turn it on, and then press the xbox button until it makes a noise and then it will turn off completely, then turn it on again and it will take a long time to enter again, because it is doing an internal cleaning. This can solve the problem
  4. Arianselmo Win User

Instant-On power mode and constant HDD activity

It is a faulty unity, and it is pretty common, the HD should be silent. I made a call for a replacement. Mine definitely ticks while on instant on. And it makes a noise when is turning on/off too. It only stops when is on a game
  5. 2fde6112-8638-41a1-a Win User

Xbox One constant noise

It doesn't sound so much like coil whine, but i mean it could be...

The fact that your console(s) don't/didn't make this annoying noise makes me wonder as to whether i should look into trying to get it replaced by Microsoft? Any idea as to how i would contact someone directly about this? My power brick also makes a rather
    loud noise when switched on and had to revert to changing the power settings to stop it from making the noise when powered off.
  6. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Is HALO 4 a Noisy Game?

[quote user="Jason of Duty"]

[quote user="Flaming Pingu"]

Mine makes a hell of a lot of noise when I turn it off sometimes, to stop it I have to tur it back on

[/quote]

Yes - this is what mine does. You turn off the console and then it's as if you can hear the disc spinning around so fast and it goes "WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR" really loudly... it doesn't stop until you turn it on and then off again.

[/quote]

Mines does this too! Thought it might only be my xbox so never bothered researching it. Its bloody annoying.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series S are taking too much to stop making noises and completely turn off. - Similar Threads - Series are taking

2. Screenshot not taking on Xbox Series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshot not taking on Xbox Series s: If I press the screenshot button it says “screenshot failed [0x82323018]” And doesn’t take one how do I fix? e310ccf3-9910-4dad-a508-9aed46b265f8
  3. My series s takes about 5 minutes to shutdown

in XboX Insiders
    My series s takes about 5 minutes to shutdown: It has never done this until maybe a week ago. submitted by /u/Iamnotwyattearp [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox series x taking long to start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x taking long to start up: Since the most recent update a couple of days ago. Now when I power on my Xbox series x the Xbox logo animation start up takes forever to bring me to the Xbox dashboard. I've tried a hard rest...
  5. Elite series 2 Controller on PC taking screenshots with B button and going to game bar with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 Controller on PC taking screenshots with B button and going to game bar with...: I have no idea what is going on, it only does this when I'm connected with Bluetooth on pc. I don't have an Xbox available to me to see if it does the same on there and it works just fine when I...
  6. Xbox Series X taking forever to boot games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X taking forever to boot games: When I go to play games, it takes my Series X 10-20 seconds to boot certain games to their load screens. This is something that never used to happen. I’m staying somewhere with very slow Internet...
  7. Xbox Series X controller unresponsive when idle and takes forever to connect to the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller unresponsive when idle and takes forever to connect to the box: I have a series X and the controller that comes with it. I also use Panasonic Eneloop Pro. Distance between me and the box is perhaps 8~10 ft When I turn on the controller, most of the times it...
  8. Xbox series x not loading games and taking long to open them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x not loading games and taking long to open them: My Xbox series x has recently not been able to start any games with it constantly saying game has taken to long to start when I try to reload the game I will be kept on the Home Screen for 2...
  9. Xbox series x controller take screen shots without pressing the button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller take screen shots without pressing the button: Recently when playing Destiny 2 the controller is taking screen shots and games sharing without pressing the button, after i disable the función is appearing on the screen that screen shot have...
  10. How long do series x repairs take lately

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long do series x repairs take lately: Does anyone know how long it takes to get a xbox series x repaired it got delivered on a Friday morning and now it's Monday evening and it still hasn't even shown that it's been received I'm just...