My XBOX SERIES S controller is disconnecting with some games

Discus and support My XBOX SERIES S controller is disconnecting with some games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller is disconnecting constantly with some games. Controller is updated. I bought pack console with controller last week. Please help me!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FTorres13, Jan 3, 2022.

1. FTorres13
    FTorres13 Guest

My controller is disconnecting constantly with some games. Controller is updated. I bought pack console with controller last week. Please help me!! Thanks

:)

FTorres13, Jan 3, 2022
  2. FTorres13 Win User

Yes. I try with other controller and It working correctly.

Ok. I restart powercycle and tell you.

Thank you in advance.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If you have a different controller that we can try that would be great so we can test if it’s the controller or the console. Also, ple perform a powercycle on your console to fix the issue.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  4. SamQY Win User

I've bought a xbox pc controller but it does not work properly.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Is your Xbox 360 or Xbox One/Series S/X controller? Currently, your controller does not turn on at all even disconnected from your PC?
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

xbox controller manual

Which Xbox controller are you referring to?

There's some information about the Xbox One controller at this link.

The Xbox Series X and Series S controllers are very similar.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Retrocompatibilidad con anteriores mandos en Xbox Series S/X[Backward compatibility with previous controllers on Xbox Series S / X]

Hello CapitanYT,

Thank you for your post. I understand you have some questions on the compatibility of Rockband and Guitar Hero controllers with the Xbox Series X/S. Currently there is no information regarding the compatibility of these controllers, it is only known that
    the Xbox Series X/S will support controllers that are usable with the Xbox One.

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

1. My XBOX SERIES S controller is disconnecting with some games - Similar Threads - SERIES controller disconnecting

2. Xbox Series S controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S controller disconnecting: I was playing my Series S Wednesday night and all of a sudden my controllers kept disconnecting every 10 to 15 minutes. I looked up every way to fix the problem but nothing seemed to work. I never...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller Disconnecting from PC USB Wired. Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Disconnecting from PC USB Wired. Windows 11.: Hi, As title suggest's my Xbox Series X Controller keep disconnecting from the PC when wired. I prefer to play wired as lower input lag. Have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions such as...
  4. Controller disconnecting Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting Xbox series x: Hi, I've been playing halo infinite and my controller keeps disconnecting while I'm playing. This is extremely frustrating! I have 2 controllers and both controllers are doing it. Is anyone else...
  5. Xbox Series S controller freezes and disconnects but the light on the controller stays on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S controller freezes and disconnects but the light on the controller stays on: Whenever I play a game after a few minutes the controller fully disconnects like I can't control my xbox series s at all but the light on the controller doesn't start flashing it just stays solid....
  6. Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects: After not playing my Xbox for a while I fully updated my Xbox one after connecting to my internet . Everything is all good and swell using my regular battery controller . The problem begins when...
  7. Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects: After not playing my Xbox for a while I fully updated my Xbox one after connecting to my internet . Everything is all good and swell using my regular battery controller *update this even happens...
  8. DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE: Hi, I am writing for a disconnection problem with the controller x box x series is updated in December 2021 it disconnects constantly and THE STRANGE THING IS THAT I ALSO DO IT AFTER I TAKEN THE...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controllers disconnects when R Analog is hardly pressed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controllers disconnects when R Analog is hardly pressed: Dear All I just a bought a new XBOX Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller, which overall works fine on my XBOX Series X. But I noticed a very strange issue where the controller suddenly disconnects...
  10. Xbox series x controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller disconnecting: When i am playing on my series x, my series x controller will stop working. The xbox button is still lit, i can hear it off my headset, but cant press any buttons. I have to take batteries out and...