My Xbox series s i think its getting heat

Discus and support My Xbox series s i think its getting heat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series s i think it's getting heat 30c5e1fd-65a0-4bb7-a9ea-fd41148aa474 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 3OMARSHABAN, Nov 5, 2021.

1. 3OMARSHABAN
    3OMARSHABAN Guest

My Xbox series s i think it's getting heat

:)

3OMARSHABAN, Nov 5, 2021
  2. 3OMARSHABAN Win User

My Xbox series s i think it's getting heat and its lagging some times on forza for a few seconds and its lagging on nfs heat but i can press xbox button and get out from the game and it was lagging on apex mabye for 5 second but in cod warzone i don't think its lagging ( wierd connection)
  3. I'mAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Do you have an external hard drive plugged in to the console right now? If yes, can you unplug it and Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Once done, please check if the issue still persist while the external hard drive is unplugged.
  4. ttttubby Win User

“All of our games… will play up and down that family of devices” – Xbox’s Matt Booty ends the next-gen exclusive as we know it

I think its both great and disappointing. Its great because it means nobody gets left behind. Its disappointing because i had already planned on getting the series x right away. Maybe ill see if i can stretch the life of my xbox one s a bit longer.
  5. Alderamin4191 Win User

Potential overheating Series S

Hi there,

While I use the series X, I haven’t yet experienced any issues with leaving my xbox on extended times to see if it would shut down due to over heating. Think of it as a PC, as long as it gets air to keep it cool, leaving it on for extended time periods I don’t see why it would over heat. However I wouldn’t recommend it, as it could shut down, never tried. Not saying it will shut down due to over heating, but there’s a chance it could.
  6. Adolfocampos28 Win User

Xbox Freezes/Turns Off During Cold War Play

I think its because we downloaded the wrong edition but for $10 you can get the series X/S verision and you should be ok
Thema:

1. My Xbox series s i think its getting heat - Similar Threads - series getting heat

2. Does my Gold Game Pass get used up, even if I have my Xbox Series S unplugged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Gold Game Pass get used up, even if I have my Xbox Series S unplugged?: I have my Gold Game Pass redeemed on my Xbox Series S. But I'm not sure if it still counts the number of days the pass is used, even with my Series S unplugged. 6d29fd5b-213a-4074-a59b-502ef911ed15
  3. Xbox series X getting slow after a couple of hours while streaming playing a game and party...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X getting slow after a couple of hours while streaming playing a game and party...: Basically this started 3 weeks ago when i started noticing. Here are the step i did to try to fix the issue. Hard reset unplugging the xbox for 5 minutes. Soft factory reset keeping apps and...
  4. Can the Xbox Series X get more dynamic themes similar to the PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the Xbox Series X get more dynamic themes similar to the PS4?: The themes for the PS4 are nice. I wish they had some for the Xbox Series X. They can move and play music and create a nice ambiance. I love the Tetris Effect - Always Been but Never Dreamed song...
  5. I sent my Elite Series 2 to get a bumper repaired and the replacement I received has a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Elite Series 2 to get a bumper repaired and the replacement I received has a...: My Elite 2 I sent for repair had an unresponsive left bumper and now the one I have been sent back has a left thumb stick that gets stuck on the internals so doesn't have full motion. Any...
  6. Would I get a smoother gaming experience on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would I get a smoother gaming experience on Xbox Series X?: I've been happily playing on an original Xbox One since 2014 and haven't felt the need for any newer consoles. However, I love playing Fallout 4 with mods and lately the poor thing is having a...
  7. How can i get my series x to download disc games faster?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i get my series x to download disc games faster?: So i did a network speed test and it showed that my download speed is 850mb but when i tried downloading a 33gb disc game the highest speed i would get is 68mb/s. i had no game running but i had a...
  8. Xbox Series X Getting Playing certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Getting Playing certain games: So I got the Series X about 3 months ago and everything has been great so far, except now I'm a little concerned. It seems to me whenever I play any games that are optimized for the series...
  9. Having to pay for xbox one owned games when you get a series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to pay for xbox one owned games when you get a series x: Microsoft claim you can use your existing xbox one games on the series x. I purchased from Microsoft online the digital version of COD black ops cold war. Via the phone app I transferred the...
  10. Unable to get 1440p 120hz xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to get 1440p 120hz xbox series s: Hello So I have the LG UltraGear Gaming Monitor 27GL83A-B no matter what I try I can't get the xbox series s to display at 1440p at 120hz I can only get 120hz on 1080p Added images to what I see...