my xbox series s

Discus and support my xbox series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am contacting you because my xbox when se turn it on is stuck on the xbox loading page and does not go any further. I would like some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nicolehemminger, Jan 13, 2021.

1. my xbox series s

Hello,

I am contacting you because my xbox when se turn it on is stuck on the xbox loading page and does not go any further. I would like some answers for we have only had it since Christmas. has anyone else had this issue? I tried to take it back and they would
    not except it and it is very irritating knowing that we spent a chunk of money on a faulty counsel and it is useless.

It anyone can help that would be great since Xbox won't help.

:)

nicolehemminger, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Optimized Games X|S

Hi,

Both Series X/S games and Xbox One games that been optimised (I'm British) for Series X/S must be installed on either the internal storage or the expansion card. They can not be run from a USB connected storage device. My optimised Series X/S Xbox One games
    were moved to my Expansion card during their update.
  4. dempup Win User

Xbox s

5. Obsessive Power Win User

New xbox S video performance.

Yes it will run at 30 fps on the Series X as well.

The Series X has a number of other advantages over the Series S, not just a higher resolution. The Series X has 6GB more RAM than the Series S and more capable graphics hardware. The Series X can run Xbox One games that were enhanced for the Xbox One X and
    run them smoother.

Only Xbox 360 and original Xbox games that were enhanced For One X get enhanced on the Series S, but unlike that machine, they max out at 1440P. Xbox One games run as they did on the original hardware, but with their own enhancements I mentioned in my previous
    reply such as smoother frame rates, unlocked resolutions and such.

For the time being, Series X and S are on par with each other frame rate wise, but only time will tell for future titles.

I'm a PC gamer (i7 and RTX 2080) as well as a console gamer. I have a Series S because I couldn't get a Series X. When the X becomes available I'll replace it.

I've not connected my Series S to my TV, it's running off my Monitor. 1080P at 120Hz is great so far.

The great thing with these consoles is their content now follows you. when I get my Series X, only old games will work and work better.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

I have Disc versions of games on Xbox One, how will i play them on Series S?

I have several disc games for my Xbox One, i am buying a Series S, but how will i pay them on it?
    You wouldnt. Xbox Series S can only play digital games so if you want to play them on Series S you would have to repurchase them digitally.
Thema:

my xbox series s

1. my xbox series s - Similar Threads - series

2. XBox Series X Controller Syncing/Connectivity Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Controller Syncing/Connectivity Issue: Not sure how to get help on this. Hopefully someone can help or point me in the correct direction. Every few days my both my controllers will not connect to my Series X when I turn it on. The...
  3. Weird Xbox Series X Issue/ Video Glitch (Static Screen)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Xbox Series X Issue/ Video Glitch (Static Screen)?: https://youtu.be/dQbGKJDYqmE [img] Does this happen to anyone else randomly? It used to happen on my Xbox One OG Day One Edition, but now I'm seeing it happen on my brand new Xbox Series X?...
  4. XBOX SERIES X - Capture audio not being captured & Report a Problem not working

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX SERIES X - Capture audio not being captured & Report a Problem not working: I have a Day 1 Xbox Series X, my capture settings are set to 4K HDR/30 Seconds. On 4 of 5 of my most recent captures, there is no audio accompanied with them. I am currently typing this up as...
  5. Watch dogs legion has weird visual glitches on my series x console

in XboX Insiders
    Watch dogs legion has weird visual glitches on my series x console: I’ve played legion on my Xbox one and it was fine but when I switched to my series x whenever I play random pixels keep lighting up all over the screen and I’m not sure what to do to fix it. Any...
  6. Series X randomly disconnecting, only device that does this that I own.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X randomly disconnecting, only device that does this that I own.: I’ve had to constantly persist with this issue since the arrival of my series x. It’s genuinely frustrating as this is the only issue I’ve got with the console, everything else work perfectly....
  7. Xbox Series X Keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Keyboard: I recently got the Xbox series X, and whenever I connect my keyboard, sometimes a glitch will happen where every time I try to press the keys the binds are in the wrong order. I press W and it...
  8. Minecraft Raytracing Xbox Series X|S 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Raytracing Xbox Series X|S 2021: Hello, Everyone. I have recently in the last two months purchase an Xbox Series X. I see that the curent version of Minecraft is running on the “Render Dragon” egine. This egine has elimunated...
  9. One of the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One of the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller is not working.: One of my paddles is not seating right and will not function the button behind it. What options do I have here? dbaea228-1aa0-4747-8bb8-ef753f3e392c
  10. Horrible Audio Delay using Bitstream on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible Audio Delay using Bitstream on Xbox Series S: When will you guys fix the bad audio delay using bitstream with the xbox series S? I just got it today and Dobly Atmos is unusable because of the very noticeable audio delay when selecting that...