my xbox series s

Discus and support my xbox series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am contacting you because my xbox when se turn it on is stuck on the xbox loading page and does not go any further. I would like some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nicolehemminger, Jan 13, 2021.

1. my xbox series s

Hello,

I am contacting you because my xbox when se turn it on is stuck on the xbox loading page and does not go any further. I would like some answers for we have only had it since Christmas. has anyone else had this issue? I tried to take it back and they would
    not except it and it is very irritating knowing that we spent a chunk of money on a faulty counsel and it is useless.

It anyone can help that would be great since Xbox won't help.

:)

nicolehemminger, Jan 13, 2021
  2. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  3. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Optimized Games X|S

Hi,

Both Series X/S games and Xbox One games that been optimised (I'm British) for Series X/S must be installed on either the internal storage or the expansion card. They can not be run from a USB connected storage device. My optimised Series X/S Xbox One games
    were moved to my Expansion card during their update.
  5. dempup Win User

Xbox s

6. Obsessive Power Win User

New xbox S video performance.

Yes it will run at 30 fps on the Series X as well.

The Series X has a number of other advantages over the Series S, not just a higher resolution. The Series X has 6GB more RAM than the Series S and more capable graphics hardware. The Series X can run Xbox One games that were enhanced for the Xbox One X and
    run them smoother.

Only Xbox 360 and original Xbox games that were enhanced For One X get enhanced on the Series S, but unlike that machine, they max out at 1440P. Xbox One games run as they did on the original hardware, but with their own enhancements I mentioned in my previous
    reply such as smoother frame rates, unlocked resolutions and such.

For the time being, Series X and S are on par with each other frame rate wise, but only time will tell for future titles.

I'm a PC gamer (i7 and RTX 2080) as well as a console gamer. I have a Series S because I couldn't get a Series X. When the X becomes available I'll replace it.

I've not connected my Series S to my TV, it's running off my Monitor. 1080P at 120Hz is great so far.

The great thing with these consoles is their content now follows you. when I get my Series X, only old games will work and work better.
Thema:

my xbox series s

1. my xbox series s - Similar Threads - series

2. Please make SoulCalibur 3, 4, 5 available on Xbox Series S/X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make SoulCalibur 3, 4, 5 available on Xbox Series S/X: I got Xbox Series X for Soulcalibur 6. I was wondering why Soulcalibur 5 is not available. But I found on Amazon for $14.99. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DPZ6B9A/ Digital Code worked...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller not mapping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller not mapping: I play on an Xbox One. I did an update to my Elite Series 2 controller and now the mapping is not working. I made a profile and saved it into slot 1 and it is not allowing me to select that. It...
  4. I can't install games on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    I can't install games on my series x: is it normal that I can no longer install certain games and dlc?I have internal and external space but each time I downloaded stop (series x) submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Ad-7695 [link] [comments]
  5. Game DVR Issues on my Series X, help me!!

in XboX Insiders
    Game DVR Issues on my Series X, help me!!: I'm having problems with Game DVR since I have got my Series X. It first start when I would be recording my game sessions on to an 64GB 3.1 flash drive for my YouTube Channel and it would abruptly...
  6. Cold war physical xbox one on serie x, laggy as hell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold war physical xbox one on serie x, laggy as hell: Hi everyone, I bought the xbox one physical one for my serie x ( just saw after one week it was not the real, x/s version... ) and even so it retro compatible. I got severe lag and lil'...
  7. XBOX SERIES X BLACKSCREEN WHEN STARTING AND EXITING GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X BLACKSCREEN WHEN STARTING AND EXITING GAMES: I just recently bought a monitor for my xbox series x its the acer nitro xv272u and things were going great. But everytime I start a good amount of games gears 5, Halo MCC, mass effect, skyrim,...
  8. Series X Controller on PC Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X Controller on PC Connectivity Issues: My new series x controller is updated and charged up. Tried this on multiple computers, same outcome. While connected via bluetooth, the controller occasionally disconnects for a few seconds. This...
  9. Xbox Series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X: Is there ever going to be Xbox Series X in stock at the Microsoft store . Inquiring minds would like to know a date and time if at all possible. Please and thank you ur number 1 fan...
  10. Xbox Series X wifi connection issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Series X wifi connection issues: Xbox Series X wifi connection issues I see. If that's the case, I'm afraid your console needs a service. I totally understand that you are having issues with the console. No worries, I have here...