My Xbox Series X is literally dying. Help

Discus and support My Xbox Series X is literally dying. Help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! So, I've had a few issues with the Series X, and now it's gotten worse. When I watch YouTube on it, it will flash black for a second and my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Endersphel, Dec 14, 2020.

1. My Xbox Series X is literally dying. Help

Hi! So, I've had a few issues with the Series X, and now it's gotten worse. When I watch YouTube on it, it will flash black for a second and my speakers will pop. This happens every few minutes while on there. It also happens sometimes when switching games/apps. Now, it's starting to just display a colorful static and my speakers pop constantly. I have two separate videos of it happening but this sub doesn't allow vids. Can anyone give me advice on what to do or at least what's wrong with it? I bought it directly from the Microsoft store and have only used the factory parts.

submitted by /u/Endersphel
    [link] [comments]

/u/Endersphel, Dec 14, 2020
  2. julosjc Win User

Series x and our digital games

Anything that plays on xbox one (except kinect) will play on series X. You can also literally move a portable HDD and plug it into series x from day one
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Is my Series X dying?

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the issues you are having, I fear it may be a hardware issue that would require a repair or replacement of the device, but before we confirm this, please read the article below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

- If none of the above solutions solve the problem, try the alternatives below.

Try plugging the console directly into the power outlet, without using a line filter

Try testing the console on another power outlet

- If the above tips don't solve this, try the procedure below.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

- Select the option to keep your games and apps so that they are not deleted, make sure you know your email and password as they will be removed from the console and you will need to add them again.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. BioHazard13576 Win User

Is my Series X dying?

I also have the exact same issue, after moving my Xbox one x from one tv to the other after a few hours of gaming it suddenly became all wavy at the bottom of the screen and video and audio cut out completely at times, I thought it might just be glitched but after shutting it off it no longer turns back on. This Xbox one x is only 2-3 years old, and I can’t see it dying that fast. Is there any way to fix this? I have tried multiple HDMI cables, ports, and TVs.
  5. Default_570 Win User

Is my Series X dying?

make sure the unit is dust free, and laying it horizontal seems to allow air to flow better
  6. AlbertLarddyson Win User

Naming of the consoles

Bro you literally sound like my teacher lol. After releasing one s, there came xbox one x. And now Series X which is kinda confusing because they should have gone from Series S to Series X in such harmonious pattern but rather mixing up the names. Xbox can do better and I know that. I'm not being toxic but bro they have to do something about the naming of their consoles that's all just like naming Windows OS from after XP.
Thema:

My Xbox Series X is literally dying. Help

1. My Xbox Series X is literally dying. Help - Similar Threads - Series literally dying

2. Xbox Elite series 2 controller not working on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller not working on PC: I got my new Xbox One elite series 2 controller for playing on PC and I don't currently own an Xbox. 1.- I tried to connect my controller via Bluetooth to my PC but some buttons execute 2 actions...
  3. Xbox series x Halo edition missing halo infinite game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x Halo edition missing halo infinite game...: Hi. I Have the new xbox series x halo edition and the halo infinite should have came with the console automatically and digitally after you install the console for the first time but the problem...
  4. Xbox Series S only recognizes external HDD as a Media Drive/ No Formatting Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S only recognizes external HDD as a Media Drive/ No Formatting Option: Hey All, I recently bought a Toshiba Canvio Ready Portable External Hard Drive 1TB and I plugged it into my Xbox Series S to store last gen games. I saw on various videos when you plug in an...
  5. Elite Controller Series 2 is mapping A Button to open Game Bar PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 is mapping A Button to open Game Bar PC: When wired up to the PC it works fine, when connected to the PC's bluetooth the A button works as intended but ALSO opens and closes the Game Bar, as if I were hitting the Xbox Button. No issues...
  6. Xbox Series X Order

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Order: I ordered an Xbox Series X on November 24, and it's been 2 weeks since then and on the order details it just says, "Pending", but next to that it says, "Estimated Delivery Time December 14". Does...
  7. stereoscopic 3d backwards compatible xbox 360 games for xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stereoscopic 3d backwards compatible xbox 360 games for xbox series s: I am new to xbox and have an question: I was told that there are no stereoscopic 3d games for the xbox series s but that I can play backward compatible Xbox 360- stereoscopic games on my series s...
  8. Xbox Series X Dolby Atmos delay fixed with 4k 120 hz VRR enabled etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Dolby Atmos delay fixed with 4k 120 hz VRR enabled etc: On Saturday December 4th I bought an LG C1 65 ". When I connected the xbox directly to the TV to have 4k 120hz VRR etc ... I discovered the delay in the dolby atmos connected to my AVR-X1500H, i...
  9. Xbox series x crashing or turning off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x crashing or turning off: Hi guys recently I got a series x ,and well in some games the Xbox turns off or freezes and then turn off,I saw somebody telling that it was with a recent update which causes most of this...
  10. My Series X literally cannot maintain an internet connection for longer than an hour...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X literally cannot maintain an internet connection for longer than an hour...: This is incredibly frustrating. Every time I loaded up Destiny 2 today, I would disconnect from xbox live. When I'm just at the dashboard, disconnected. Playing any game, I go offline. I've...