My Xbox series X/S controller does connect to my pc with bluetooth but wont work

Discus and support My Xbox series X/S controller does connect to my pc with bluetooth but wont work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I received my new xbox series x/s controller today but it doesnt work with bluetooth. It will connect but my pc doesnt get any responses. With a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GuidoEmans, Nov 10, 2020.

1. GuidoEmans
    GuidoEmans Guest

My Xbox series X/S controller does connect to my pc with bluetooth but wont work

Hi,

I received my new xbox series x/s controller today but it doesnt work with bluetooth. It will connect but my pc doesnt get any responses. With a type c cable it works just fine. I also tried to connect it to my android phone using bluetooth and that works
    as well. But it wont work on my pc for some reason. Does someone know how i can fix this?

:)

GuidoEmans, Nov 10, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Adaptador Windows para controle Xbox Series S/X

Hello,

There isn't a specific adaptor for the Series X/S controllers for PC. The current adaptor works just fine with these newer controllers, however it is now in very short supply. There are third party ones available that do the same thing.

The Xbox 360 wireless controllers use a different WIFI protocol, they need their own Xbox 360 wireless Gaming Receiver.

Xbox One and Series X/S controllers can be connected to PC via Bluetooth, but headsets will only work with the Xbox One adaptor (or a third party version), they won't work when the controller is connected via BT
  4. MarcoAraujoSantos Win User

Adaptador Windows para controle Xbox Series S/X

Hello,

There isn't a specific adaptor for the Series X/S controllers for PC. The current adaptor works just fine with these newer controllers, however it is now in very short supply. There are third party ones available that do the same thing.

The Xbox 360 wireless controllers use a different WIFI protocol, they need their own Xbox 360 wireless Gaming Receiver.

Xbox One and Series X/S controllers can be connected to PC via Bluetooth, but headsets will only work with the Xbox One adaptor (or a third party version), they won't work when the controller is connected via BT
    Muito obrigado pela resposta! Era exatamente o que eu queria saber.
  5. I WonderBang I Win User

Xbox One S Bluetooth Compatibility...

The redesigned controller has added Bluetooth to make it easier to connect to a W10 PC. That is all. The Xbox One S does not use Bluetooth to connect to the controller.
  6. GuidoEmans Win User

Alright, Ill look there. thanks.
Thema:

1. My Xbox series X/S controller does connect to my pc with bluetooth but wont work - Similar Threads - series controller does

2. Xbox Series X Console and Controller Sync Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console and Controller Sync Problem: Normally, it will let me play just fine. But, this the second time this has happened. My controller just can't connect to the console, thus i cant play. After troubleshooting for hours, I can't...
  3. XBox Series X Controller Syncing/Connectivity Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Controller Syncing/Connectivity Issue: Not sure how to get help on this. Hopefully someone can help or point me in the correct direction. Every few days my both my controllers will not connect to my Series X when I turn it on. The...
  4. Why does Xbox recommend charging your elite series 2 controller from an Xbox console or PC...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox recommend charging your elite series 2 controller from an Xbox console or PC...: Does charging from a wall shorten its batter capacity? I don't know much about tech. 3a540774-4fc4-45c3-9920-36c3aee612dd
  5. why does my xbox series x controller not turn on when i press xbox button (wired pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my xbox series x controller not turn on when i press xbox button (wired pc): sometimes it turns on other times i have to hold it, press the pair bluetooth button or unplug usb and reconnect. anyone else having this problem 451b443f-a738-4566-9032-e12ffe2b9cd3
  6. does xbox elite controller series 2 work with adapter?

in XBoX on Windows
    does xbox elite controller series 2 work with adapter?: I encountered connection issue with bluetooth on PC so i wonder if i can use an adapter instead to get more stable wireless connection? 3c524d85-dad6-4fad-896f-78d63a7ced78
  7. Does the MS rechargeable battery pack from an Xbox One controller fit into a Series S/X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the MS rechargeable battery pack from an Xbox One controller fit into a Series S/X...: MS have announced new "play and charge" kits for the new controllers coming with the new consoles. The new controllers have a new share button and use a Type C USB connector. In photos, the...
  8. Does anyone know what type of charger cable should be used for a Xbox Series X controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what type of charger cable should be used for a Xbox Series X controller...: Hey everyone, I noticed that the XBSX does not come with a charger cable for the new controller. I personally need a 10 foot cable as my couch is about 8 feet away from where my console is. I...
  9. ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...: Hace 3 semanas que ya llegó al centro de servicio pero no me han dado respuesta o dado alguna actualización con mi control. [Translation-It has been 3 weeks since it arrived at the service center...
  10. Why does the Xbox wireless elite series 2 controller not have a removable battery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox wireless elite series 2 controller not have a removable battery?: I am trying to figure out why the elite series 2 controller for the xbox doesn't have removable batteries. I enjoy being able to just change my battery pack to basically have a full charge without...