My Xbox series X turns off every time it finishes downloading a game, is there a fix?

Discus and support My Xbox series X turns off every time it finishes downloading a game, is there a fix? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I’ve made sure it has proper ventilation. It is plugged directly into the wall. I’ve had no issue with the Xbox running a game at all. But every... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lordchickenz91, Sep 21, 2021.

1. My Xbox series X turns off every time it finishes downloading a game, is there a fix?

So I’ve made sure it has proper ventilation. It is plugged directly into the wall. I’ve had no issue with the Xbox running a game at all. But every time a download finishes, no matter how big or small, the Xbox turns off.

I’ve factory reset it. I factory reset it while keeping games and apps as well.

I haven’t tried power cycling if that’s an option, where you unplug it and wait 30 seconds then plug it back in.

Do I just have to send it back?

submitted by /u/Lordchickenz91
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lordchickenz91, Sep 21, 2021
  2. lacurra-05E83527-5E6 Win User

My games are not downloading when I turn the Xbox off and instant mode is on

I'm having the same issue but with my series X. Downloads fine while on but as soon as i turn it off (in instant on mode) everything stops
  3. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  4. TomCole5 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    Not necessarily fifa 21 xbox one version crashes and turns mine off so does fortnite
  5. Treakle28 Win User

Multiple Xbox Error Codes Trying to Sign In

I've tried Moving and Redownloading the account, Redownloading updates, deleting the Cache, and turning the xbox system off and back on.

Since last time, the error has gone back to Error Code 80151011 and refuses to let me finish downloading my account again. It certainly seems like every time I turn around, theres another Error Code.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
Thema:

My Xbox series X turns off every time it finishes downloading a game, is there a fix?

1. My Xbox series X turns off every time it finishes downloading a game, is there a fix? - Similar Threads - series turns off

2. Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...

in XboX Insiders
    Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...: Issue possibly submitted by /u/pillai98 [link] [comments]
  3. External hard drive (USB powered) turns on and off when Xbox Series X is turned off

in XboX Insiders
    External hard drive (USB powered) turns on and off when Xbox Series X is turned off: Its really annoying and the hard drive is getting used when it shouldn't be. We already checked the box that says turn off external drive when powered off. We searched on some forums and can't...
  4. 2k crash next gen Xbox series x turn off whole console

in XboX Insiders
    2k crash next gen Xbox series x turn off whole console: my system shuts off during play now online and my park why???? submitted by /u/Stranger-danger26 [link] [comments]
  5. Why does my Series X randomly turn off when playing games

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Series X randomly turn off when playing games: My Xbox randomly turns off when I play nba2k22. I don’t have anything in the setting for it to do this and it’ll do it even when I’m just idle in the game. It has done this with Cold War and...
  6. mortal Kombat X is turning off my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mortal Kombat X is turning off my xbox series s: every time I start story mode, right in the first cutscene, the game image crashes and my video game turns off. I've tried and asked Microsoft for a refund but it wasn't accepted. Would anyone...
  7. Xbox series x randomly turns off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x randomly turns off: Hi there, recently my Xbox series x has been randomly turning itself off especially playing the fifa 22 beta. It has a few times on other games too submitted by /u/webby07 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Series X Crashing and then turning off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Crashing and then turning off: Hi, I just got an Xbox series X a day ago and I was setting everything up. I downloaded some games and one of them being Gangbeasts. When I try to go into a game it crashes the Xbox and then my...
  9. Xbox Series X automatically turns off when I load any game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X automatically turns off when I load any game.: Is anyone else having this problem? Ive tried everything to fix it but nothing works. 8cd2afa8-f6f3-4d2e-897c-e9842fea57f7
  10. On Xbox Series X/S, does turning off the "other devices can turn console off" setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox Series X/S, does turning off the "other devices can turn console off" setting...: I previously had a problem where turning off my Xbox One S would turn off the TV, which would turn off my Series S, due CEC settings working through HDMI for the new consoles instead of IR signals...