My Xbox starts then immediately turns off

Discus and support My Xbox starts then immediately turns off in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I moved my xbox to another room and now it shuts off about 3 seconds after turning on. I don't have a power brick, I plug directly into the wall. What... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jcrocker8, Apr 30, 2019.

1. jcrocker8
    jcrocker8 Guest

I moved my xbox to another room and now it shuts off about 3 seconds after turning on. I don't have a power brick, I plug directly into the wall. What is going on?

:)

jcrocker8, Apr 30, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3. Airyrose666 Win User

get it looked at might need repair
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello jcrocker8!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that this situation with your console shutting off can be frustrating but, I will be happy to assist. As previously stated by the Ambassador's you should check out the steps for an

Xbox One Unexpectedly Turning Off
    , I would try those steps and if they do not work I would then suggest contacting support.

If you need to
    Contact Support
    , try these steps:

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

If you need any further assistance feel free to reply back letting us know. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. {Parity} Win User

Sounds like the console is going to need a repair. You can log into your account and go to devices and start the process there if you registered your console.
  6. METHOD BLUNT Win User

Cloud storage is disabled but still saves?

Hello.

It's normal my Xbox 360 does not turn off immediately, unplug your ethernet cable and Xbox 360 will turn off immediately
Thema:

1. My Xbox starts then immediately turns off - Similar Threads - starts immediately turns

2. New Call of Duty Modern Warfare not starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Call of Duty Modern Warfare not starting: Hi I am trying to play the pre order access beta for COD Modern Warfare, but it says I am too early? The beta started 47 min ago.., how to fix? b5c77999-3e1c-4324-a42c-cbc51bb4d9ff
  3. Media Player Wont Start

in XboX Insiders
    Media Player Wont Start: [IMG] I had to get a warranty replacement console as my BF5 edition console shit itself. I've been re-downloading all my games and apps but when I try to load Media Player I get the following...
  4. The Tower of Time Beta Starts Today, September 20th

in XboX Insiders
    The Tower of Time Beta Starts Today, September 20th: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. forza 7 crash when starting game immediately after july 10 update

in XBoX on Windows
    forza 7 crash when starting game immediately after july 10 update: any remedy to this? i check windows 10 for errors and find nothing. it happens during the turn 10 loading screen 22736b79-c1d5-4de8-87a8-c918a566be78
  6. Why Does My Xbox One Power Off Immediately After Start-up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Does My Xbox One Power Off Immediately After Start-up: Need help with xbox that immediately shuts off when powered on. Today i tried turning it on like always and it powered off within a half of a second. It keeps doing just that and doesn’t seem to...
  7. Xbox One shuts down immediately after starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One shuts down immediately after starting game: Purchased Xbox One 4 months ago, about week or two ago it has started to shut down right after stating a game. When I restart it is fine. Very annoying for a new console. I have seen this in...
  8. Xbox one start on with sound and immediately turns back off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one start on with sound and immediately turns back off: Hi, My Xbox one was working till today, suddenly in noon time it shut down and after that whenever I try to start, it starts on with sound and immediately turns back off with in half a second. My...
  9. cannot start games immediately after power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot start games immediately after power on: Hello, after I have my box switched on I can not immediately start a game. I tried it with fifa17 and BlackOpsIII. This message appears: Try again later, oder restart your box. An error code does...
  10. Every time I start up a game, I am immediately disconnected from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I start up a game, I am immediately disconnected from Xbox Live: Hello everyone, Since the day I got my Xbox One, Christmas morning in 2013, my system has had an issue with random disconnections from Xbox Live. I will be talking to my friends while on the home...