My Xbox suspension should be done

Discus and support My Xbox suspension should be done in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Every time I sign into my Xbox it says I’m suspended from doing a bunch of things till August 12 and when I go to my Xbox reinforcement it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SSH��AND FNG��, Jul 31, 2020.

1. My Xbox suspension should be done

My Xbox suspension should be done [​IMG]
    Every
    time I sign into my Xbox it says I’m suspended from doing a bunch of things till August 12 and when I go to my Xbox reinforcement it says the suspension has already been complete but I can’t even upload game clips without it saying you’re suspended Or join
    my friends game in NBA 2K20
    My Xbox suspension should be done [​IMG]

:)

SSH��AND FNG��, Jul 31, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on suspension. You most likely have a console ban. These will not show in your enforcement page list unfortunately. You can go to the

Enforcement page
    and look over console bans. As there is nothing more we can do here on the forums. I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Suspension

The email that is connected to your account should have an email that states how long your suspension is for. Any suspension longer than 24 hours you can have a case review done.
  4. MitchellWatson Win User

Suspensions non stop and no free talk

Im about done with xbox at this point, suspension after suspension. My whole
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] console is banned for 2 weeks for something i didnt do
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Suspension not done yet

Try these steps below:

1. Log on to http://enforcement.xbox.com and check if you still have any other active suspensions in place.
    2. If you are clear, then proceed to
      remove your account
      from the console.
    3. Give your console a proper power cycle.
    4. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    5. Attempt to play multiplayer, or use any other online features to test.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Communication ban

You should still be able retry after 24 hours. However based on what was done, the suspension will most likely be upheld.
Thema:

1. My Xbox suspension should be done - Similar Threads - suspension should done

2. Custom profile picture suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom profile picture suspension: I had my profile picture falsely reported and suspended for a day it never gave me the option to appeal even after 24 hours. The suspension is over now but it still doesn’t let me add a custom...
  3. Suspension should have been mutual. (if anything it should have been a wash) GOOD READ!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension should have been mutual. (if anything it should have been a wash) GOOD READ!: I was playing Black Ops 4 multiplayer when I came across a troll that had "****" it was the "D" word for penis and a drawing of an erect penis in his emblem. He was also racist and disrespectful...
  4. We should be able to file a case review for communication suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    We should be able to file a case review for communication suspensions: I'll admit it, it wasn't nice of me to send "f*** you" to the person that killed me. However, I feel like it is slightly justified considering they intentionally team killed myself and squadmate...
  5. We should get warnings before permanent suspensions/ bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    We should get warnings before permanent suspensions/ bans: My account Was just permanently suspended because of someone accessing it and posting rude pics as the profile pic. Now I’ve lost my account and everything on it aswell as the console itself. I...
  6. Giant missunderstanding in my account suspension! Microsoft should research more before baning ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Giant missunderstanding in my account suspension! Microsoft should research more before baning ...: Im done! So my account () got banned for trying to help let Xbox live clear from modders. I got a message from a modder that said he was going to mod your account for the games of your choice if...
  7. "Temporary suspension" still active 11 days after "temporary suspension" should have ended.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Temporary suspension" still active 11 days after "temporary suspension" should have ended.: I was given a two week console suspension, which was suppose to be lifter on July 6th, 2017 at 1am. It is now July 17th, 2017 9:45am and my suspension is not lifted. I tried calling customer...
  8. My account suspension should be overturned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account suspension should be overturned: My account was suspended for cheating and i did not cheat and I need this ban overturned and this very upsetting because I have never had an issue with xbox up until this point and I would like to...
  9. Suspension should have ended by now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension should have ended by now: hi guys, sorry for posting this again but I really need an answer about this issue I'm having. I got a communication suspension that should have ended almost a week ago and I still can't have a...
  10. Can't talk in parties. after my suspension should be over PLS HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't talk in parties. after my suspension should be over PLS HELP: So last week i got suspended until the 27th of october and now my suspension is over i still can't talk in parties could you look this up asap and fix it please it has been 2 extra days i can't...