My Xbox turns off as soon as I access the troubleshoot menu. HELP!

Discus and support My Xbox turns off as soon as I access the troubleshoot menu. HELP! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so for the last couple of months ive been having issues with my console making eject noises by itself and turning on after i shut it down..i was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LSG Trapology, Apr 24, 2020.

1. My Xbox turns off as soon as I access the troubleshoot menu. HELP!

Ok so for the last couple of months ive been having issues with my console making eject noises by itself and turning on after i shut it down..i was using it today and as im scrolling through the dashboard it kept freezing and my controller wasnt functioning
    properly so i hard reset it..as i turnt it back on i was stuck on the green screen & after resetting it again didnt work i held the synch and power button in order to access the troubleshooting menu but as soon as it loads my game keeps turning off (multiple
    times)

im sure this may have something to do with me needing a new console or repairs but im also thinking it could have something to do with a new update i was prompted to do this morning..maybe upon completion it messed things up as well

:)

LSG Trapology, Apr 24, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

just to be sure, do you have any external storage devices connected? If so please disconnect those and try to see if anything changes. I had an issue that caused freezing and controller issues at some point which was caused by a faulty external storage device.

If the same thins happen without any external storage device connected then please try the steps here:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/console-turns-off-unexpectedly

If you are participating in the Xbox Insiders program then also be sure to post the issue here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  3. EdBoi1 Win User

Black Screen of Death?

I have tried pressing and holding the power button for ten seconds and then I waited thirty seconds and turned it back on but I can't access my settings on my xbox,the only menu I can access is the power off menu.
  4. WPAK Win User

My Xbox turns off after i load up the troubleshoot menu? PLEASE HELP!

5. nbcGamer561 Win User

Unable to sign in

It might be a problem with your console. You will maybe have to open the troubleshoot menu to Reset the console to factory settings here is some steps to access the troubleshoot menu.

1. Turn off the console

2. Hold Eject & Sync Then turn on the console

3. Then goto "Reset This Xbox"

4. Then Press A and Goto Remove Everything

Then it will start Reseting the console

But if the troubleshoot menu doesn't show you can do it the easy way.

1. Goto settings

2. Then system

3. Then press a on Console info then Reset console
  6. godloesugly 7 Win User

troubleshoot menu when turned on?

well.... i smashed it and bought a new one....
Thema:

1. My Xbox turns off as soon as I access the troubleshoot menu. HELP! - Similar Threads - turns off soon

2. Xbox one x turns on then off after 1 minute with no display

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x turns on then off after 1 minute with no display: My Xbox one x turns on then off after 1 minute with no display on the tv. When i turn it on the fan kicks on for a few seconds then turns off then i hear a faint beeping noise coming from inside...
  3. My Xbox turns on for a few seconds and then turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on for a few seconds and then turns off: Hi guys, my Xbox One is having this problem, when I turn it on it only lasts for a few secs and it shuts off. I don't know if this has something to do with this, last weekend I was outside and in...
  4. XBOX 360 turns off as soon as a disc is inserted

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 turns off as soon as a disc is inserted: Hello, I started ti face a wierd issue. My XBOX 360 console shutsdown as soon as I place a disc in the drive. If the disc is already in the drive and if we switch on the system, the system starts...
  5. Xbox Controller turning off to soon

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller turning off to soon: I was playing Division 2 on a Heroic Mission Solo (Folks say it can't be done Solo) and as it being very hard and very long I had to go to the bathroom and when I got back my Controller was off...
  6. Xbox One turns on and as soon it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns on and as soon it turns off: I'm having a problem with my Xbox One, some months ago it started to not turnnig on. Everytime that i press the "Power On" button, with the Xbox logo it makes a diferente sound and after more os...
  7. xbox one turning off as soon as i load a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one turning off as soon as i load a game: xbox one turning off as soon as i load a game. Please help . Already formatted with only games and apps. Still not resolved. fd5a4070-9cf5-4247-bbda-7fd9b23b24be
  8. Xbox One S turns off as soon as a disc is inserted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns off as soon as a disc is inserted...: As per title since 2 days whenever I try to insert a game disc (I actually didn't try yet with other kind of media discs...) the console immediately turns off. As soon as I eject the disc it...
  9. My Xbox keeps turning off as soon as it lights up! Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps turning off as soon as it lights up! Please Help!: somone please help me I just got an Xbox from a man from eBay and it worked just fine. I looked at all the profiles and everything was working ok, after that I went and factory reset the console....
  10. Xbox one power supply brick turns off as soon as it's plugged into the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power supply brick turns off as soon as it's plugged into the system: So, around 2 weeks ago, my Xbox one lost power and the little power brick light wasn't on. I tried different outlets and I noticed that the little orange light came on when it was plugged into the...