my xbox update

Discus and support my xbox update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i don't know how to connect my xbox 360 to a laptop n update my console 0c1c2934-4590-4bf9-9498-21c1b74f6260 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nateamorine, Mar 25, 2020.

1. nateamorine
    nateamorine Guest

my xbox update

i don't know how to connect my xbox 360 to a laptop n update my console

:)

nateamorine, Mar 25, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User
  3. denis97g Win User

updating my xbox

hey! no tips needed, just follow the instructions on the screen and wait until it finishes updating.
  4. LORDMINECRAFT13 Win User

updating my xbox

hey! no tips needed, just follow the instructions on the screen and wait until it finishes updating.
    thanks
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

updating my xbox

An advice ? After upgraded have fun playing
  6. ShoutingChart6 Win User

XBOX 360 updates in 2015, yup!

My Xbox are saying than are register my Xbox and will update soon but never update
Thema:

my xbox update

1. my xbox update - Similar Threads - update

2. Xbox Insider stuck on update loop

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider stuck on update loop: Hi All, My xbox has received an update once I tried to leave the insider programme and it has seemingly bricked my console as the update is now stuck on 81% on applying patch and no matter what I...
  3. Insiders System Update Improvement

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders System Update Improvement: Hi, As many insiders complain when a system update become mandatory they are kicked out the game being played. So could it be possible to add a pop-up notification one or two hour before the...
  4. Gears 5 Microsoft rewards app not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Microsoft rewards app not updating: Again I have issues with a Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox One X dashboard not updating after I carry out a task. This time it is the Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punchcard. Unlock an...
  5. Ori and the Will of the Wisps not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps not updating: I purchased Ori and the Will of the Wisps before launch and my wife was super excited. She breezed through the game being a veteran Blind Forest player that had eagerly waited 4 years for the...
  6. Game won't start after update. error code 0x800701e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't start after update. error code 0x800701e7: After updating call of duty, I'm getting error code 0x800701e7. Resetting my console hasn't worked. 7ec3aeaf-5fa2-4d94-8b30-da161c449eb8
  7. Xbox live update fail status code: 43C5-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live update fail status code: 43C5-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036: I tried all the trouble shoots and also got help from a gamer in xbox support but nothing was working and i don't know what to do. 52e086df-87d1-4652-8dc2-a1f84d48830c
  8. Xbox games are not updating/ installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games are not updating/ installing: Hi, hello, question. Currently, I am unable to update/ install a game. It started as an update to a game (about 12gb) and I spent a while trying to figure out the problem. Went to Xbox Support and...
  9. Xbox game wouldnt updats, now have to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game wouldnt updats, now have to pay: Recently i was trying to update the newest call of duty modern warfare update. I waited for about two hours until the game hit 100%, but it wouldnt finish. It stayed at 100%, stuck. After hard...
  10. XBOX won't turn on until unplugged and then updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX won't turn on until unplugged and then updates: Every other day for the past 2 weeks my Xbox will not turn on until i unplug it from the back. After that, the console will update for 10-15 mins. I feel like maybe it is on the verge of death...