My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP .

Discus and support My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP . in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox will not come off of the troubleshoot screen even tho I press the Reset button I press every button . And it still didn’t work and when I press... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Morxganross07Ross, May 10, 2021.

1. My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP .

My Xbox will not come off of the troubleshoot screen even tho I press the Reset button I press every button . And it still didn’t work and when I press reset it goes to there’s been an Error

:)

Morxganross07Ross, May 10, 2021
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP 🥺😭 .

What are the error codes? E??? and / or 0x8???????
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox1 has no display

Hey there Snipemaster1009!

That's no good, let's get you back to playing Xbox One. To start things off, please try resetting your Xbox One console's display settings with this

Xbox One Blank Screen Troubleshooter
    . Let us know if those steps help out, cheers!
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox tuning it self off

5. PalmettoBling Win User

Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time.....

I realize your screen is not blank or off, but this page will have some troubleshooting steps that might help resolve the issue: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

My first guess would be that it's a bad HDMI connection or the HDMI cable is bad. Start troubleshooting there and see if that helps.
  6. onyxishere Win User

help please: cant get something off the screen

You say you turned the console off but have you tried holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that fixes it?
Thema:

My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP .

1. My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP . - Similar Threads - off troubleshoot screen

2. Xbox Series X boots off instantly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X boots off instantly: So if I turn my SX on either from the controller or button on the console it turns my tv and AV Receiver on then decides to turn itself off. So then I have to get up and hit the button on the...
  3. Why does my Samsung universal remote turn off my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Samsung universal remote turn off my Xbox?: I have multiple TVs in my basement, and when I turn on my Samsung TVs it turns off my Xbox, and I don’t know how I’d fix it, because my Xbox is plugged into a monitor not the Samsung tv....
  4. my controller is turning off randomly

in XboX Insiders
    my controller is turning off randomly: after updating to the latest delta build for the series x my controller is randomly turning off. i’ve noticed this issue to be very frequent. every time i turn on my console it turns off at least...
  5. Xbox kicks me back to home screen or turns off when loading up Call Of Duty Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox kicks me back to home screen or turns off when loading up Call Of Duty Warzone: Hi, I am having issues where I am being kicked out from any game lobby when starting a game on Call Of Duty Warzone. I have googled and read conflicting posts on many sites that it could be a game...
  6. Xbox Series S turning itself off after I turn the controller back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S turning itself off after I turn the controller back on: It usually happens after the controller goes to sleep then I press the Xbox button on the controller to turn it back on; it can also happen sometimes when I leave the console on for a while which...
  7. xbox 1 x glitching out and having my screen turn purple on and off?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox 1 x glitching out and having my screen turn purple on and off?: so i was on bo2 zombies and my tv kept glitching out and I think its cause of my xbox running max saturation for colors or maybe not? can anyone help me? submitted by /u/articwarrior7321...
  8. Xbox One X Power Button Flashing On and Off Fast in Troubleshoot Mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Power Button Flashing On and Off Fast in Troubleshoot Mode: Hey guys! Hope you’re doing well this Friday (U.S.). Was wondering what a constantly flashing power button means. It didn’t flash for 5 seconds or anything, it was constantly flashing pretty fast....
  9. My Xbox turns off after i load up the troubleshoot menu? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns off after i load up the troubleshoot menu? PLEASE HELP!: Ok so for a couple months ive been having issues with my system making eject noises and turning on by itself after shutdown..so today as im on it kept freezing while i was on the dashboard and my...
  10. My Xbox turns off as soon as I access the troubleshoot menu. HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox turns off as soon as I access the troubleshoot menu. HELP!: Ok so for the last couple of months ive been having issues with my console making eject noises by itself and turning on after i shut it down..i was using it today and as im scrolling through the...