My Xbox will not let me see my recent messages

Discus and support My Xbox will not let me see my recent messages in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So um, like the title says, xbox won't let me see my messages no matter what.Ive tried restarting it and stuff like that but nothing is working,I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ����������������., Sep 26, 2019.

1. My Xbox will not let me see my recent messages

So um, like the title says, xbox won't let me see my messages no matter what.Ive tried restarting it and stuff like that but nothing is working,I would really appreciate the help.

:)

����������������., Sep 26, 2019
  2. ������ Win User

Yeah I've restarted it abt 4 times now,so idk what ti do now

Thxx for the help tho=)
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to view recent messages on your Xbox One console.

We recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console, but if the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console, reset and keep games and apps to help reset
    the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  4. BlondeBarbie87 Win User

Hello there have you tried a cold restart or a clear cache this happens to me as well and i try to clear the cache first if it doesnt work i then just perform a cold restart/reboot or vice versa and it always does seem to work for myself also maybe try
    to reset your internet connection
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

By any chance are you able to see your messages up-to-date on the
    Xbox website
    ? There are instances where logging into a different device will help alleviate this matter.

Additionally, using the
    Xbox Console Companion app
    might also help update your messages.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend
    removing your account
    from your console just might do the trick.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Have you tried restarting your console?

Restart your console from the Power Center

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
Thema:

1. My Xbox will not let me see my recent messages - Similar Threads - let recent messages

2. Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games: I bought a xbox 360 disc (black ops 1) and my xbox keeps saying (this game isnt playable here for a list of xbox 360 games playable on xbox one go to xbox.com/backcompat.)(0x8082000c)anyone out...
  3. No me deja entrar a la cuenta de epic games [Edit - Translation] - Don't let me into the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No me deja entrar a la cuenta de epic games [Edit - Translation] - Don't let me into the...: Hola mi problema es que no me deja entrar a mi cuenta de epic games me marca error y igual en la app de xbox cuando quiero poner una foto personaliza me dice que mi cuenta no es de adulto que...
  4. Sometimes the game cover lets appear in thumbnails en la aplicación Xbox para Android.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes the game cover lets appear in thumbnails en la aplicación Xbox para Android.: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox App on PC won't let me install AoE DE

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on PC won't let me install AoE DE: I have Gamepass and have installed other games in the past, but when I click the "Install" button for AoE DE it quickly goes to 0% Download, to 0% Installed, then quickly back to the old red...
  6. Not letting me start GTA 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not letting me start GTA 5: I recently installed Gta 5 again so I can play, but the app will open and immediately close out. Its not giving me a error code. I restarted my xbox one, uninstalled the game the reinstalled,...
  7. Xbox Accessories App Not Letting Me Configure

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App Not Letting Me Configure: Hello! I just got an Xbox Elite 2 controller and am trying to use the Accessories App on my PC to configure profiles, etc. When I open the app I can see a button to configure the controller, but...
  8. My Xbox One S will not let me join or invite players to parties.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One S will not let me join or invite players to parties.: My Xbox One S will not allow me to join/ pr invite players to parties. i have tried power cycling and ive also reset my router. My NAT type is open and my privacy settings are on Adult. How do I...
  9. Star Wars Jedi Starfighter won't let me get it with GwG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Starfighter won't let me get it with GwG: I have tried for the last 3 days to download/get Star Wars Jedi Starfighter however every time on any of my xbox's or on my PC I get Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time....
  10. So I recently Bought Soulcalibur V On The Xbox Marketplace. I Went To Let It Download And It ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently Bought Soulcalibur V On The Xbox Marketplace. I Went To Let It Download And It ...: I Bought Soulcalibur V On Xbox Recently But It wont Finish Downloading. Within A Minute Of me Downloading, It keeps Saying It Can't Download. Its Not My Hard Drive I Have 30 Gigs Left And The Game...