My Xbox will not let me sign in

Discus and support My Xbox will not let me sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox will not let me sign in. When it does and i try to launch a game, it says i need to be connected to xbox live even though i already am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dylanmeek, Oct 18, 2020.

1. dylanmeek
    dylanmeek Guest

My xbox will not let me sign in. When it does and i try to launch a game, it says i need to be connected to xbox live even though i already am connected.

:)

dylanmeek, Oct 18, 2020
  2. VibroPlex Win User

I'd start by clearing the system cache (it's just temporary files plus game updates, automatically reloaded) by:

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button on the controller, go 2 clicks right to Settings, pick System Settings.

2) Select Storage (or Memory if Storage).

3) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.

4) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.

Delete profile from your console

1) go to www.xbox.com/accounts & click on Sign in at upper right - if you can't sign in then
    STOP: DON'T delete your profile. Please call Xbox Support
    support.xbox.com/contact-us for help with your account. If you can sign in, delete & redownload your profile on your Xbox this way:

2) Go to Settings

3) pick System

4) choose Storage

5) pick All Devices

6) choose Gamer Profiles

7) pick the gamertag

8) choose Delete, and

9) pick Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements. Now, re-download your profile.

Re-download

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button

2) Select Download Profile (and if you don't see it, press the blue X button to make sure you're not signed in) and proceed with Profile Download.

3) Enter the Microsoft Account addresse for your Xbox LIVE gamertag when asked.

4) Enter the password for the Microsoft Account.

4A) If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID & password is required as well to download your profile.

5) Pick the storage device for your profile (choose Hard Drive if you have one, or Memory Unit if you don't have a Hard Drive).

6) When the download completes you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. If it's your home console, I'd say yes, otherwise I'd think carefully about leaving my profile unprotected on somebody else's
    Xbox!

7) Sign in, and retry.
  3. taidara Win User

Greetings veteranRAT40!

Try download your gamer profile from LIVE servers onto your console as follows:

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    2. Select Download Profile.
    3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password.

Post back and let us know if you were helped by this.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

It won't let me sign in on my xbox

Hey there,

Sounds like there could be an issue with the account or there might have been a small outage that caused this. Are you able to sign into your account on
    account.live.com without any issues?

Let us know!
  5. King Abiji Win User

My Xbox One will not let me sign in,

6. Miss Bijoux Win User

My Xbox won't let me sign in?

Hey there -

What is the error message and/or code (XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000) that you are experiencing? Having that will help us better understand what the issue may be. That said, you can try holding down the power button for 10 seconds and signing back in and if that
    still doesn't work, the next thing I'd recommend trying is
    removing your Xbox Live profile
    from your console and trying again.

Keep us posted. :)
Thema:

1. My Xbox will not let me sign in - Similar Threads - let sign

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 can't get past "Let's get you signed in" page

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 can't get past "Let's get you signed in" page: Mouse click on the sign in button, no response. Use connected xbox controller, no response. Xbox app shows I'm logged in with no problem at all See screenshot below. Game is purchased on steam...
  3. Xbox App and Game Bar will not let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App and Game Bar will not let me sign in: Neither the Xbox App or the Game Bar will let me sign in, Ipress the sign in button and it does absolutely nothing 1ac7aafc-e6d3-4599-acab-e3b2437f429d
  4. Why won't it let me sign into minecraft on my ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign into minecraft on my ps4?: Hello, i have tried numerous times to sign into my microsoft account on my PS4, i have made new account after new account and everytime i sign in it comes up with a message saying "this microsoft...
  5. Xbox App not letting me sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App not letting me sign in: I have been unable to sign in to any microsoft account using my xbox app on this device. on other devices i can log in to my account with no problems but on my phone when i try to log in, it...
  6. Xbox game pass app wont let me sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass app wont let me sign in.: every time i press sign in a black window apperes then dissappears 3 times and i do not sign in. i have a theroy that its because i removed Xbox Accessory Managment Service Xbox Live Auth...
  7. Xbox won’t let me sign in because I mistyped my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t let me sign in because I mistyped my email: Hi so one day when prompted to sign in on minecraft i typed in the wrong email and ever since then i haven’t been able to sign in. When i click that i made a typo on both the xbox app and...
  8. Xbox game bar will not let me sign in after clicking on social

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar will not let me sign in after clicking on social: The Xbox Game Bar will not let me sign into my Xbox account. The screen flashes for a second and then nothing. This also happens with the Xbox live App. And yes, I have tried resetting, repairing,...
  9. Microsoft store and Xbox companion wont let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store and Xbox companion wont let me sign in: Hello, I recently changed my primary email on my microsoft account. When I changed it, it told me it could take up to 48 hours for changes to take effect. When I tried to then use xbox console...
  10. It won’t let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me sign into my Microsoft account: when ever i try to sign in to my ps4 this message show up.”oops looks like the microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on playstation network please sign...