my xbox will not reset back to factory defalt setting

Discus and support my xbox will not reset back to factory defalt setting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have tied many differant code including one from x box lt, r,t x, y, lb, rb and still nothing . it still has account , profile, and privacy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FFmedic9, May 8, 2014.

1. FFmedic9
    FFmedic9 Guest

i have tied many differant code including one from x box lt, r,t x, y, lb, rb and still nothing . it still has account , profile, and privacy locked. i have deleled hard drive. any suggests.

:)

FFmedic9, May 8, 2014
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Teredo IP Address Fix?

Greetings!

If you haven't experience any problems in the past, regarding the Teredo mechanism, and that you've tried the basic steps, suchs as: Power cycle your networking Equipment, clear your consoles network settings back to factory defalts (Clear MAC address),
    run the Xbox One network diagnostic tool (Test Network Connection), then I would suggest a hard reset of your console, back to its default settings.

Here's how:
    support.xbox.com/.../reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Keep us posted!

taidara, May 8, 2014
  3. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    GMAN990, May 8, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

If your account is locked then i'd suggest phoning support for your region to see if it's locked due to a billing issue

Daft Badger, May 8, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

If your account is locked then i'd suggest phoning support for your region to see if it's locked due to a billing issue
  6. taidara Win User

Teredo IP Address Fix?

Greetings!

If you haven't experience any problems in the past, regarding the Teredo mechanism, and that you've tried the basic steps, suchs as: Power cycle your networking Equipment, clear your consoles network settings back to factory defalts (Clear MAC address),
    run the Xbox One network diagnostic tool (Test Network Connection), then I would suggest a hard reset of your console, back to its default settings.

Here's how:
    support.xbox.com/.../reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Keep us posted!
  7. GENERAL ZOD XX Win User

cant get onto my network therefore cant get onto xbox live

reset the router to defalt
  8. bbom Win User

Suddently can't connect to Live

restore to factory defalts on the aditional setings in config network and power cycell your router, if that dont help call support or check the support site-
  9. GMAN990 Win User

Can't connect to XBox Live since router password type change

Thema:

1. my xbox will not reset back to factory defalt setting - Similar Threads - reset factory defalt

2. Saving games while doing a Factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saving games while doing a Factory reset: HI So it may come to the point of having to do a factory reset on my sons xbox 1. Will his games progress be saved to his Microsoft account or will he loose his progress? Thanks...
  3. Masterchief Collection Disappeared After Factory Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Masterchief Collection Disappeared After Factory Reset: I recently reset my Xbox to factory settings while saving game and apps. My Xbox came with the MCC when I purchased it a long time ago, and I did not have it downloaded at the time I did my reset....
  4. My Xbox need to put the factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox need to put the factory reset: Well, a few days ago my xbox one( fat model), starts to do strange things. At the begininnig, the led with the symbol of the xbox starts to blink for some seconds. As you know, normally the led is...
  5. Had to factory reset Xbox one x.

in XboX Insiders
    Had to factory reset Xbox one x.: I'm not sure what all is going on. I've already reported an issue. Both the alpha Skip ahead and alpha most recent update had so many bugs with the games and ready to install that my Xbox simply...
  6. Factory reset of Xbox One via USB NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset of Xbox One via USB NOT WORKING: Hi, my XBOX 1 S almost Console has stopped working and I for E101 and E102 error massages. I followed all the steps MS support suggested, including offline updates and Factory reset, but...
  7. Xbox One S soft factory default reset still having start issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S soft factory default reset still having start issues: Had Xbox One S for a week, then had slow start and then error taking too long to load anything. Tried the hard reboot, didn’t work. Tried soft factory reset, wouldn’t ever reset. Finally did the...
  8. Xbox one starts at a low resolution after factory reset and also starts at a DV13 format

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one starts at a low resolution after factory reset and also starts at a DV13 format: This also happens after i reset the console to factory and once i have to set the Xbox back i get it at a low resolution and after the steps it starts the dashboard at something like a DV13 format...
  9. Bought a game, factory reset my PC and I have to buy it again to play.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game, factory reset my PC and I have to buy it again to play.: Almost exactly a year ago, I bought sea of thieves and was playing it a bunch then stopped, and eventually had to reset my computer due to a bug. I decided to start playing again but when I went...
  10. Xbox One Won’t Factory Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won’t Factory Reset: Hello all, I think I know this means my box is a brick, but before I further assess my options I thought I’d ask if anyone knew what was up. I have an Xbox One X and its been kinda flakey...