My xbox won't boot up or connect my controller

Discus and support My xbox won't boot up or connect my controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The light on my xbox will come on but won't come through the TV and the controller will not connect to the xbox does anyone know why this is happening?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnDeadYaoguai, Sep 2, 2019.

1. My xbox won't boot up or connect my controller

The light on my xbox will come on but won't come through the TV and the controller will not connect to the xbox does anyone know why this is happening?

:)

UnDeadYaoguai, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

My xbox won't boot up or connect my controller

1. My xbox won't boot up or connect my controller - Similar Threads - won't boot connect

2. Original xbox one crashes on offline update by 58% and won't boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox one crashes on offline update by 58% and won't boot: Original xbox one crashes on offline update by 58% and won't boot 9a6a9480-d7d6-47bd-8a32-0417442b5273
  3. My Xbox One power supply has an orange light and won't boot up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One power supply has an orange light and won't boot up.: My Console's power supply has an orange light and my console wont turn on. My cousin i has a bad sleep schedule and is playing on while im asleep, when i wake up the Xbox is turned on and then i...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 wil niet opstarten op PC [Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 won't boot to PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 wil niet opstarten op PC [Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 won't boot to PC]: Ik heb Sinds kort Forza Horizon 4 gekocht, na het spelen van de demo. Alleen heb ik nog niet veel kunnen spelen. Het spel wil namelijk niet opstarten. Wanneer ik Forza opstart, krijg ik een grijs...
  5. Xbox won't boot up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't boot up: So to start off, I would like to say that I was playing the system just fine not twenty minutes ago. Then I had to reboot my router and when the internet came back up to my console, all of a...
  6. The Xbox one won't boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox one won't boot: After the system update,the xbox cannot be turned on.Press the power button and the power light will turn on and turn off immediately.The indicator light for the power adapter remains on...
  7. Xbox One "boot looping" to troubleshooting screen - won't go further

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One "boot looping" to troubleshooting screen - won't go further: My Xbox One (original) boots to the troubleshooting screen; if I select "continue" it just reboots to the troubleshooting screen. Selecting the factory reset option (either keep games option or...
  8. Xbox One won't connect on boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't connect on boot: Hi! Normally my Xbox One is connected without trouble via ethernet cable and everything works perfectly fine. But. If the machine has been in its low power state for a few days and I haven't...
  9. Xbox One won't connect to Xbox Live on Boot Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't connect to Xbox Live on Boot Up: Hi all, I got my Xbox One just over a week ago but for the last few days I have been having trouble connecting to Live. When I turn on my console it logs in my profile but doesn't connect to Xbox...
  10. 2 Issues: Won't boot Beta and Won't connect to smartglass

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Issues: Won't boot Beta and Won't connect to smartglass: Please help. I am ready to throw this thing out of the window. this is really frustrating, i've tried deleting , system re-start , re-boot, everything. 69f6e4df-8666-4714-9ec1-a5e29df879e1