My Xbox won’t finish the update,

Discus and support My Xbox won’t finish the update, in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the OG Xbox one, been in the insider program since. Monday my power brick broke so I bought one off amazon got it yesterday powered her up got a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/waskelegend, Feb 7, 2020.

1. My Xbox won’t finish the update,

I have the OG Xbox one, been in the insider program since. Monday my power brick broke so I bought one off amazon got it yesterday powered her up got a update. I let it update until I got a message saying “there’s a problem with this update” so I restarted my Xbox couple of times, hard reset it and then it’s about to finish then I get a message saying “something went wrong”. I hard reset my Xbox, I factory reset it too. I even went on to the insider program and removed my Xbox from. What can I do? https://imgur.com/gallery/xstlqx7

submitted by /u/waskelegend
    [link] [comments]

/u/waskelegend, Feb 7, 2020
  2. djkeef08 Win User

New update won't complete.

Hi guys I'm having the same problem!! Cannot play any new games because it won’t update, sent 12 emails spoke to numerous people and it all comes back and they say that the error code is because I have tampered/moded my Xbox!! WTF! I have never moded my
    box! So I’m stuck again with an Xbox that won’t work!! I'm hoping the new update that came out today will sort this!
  3. SoapyShip Win User

Will you be keeping the 360 when the 'nextbox' comes out?

[quote user="BlackSilverAce"]

Double Post- but why would anyone dump a functioning console at all?

[/quote]

I do it to stay somewhat current, but again my Xbox 360 won’t be going away immediately. I will finish up the Xbox 360 over time and gradually make the switch to next generation.
  4. RomkaZzz Win User

ERROR 0x80072EFD

5. PowerBandMusic Win User

Controller stopping randomly

not helpful at all. How do i update my controller if it won’t power on or move? I’ve already updated it. Same thing. Just wait until it happens to you.
  6. onyxishere Win User

update not finishing

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately, if the headset is not compatible then there is nothing that can be done about the update issue at the moment.

What I would suggest is put a post in the Feedback Forums to see if they can't add a compatibility patch for that headset for you.

http://xbox.uservoice.com/
Thema:

My Xbox won’t finish the update,

1. My Xbox won’t finish the update, - Similar Threads - won’t finish update

2. Game pass pc won’t install games, says I have no drive

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass pc won’t install games, says I have no drive: I’m just trying to download a gamelan my pc but when I go to install it the install button is greyed out and it shows that I have no drive to put on the game on. I have tried repairing, reseting,...
  3. Xbox Live won’t connect to Xfinity WiFi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live won’t connect to Xfinity WiFi.: So ive been trying to connect my xbox to my new wireless wifi router. I have many other devices that work on this wifi so its not a password issue. Ive perform a reset of both the xbox and the...
  4. Human Fall Flat won’t load on X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Human Fall Flat won’t load on X Box One: Purchased Human Fall Flat for my daughter last year. She hasn’t played it for a couple of months and now it won’t load, even though it shows up in our list of games. We get an error message to...
  5. Backwards comparable game won’t download from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards comparable game won’t download from disc: I recently bought a pre-owned disc (LEGO Star Wars the Original Trilogy) from GameStop, which could the the problem itself. However the disc looks clean with very few scratches. When I put the...
  6. Won’t let me play

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won’t let me play: Ive just installed saints row 2 for the xbox one s and when i try to play it it wont allow me to i tried on 2 separate accounts and it still wont let me play it. It keeps saying “do you own this...
  7. Xbox 360 account won’t log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 account won’t log in: I’m trying to play left 4 dead on my xbox one x. However when i try to download my account to the xbox 360 emulator it says my password is wrong and tells me to log into my account online. My...
  8. Xbox One controllers won’t connect

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One controllers won’t connect: My Xbox One is not allowing any controllers to connect to it via Bluetooth or micro USB, I am only able to control the Xbox through the app, how do I fix this? I’ve tried re-syncing, but it won’t...
  9. Console won’t start or finish updating

in XboX Insiders
    Console won’t start or finish updating: It was working fine last night, I have an Xbox one x on the delta preview I think, I turned it on earlier and it said almost there, updating. It goes from 69% to around 93-97% then stops and says...
  10. My dlc won’t show up when they finish downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My dlc won’t show up when they finish downloading: i am trying to install forza horizon 4 drift pack when it is done downloading i go to manage game on forza and see it is not there and back in ready to install but all my other dlcs for that game...