My Xbox won't go offline

Discus and support My Xbox won't go offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I press the "go offline" button on the network settings, it simply won't work. It's as if the command isn't responding and I can't manage to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gabiru, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Gabiru
    Gabiru New Member

My Xbox won't go offline

Whenever I press the "go offline" button on the network settings, it simply won't work. It's as if the command isn't responding and I can't manage to go offline. When I try configure some of the other internet settings (IP, mac, DNS, etc..) it's all the same and it won't respond as well.... Is that issue related to hardware? If it isn't, is there a way to fix?

Edit: I can't connect to WiFi aswell, only Ethernet

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    Gabiru, Sep 26, 2021
  2. Bazajaytee Win User

Does xbox live reputation slowly rise regardless if you play online

Your reputation won't change if you play entirely offline.

There is no one to rate you so it won't go down and the rating system is for online behaviour so it won't go back up while offline otherwise people would exploit it and just play offline until they got good status back before going back online.
  3. GrinningBread92 Win User

SO SICK OF XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ONE PROBLEMS !

OneBigDumpling

Go offline and try it. Everything works offline if you have disks. Haven't tried downloaded games yet, but they may work as well.

There is a difference in the Xbox 360 where it won't give error codes for offline stuff.
  4. ps5k Win User

Black ops 3 digital

If you have a digital game you would like to play single player in the meanwhile, go to settings and network, and go offline.. it won't stop you since it won't do the xbox live check. However, your xbox needs to be set as your "home console". Just worked
    for my wife playing Fallout 4
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Forza horizon 4

To use your Xbox One without being prompted to connect to Xbox Live, set it to offline. While offline, your Xbox won't connect to any networks.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings.

Choose Network.

Select Network settings > Go offline.
  6. denis97g Win User

Offline gaming and live streaming

Hi! I'm afraid that once you go online the xbox will detect updates and so won't be possible to use non updated games offline.
Thema:

My Xbox won't go offline

1. My Xbox won't go offline - Similar Threads - won't offline

2. Offline won't let me play a game I own on disc and digital

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline won't let me play a game I own on disc and digital: So I game share with a friend and my internet is out. I bought the game digital so it won't let me play when I'm offline. So I went and bought a disc copy so I had something to play. Well it's...
  3. Xbox One S console won't startup, even after offline update fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S console won't startup, even after offline update fix: So my console started giving me the E100 to E200 errors around October, so I did the offline update (with the OSU1 file) and it worked, now after a few months of using it normally I noticed games...
  4. Skyrim won't launch offline on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim won't launch offline on Xbox One: So I recently downloaded Skyrim Special edition off of game pass and when im offline the game wont launch, and i cant figure out why, as my Xbox is set as my home console. But i only have this...
  5. original xbox one won't take any offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    original xbox one won't take any offline updates: Here is the OS Version it provided me in the troubleshoot menus 19041.6250.amd64fre.xb_flt_2102vb.210128-0000 I have all 3 OSU files on my computer and I tried all of them. the error message...
  6. Xbox won't update offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't update offline: I have done it a couple times previous with no problems but this time seems to be stuck in a loop... Once i update offline it will then try update online 474475b5-93d4-49e5-a7a2-ba4ee35c24bc
  7. Skyrim wont play. Own disc, all updated, won't play on or offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim wont play. Own disc, all updated, won't play on or offline: Worked fine until updates to console, usually play offline. 1b6605f8-a70a-4e36-9e89-31e990220a2f
  8. Xbox One S won't reset, or do offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't reset, or do offline updates: For the past couple of weeks, my Xbox has been freezing and crashing all the time. I tried resetting but then it would get stuck at 50%. Now when I turn it on it gives a 'Something went wrong'...
  9. Games I own that are on games pass won't work offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games I own that are on games pass won't work offline: I have several games like Batman that i like to play when i travel. As a truck driver i tend not to have internet everywhere I go. Im trying to play some games that i own offline and i get a...
  10. Gears 5 won't play offline

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 won't play offline: Can't play Gears 5 offline on my PC. Game loads, but at main start screen, tries to connect to my xbox profile, does, but then comes up with an error message and won't let me play offline. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox cant go offline