My xbox wont let me go to nettwork setting it just gives me a error 0x90070490

Discus and support My xbox wont let me go to nettwork setting it just gives me a error 0x90070490 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My xbox wont let me go to nettwork setting it just gives me a error 0x90070490 my xbox wont let me go to network setting and its just giveing me a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Availzor, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Availzor
    Availzor Guest

my xbox wont let me go to network setting and its just giveing me a error code the error code is 0x9007049 i put it in thr error helo and nonthing happenedat all

:)

Availzor, Jan 29, 2018
  2. “Something went wrong”

when ever I try to go to my network settings it says “something went wrong, give it another try.If this happens again, let us know by entering 0x90070490 at Xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.” But when I search 0x90070490 the website says “wrong error
    code.” Someone help me.

RainBowCrafterZ, Jan 29, 2018
  3. at7daak
    at7daak Guest
    My Xbox won't allow me to connect to the internet. It gives the error code 0x90070490 which apparent

My Xbox won't allow me to connect to the internet. It gives the error code 0x90070490 which apparent
    My Xbox won't allow me to connect to the internet. It gives the error code
    0x90070490
    which apparently does not exist. Can someone help me please

at7daak, Jan 29, 2018
  4. BoricFountain87 Win User

Error 0x8000000b

Mine wont let me play my download of fifa14 just keeps giving me error code which cant be found
  5. IanHappyFace Win User

pacific rim, purchasing error

yeah it wont let me get any of the dlc. it just gives me a purchase error.
  6. Kauso Win User

privilieges

My problem is similar but, my console just wont let me load up Rocket League at all. It lets me load up any other game and its giving me the error code that doesnt work.
  7. OneWoodgate16 Win User

my xbox one very slow and no respnse!

After turning on my xbox one s it is very slow and after going to the home page it wont let me go into any apps or games it just gives me a error code of 0x8027025a. i have tried all the listed suggestions on the xbox help. can some one tell me
    what is wrong? thank you!
  8. MajorIris Win User

cant access beta

is there a error code? You need to give more information instead of just "it wont let me update".
Thema:

1. My xbox wont let me go to nettwork setting it just gives me a error 0x90070490 - Similar Threads - wont let nettwork

2. xbox one wont let me add my account back to the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont let me add my account back to the xbox: I just started having issies with my account not wanting to sign in so i removed it and tried to add it back but it says that the account is already on it but its not it says "Another user on this...
  3. my xbox wont let me sign back in

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont let me sign back in: i signed out of xbox live. and now my xbox is acting weird. i have 3 account but it wont go to my main account. its like something is stoping it fron going yo the account...
  4. With some people it wont let me join party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    With some people it wont let me join party chat: My nat type is open and I can join some people but for the last 2 days it eont let me or my buddy join each other. Is just has a thing that pops up and says your network settings are blocking...
  5. So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...

in XboX Insiders
    So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hellsgood [link] [comments]
  6. Wont let me sign into xbox live HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me sign into xbox live HELP: my xbox is connected to the internet but it just wont sign into xbox live for some reason, i click on connect to xbox live and it just takes me the network page. I have already tried a hard...
  7. keeps asking me to sign in to activision wont let me play?

in XBoX on Consoles
    keeps asking me to sign in to activision wont let me play?: keeps asking me to sign in to activision wont let me play? de1c65cf-7acf-4a47-8cb2-f2688214b0dc
  8. PC Game Pass thinks I dont have subscription, but I do, wont let me play anything

in XboX Insiders
    PC Game Pass thinks I dont have subscription, but I do, wont let me play anything: So today I subbed to PC Game Pass, downloaded and played a few games. But just now whenever I try to play anything or download anything it takes me to the subscription page (which doesnt fully...
  9. Wont let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me sign in: Xbox one has been acting screwy for the past couple of days could not connect to xbox live could barely ever sign in installed games werent accessable. I factory reset it and now it wont even let...
  10. Xbox wont let me do anything....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont let me do anything....: I have been having a problem with connecting to xbox live so i followed all your standard steps of doing the tests in network.... With no success to my never ending struggle.... I then proceeded...