My Xbox wont link to the Xbox app on my phone

Discus and support My Xbox wont link to the Xbox app on my phone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey my Xbox one S won't link up to the Xbox smart glass app on my android. Went the app search for Xbox's on the network my Xbox comes up first on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by L4LEGIT072, Mar 20, 2020.

1. L4LEGIT072
    L4LEGIT072 Guest

Hey

my Xbox one S won't link up to the Xbox smart glass app on my android. Went the app search for Xbox's on the network my Xbox comes up first on the list but when I tap my Xbox on the list below it comes up with a message saying 'we are unable to connect
    to your console at the moment.80000005'

:)

L4LEGIT072, Mar 20, 2020
  2. FreakRoach Win User

I'm copying the relevant section from

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-xbox-app-game-streaming

Check that your Xbox One console allows Xbox Console Companion app connections. You’ll find this on the console by pressing the Xbox button  to
    open the guide, going to System > Settings, selecting Preferences > Xbox
    app connectivity
    , and then selecting Allow connections from any device.

[​IMG]

If you still can’t connect, try restarting your Windows 10 PC and your Xbox One console.
  3. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Hopefully this helps

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-8000001e
  4. darkist1 Win User

XBox Live not connecting to Facebook: OAuth Error

Apparently this link no longer exists and has been removed.

In a previous post, there was a work around posted for this problem

"I unlinked Facebook completely on the Xbox companion app on my PC.
    I then downloaded the Xbox app onto my phone and connected it using the phone app. it connected fine and the Xbox companion app on my pc then updated with my Facebook linked to it with no further problems. works fine now"
  5. Thanatomorphose Win User

Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook

I had the same issue, but found a way around it.

I unlinked Facebook completely on the Xbox companion app on my PC.

I then downloaded the Xbox app onto my phone and connected it using the phone app. it connected fine and the Xbox companion app on my pc then updated with my Facebook linked to it with no further problems. works fine now
  6. darkist1 Win User

Trouble connecting Xbox Live Companion App to Facebook

Hi ParanKapur,

This is was addressed the other day too, a solution/work around was found by another user.

"I unlinked Facebook completely on the Xbox companion app on my PC.

I then downloaded the Xbox app onto my phone and connected it using the phone app. it connected fine and the Xbox companion app on my pc then updated with my Facebook linked to it with no further problems. works fine now"

Please give this a go and see if it helps solve the problem.
Thema:

1. My Xbox wont link to the Xbox app on my phone - Similar Threads - wont link app

2. bought a game but wont show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought a game but wont show up: i am asking for a friend, even i cant figure it out. they bought a game on their phone and tried installing it through their phone but it sais the account needs to be homed (which it is) when they...
  3. new call of duty wont install march 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    new call of duty wont install march 2020: Ok most people already know the basic way to get it to install. As A last resort .. cheack to see if u have external hard drive. old external drive dont do well with the new games . and they are...
  4. my xbox one wont power up and the led turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one wont power up and the led turns off: so a couple weeks back i had the same issue where when i plugged my xbox one powersupply into the wall the light lit up and everything was cool but when i plugged it into my console and pressed...
  5. fh 4 fortune island wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fh 4 fortune island wont install: I bought the ultimate add ons bundle and it won't let me install it and when it tries to it gives me an error message plz help f53f0090-dd72-4df3-891b-810f4e150569
  6. Star Wars:Battlefront wont play system link anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars:Battlefront wont play system link anymore: I have been enjoying playing Star Wars:Battlefront on system link with 5 other Xbox 1 consoles. I have strated the game on a 360, then search for the game on the other consoles and everythings...
  7. 3$ link wont work!!

in XBoX Rewards
    3$ link wont work!!: I got a link to where i can activate my 3$ reward but the link wont work f6b80794-b848-470e-bea0-4964af8eac8e
  8. my bungie account wont transfer onto destiny2 even though im linked. any help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my bungie account wont transfer onto destiny2 even though im linked. any help: i got d2 on my ps4 with all dlc's, i even linked my account from bungie to the ps4 and got my stuff. but with the xbox 1 my things havnt, not only that but its making me start from 509 all the...
  9. Xbox live wont link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live wont link: I was playing Diablo 3 on my friends 360. I made an Xbox live account so i can transfer my character to my account. But when i try it says my account is associated with another account...
  10. link wont let me have my free 1 month gold trial?

in XBoX on Consoles
    link wont let me have my free 1 month gold trial?: My friend sent me this link and it should let me purchase a free one month trial via paypal but when I click the link it only lets my choose $9.99 or the $49.99 option there should be a $0.00...