My xbox wont load the disk when it is fine

Discus and support My xbox wont load the disk when it is fine in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The xbox wont load my disk 2a40b0de-86a3-45cb-90c5-f51bb469d154 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KHARYTARRANT, Sep 1, 2019.

1. KHARYTARRANT
    KHARYTARRANT Guest

The xbox wont load my disk

:)

KHARYTARRANT, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

I have had this issue more than once. I find (at least in my case) if I take the game out and try it one or two more times it will finally recognize the disk. Hope this help, Game on
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Khary,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One S not reading discs. I recommend to try the following article: How
    to troubleshoot problems playing a disc on your Xbox One

Try the following solutions on the article if none of your discs will play, or if you insert a disc and your console doesn't recognize it. If your Xbox Home screen tells you to insert a disc when a disc is already inserted, that means it doesn't recognize
    your disc. In these scenarios, there are two possible issues:

• The settings for instant-on power mode can render a small number of consoles unable to read discs.
    • The console's disc drive needs servicing.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. ll ca5ualty ll Win User

My xbox 360 disconnects from live when loading game

i have the same problem i was playing gta 5 it froze up a few times and now it wont load it properly it says disconnected from xbox live back to dashboard

i clear cache re download my profile and all that blah blah

i tried another disk that was old and dirty the game was Apache air assault and it loaded up fine NOW IT WONT LOAD GTA at all just keeps saying disconnected or clean disk

give me a break these console are 100% worthless every time it s disk error or something simple i could fix on pc for pennies but on the crapbox i have bend over for microlosers to molest my pocket im fed up with these crappy systems
  5. KINGFLASH1687 Win User

Very slow startup and games loading

My games wont load. Yesterday they were working fine, but today it wouldnt load.
  6. Cransep Win User

Xbox messages

So i use the IOS app and my messages wont load, they load perfectly fine on my xbox, but it shows i got no notifications when i try my app, i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting it, logging out and logging back it, and a few other
    things but they wont load.
    So i did research and it turns out that this has been going on for a while, but i dont know the solution to fix it :/
Thema:

1. My xbox wont load the disk when it is fine - Similar Threads - wont load disk

2. Forza Horizon 4: Loading screen simulator wont load.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4: Loading screen simulator wont load.: when I boot up the game and try to start playing it stays on the loading screen. I've tried resetting and redownloading. please help me 34b33433-da58-41a3-8bd4-4b912f65c66b
  3. Game pass game wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass game wont load: I have been using fallout 4 for some time. Downloaded it from game pass. Yesterday I tried to load it and got a message saying "For this the owner needs to sign in." If this is a trial game or app...
  4. services and subscriptions page wont load

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    services and subscriptions page wont load: When i go to the Microsoft website to cancel one of my subscriptions i always get this error Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show all the data at the moment. Waiting a...
  5. Games wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont load: When I launch a game on my xbox one they will start and then go to the loading screen and that is it. I'm at a read end 1ce85ae1-44b3-4e89-ad22-706d3b774195
  6. Games and apps wont load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and apps wont load.: Im in desperate need of help. For what seems like two months now, my xbox one s has been telling me the game or app took to long to load. It gives me the error code of, 0x8027025a. Any game, any...
  7. Games Wont Load error (0x8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Wont Load error (0x8027025a): I have an issue that is well documented with the Xbox One (0x802725a) except none of the methods that are used to solve the issue seem to be working. (Hard reset, console restart) I assume that...
  8. FALLOUT 76 WONT LOAD

in XBoX on Consoles
    FALLOUT 76 WONT LOAD: HAVE UNINSTALLED .RE INSTALLED NUMERUS TIMES HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THE TECH TOLD ME. STILL CAN NOT PLAY MY GAME. WAS ABLE TO PLAY FOR ABOUT WEEK THEN THIS STARTED. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECEATED....
  9. Games freeze wont load and textures don't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games freeze wont load and textures don't load: Gta online doesn't work for me and the game freezes and the textures won't load rainbow six siege doesn't start and same with sea of thieves 7523d6b7-8eb3-4ede-ab7b-b880a1949d85
  10. disk drive wont stay closed when loading game

in XBoX on Consoles
    disk drive wont stay closed when loading game: When I am trying to load a game sometimes like (3 out of 5 times) my drive will go in and come right back out. I close it and it opens again. This will happen about 5 times before It finally...