My xbox wont load the disk when it is fine

Discus and support My xbox wont load the disk when it is fine in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The xbox wont load my disk 2a40b0de-86a3-45cb-90c5-f51bb469d154 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KHARYTARRANT, Sep 1, 2019.

1. KHARYTARRANT
    KHARYTARRANT Guest

The xbox wont load my disk

:)

KHARYTARRANT, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

I have had this issue more than once. I find (at least in my case) if I take the game out and try it one or two more times it will finally recognize the disk. Hope this help, Game on
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Khary,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One S not reading discs. I recommend to try the following article: How
    to troubleshoot problems playing a disc on your Xbox One

Try the following solutions on the article if none of your discs will play, or if you insert a disc and your console doesn't recognize it. If your Xbox Home screen tells you to insert a disc when a disc is already inserted, that means it doesn't recognize
    your disc. In these scenarios, there are two possible issues:

• The settings for instant-on power mode can render a small number of consoles unable to read discs.
    • The console's disc drive needs servicing.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. ll ca5ualty ll Win User

My xbox 360 disconnects from live when loading game

i have the same problem i was playing gta 5 it froze up a few times and now it wont load it properly it says disconnected from xbox live back to dashboard

i clear cache re download my profile and all that blah blah

i tried another disk that was old and dirty the game was Apache air assault and it loaded up fine NOW IT WONT LOAD GTA at all just keeps saying disconnected or clean disk

give me a break these console are 100% worthless every time it s disk error or something simple i could fix on pc for pennies but on the crapbox i have bend over for microlosers to molest my pocket im fed up with these crappy systems
  5. KINGFLASH1687 Win User

Very slow startup and games loading

My games wont load. Yesterday they were working fine, but today it wouldnt load.
  6. Cransep Win User

Xbox messages

So i use the IOS app and my messages wont load, they load perfectly fine on my xbox, but it shows i got no notifications when i try my app, i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting it, logging out and logging back it, and a few other
    things but they wont load.
    So i did research and it turns out that this has been going on for a while, but i dont know the solution to fix it :/
Thema:

1. My xbox wont load the disk when it is fine - Similar Threads - wont load disk

2. Gears 5 wont load

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 wont load: I have game pass for PC installed Gears 5 all drivers are up to date. my pc specs are fine. yet when i click play nothing happens 2a35fbd0-b59e-45e5-995c-d5f998c7b29f
  3. My Fortnite wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite wont load: Every time it gets halfway into loading it crashes and sends me back to home. I've used factory reset, power cycle, and made this console my home console. Would it have something to do with me...
  4. My xboxone downloaded games wont even load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xboxone downloaded games wont even load up: every time I try to load up a downloaded game the cover screen pops up then it just sends me back to the home screen does anyone have a solution for this 99e49e97-50a8-4cd2-8ca7-e3cf5bd18dfc
  5. Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen: Every time i load it, it wont load past the splash screen and closes the app itself. I have done everything possible to fix this. I have tried it on 2 xbox one x's and even exchanged the disc and...
  6. forza horizon 4 wont load

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 wont load: uninstalled it many of times, reset my computer many of times as well. all it keeps saying is syncing data, and when its done with that it says unable to load do to unknown error, any help please?...
  7. Game wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont load: I am trying to play minecraft on my family's xbox 1s, except it wont load. It will show the mojang logo for about a second, then go back to the home screen. I have tried restarting it, unplugging...
  8. wolfenstein 2 wont load (xbox game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    wolfenstein 2 wont load (xbox game pass): this is what i get when i try to load the game. [img] 38464262-3539-446c-88a8-6e0b39be3e4a
  9. my xbox 1 is lagy as hell it wont load any thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 1 is lagy as hell it wont load any thing: ok my xbox 1 is super lagy it wont load any thing a code keeps coming up saying the app or game is taking to long to start. if somthing does load it usauly followed by a code saying i need to...
  10. disk drive wont stay closed when loading game

in XBoX on Consoles
    disk drive wont stay closed when loading game: When I am trying to load a game sometimes like (3 out of 5 times) my drive will go in and come right back out. I close it and it opens again. This will happen about 5 times before It finally...