My xbox wont load while I'm filling in the info after a reset

Discus and support My xbox wont load while I'm filling in the info after a reset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox one is stuck after I reset it because some multiplayer things wouldn't work(couldn't play "Journey to the Savage Planet" or "Terraria" with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by richardteal, Apr 21, 2020.

1. richardteal
    richardteal Guest

My Xbox one is stuck after I reset it because some multiplayer things wouldn't work(couldn't play "Journey to the Savage Planet" or "Terraria" with my friends) and each time I reset, it would fix it for about a month, then it would do the same thing. But
    this time once I reset it, I put in the correct info. Then, when I got to the Microsoft account info, I put mine in, and when I entered the password it gave me a screen with a dark background and a dark gray line. (similar to when you hold down the Xbox home
    button except without the options) I've waited for about an hour and nothing has happened. I've even turned the Xbox off, unplugged the power plug for about 5 minutes, replugged it, and repeated the process again, with the same result. Does anyone know how
    to fix this?

:)

richardteal, Apr 21, 2020
  2. NateXyren Win User

add new

my xbox wouldnt load properly, the xbox icon with the green background loaded up but then it would go black, so i pressed the power button and eject at same time and it worked but ran the information as if i had just bought it - master reset

after filling in all the information i got to the home page but it wont let me add my account to the xbox, i click add new but it doesnt come up
  3. KraZe Equinox Win User

No games playing. Trouble reading hard drive?

I'm having the same issue with my xbox today it wont load, delete, move, or copy anything on my xbox.
  4. KinG FooF Win User

HDMI and Av Help!!

yes, i'm resetting it by holding using the guide button and holding y and the right trigger but the problem is my xbox wont show any picture in the Av setting after i used my HDMI cables.
  5. Kuya Soma Win User

Dead Rising 3 Won't Load Problem

well at first my DR3 was working perfectly. Then when i got to ch 7 at a boss battle it wouldn't load the cut scene. the a update came and fixed that. then after that lots of things didn't load like cars, the floor, and a floating highway. Also then while
    I'm walking the floor disappears and drops me under the map and when I reset to checkpoint it won't load. Can anyone help.
  6. J H4RTM4N Win User

Green loading screen stuck

Same issue here as well. Looking for a fix. Xbox stuck on green loading screen after turning black while updating. Had to hard reset, now it will not work.
Thema:

1. My xbox wont load while I'm filling in the info after a reset - Similar Threads - wont load while

2. Games wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont load: When I launch a game on my xbox one they will start and then go to the loading screen and that is it. I'm at a read end 1ce85ae1-44b3-4e89-ad22-706d3b774195
  3. Games and apps wont load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and apps wont load.: Im in desperate need of help. For what seems like two months now, my xbox one s has been telling me the game or app took to long to load. It gives me the error code of, 0x8027025a. Any game, any...
  4. Games Wont Load error (0x8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Wont Load error (0x8027025a): I have an issue that is well documented with the Xbox One (0x802725a) except none of the methods that are used to solve the issue seem to be working. (Hard reset, console restart) I assume that...
  5. FALLOUT 76 WONT LOAD

in XBoX on Consoles
    FALLOUT 76 WONT LOAD: HAVE UNINSTALLED .RE INSTALLED NUMERUS TIMES HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THE TECH TOLD ME. STILL CAN NOT PLAY MY GAME. WAS ABLE TO PLAY FOR ABOUT WEEK THEN THIS STARTED. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECEATED....
  6. Games freeze wont load and textures don't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games freeze wont load and textures don't load: Gta online doesn't work for me and the game freezes and the textures won't load rainbow six siege doesn't start and same with sea of thieves 7523d6b7-8eb3-4ede-ab7b-b880a1949d85
  7. Xbox messages wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox messages wont load: Me and a friend are messaging and the messages send however receiving them is the issue i get the notification but when i open it it looks like when you haven't messaged them at all and says to...
  8. Cod Modern Warfare wont load in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Modern Warfare wont load in: Does anyone have this problem? I click on my Modern Warfare which Is downloaded to my Xbox One. It opens and acts like its loading in but it never does and stays on the first loading screen where...
  9. Xbox One X was stuck on loading screen but now wont register HDMi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X was stuck on loading screen but now wont register HDMi: I noticed that the Xbox was quite glitchy and laggy and would boot me out of games after a few minutes of playing. It stayed like this for 2 days and then when I turned it on the following day, it...
  10. Xbox1 wont load home menu while playing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 wont load home menu while playing game: when i am plaging the game and tap the home button to bring up the menu, the screen darkens and doesnt bring anything up. I shut my xbox off and turn it back on to get to the main menu. Anyone...