My Xbox won't load

Discus and support My Xbox won't load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I turn on my xbox and it shows me the xbox logo and then it goes to the spinning circle and will not get past that no matter how long i wait and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Knard Dog, Jun 17, 2014.

1. My Xbox won't load

So I turn on my xbox and it shows me the xbox logo and then it goes to the spinning circle and will not get past that no matter how long i wait and i cant get to anything so i cant do any troubleshooting. What do I do?

:)

The Knard Dog, Jun 17, 2014
  2. my xbox won't load anything

My xbox won't load anything, even the home page and it is extremely laggy. I have tried a hard restart and have even tried leaving it unplugged for hours and this still does nothing. Everything has worked perfectly for over 13 months (since i bought it)
    until thursday, its now saturday and i am still experiencing the same issue. can anyone help????

FourArmedNugget, Jun 17, 2014
  3. AO180
    AO180 Guest
    AO180, Jun 17, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

My Xbox won't load

Greetings The Knard Dog!

Try with the following steps up front and let us know where it takes you and we'll try work from there.

Power off your console and unplug the power supply and keep your console powered off for a couple of minutes.

Reconnect everything back. If you have the Kinect and an external wireless network adapter, keep these devices unplugged.

Safely remove the hard drive and add it back.

Press and hold the sync button (the small one you use to connect your wireless controllers). While holding press the power button to turn your console on. Continue to hold the sync button until the console is completely booted up.

Let us know how that goes.

taidara, Jun 18, 2014
  5. booogieboy Win User

my profile loads forever

let's see if this clears things up. when i turn on my xbox it won't load to my gt or anything. i guess you would say the dashboard won't load up
  6. AH Eaglez Win User

showing error code but says no error,games,acct. everything working fine,but xboxlive won't load my

finelly got update my game world at arms, but now Xbox won't load my game.....

SAME MY GAMES WONT LOAD ABSOLUTE PISSTAKE
  7. Impailer1234 Win User

showing error code but says no error,games,acct. everything working fine,but xboxlive won't load my

finelly got update my game world at arms, but now Xbox won't load my game.....
  8. MenialFuture03 Win User

The Daily Challenges Megathread

my microsoft majong won't load. It says it is loading but it doesn't
  9. AO180 Win User

"My Home Xbox" won't load

I would try removing the account, and then add it again. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one
Thema:

My Xbox won't load

1. My Xbox won't load - Similar Threads - won't load

2. My game won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game won't load: Does anyone know how to fix this. So I was putting terraria in my Xbox 360 and when I press to load the game it took me to my games screen and there was two different versions of the game arcade...
  3. Error code 0x87e0000d - Game won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000d - Game won't load: Afternoon all, hoping someone can help. Tried launching PUBG, got the error code above, saying I'm not connected to xbox live. Tried both a soft and hard reset of the console. Reset my...
  4. Morrowind won't load Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Morrowind won't load Xbox One: I own Morrowind and now it won't play on my Xbox One. It simply won't load. I have re-set and re-started my console and it still won't load. I tried to uninstall it and now the store says I have...
  5. GTA V won't load on XBox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V won't load on XBox one s: GTA V won't load on XBox one s say's game isn't compatible 0x87e10012 8b38fcd5-104e-44af-a117-cd4d2027096d
  6. Minecraft PE IOS Microsoft account won't load me

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE IOS Microsoft account won't load me: [img] I have bought the minecraft PE and sometimes it is good. But, in other situacions, when i enter to minecraft, it says “singing with your microsoft account”. I can’t enter to minecraft and i...
  7. Xbox 360 Skyrim won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Skyrim won't load.: I have Skyrim and I tried many things to fix it and I deleted all the saved files but when I start it all I can see the Bethesda logo and the press start and the white smoke also I can hear the...
  8. Xbox one won't load games but youtube works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't load games but youtube works: Hello my xbox crashes everytime I try to load any game..it just says it took too long to start but after that message it almost freezes up and won't even try to load anything else..everything I...
  9. Xbox One Home Screen Won't Load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Home Screen Won't Load: When I turn on my Xbox One S, it will usually stay on the green screen with the logo for a few minutes before finally going to a blank screen. If I press the Xbox button on the controller, the...
  10. Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - xbox one: My kids have an xbox one, and Minecraft just recently updated to the 1.16 version. Now, the game won't load. It either freezes or just crashes the game. We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling...