My Xbox won't load

Discus and support My Xbox won't load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I turn on my xbox and it shows me the xbox logo and then it goes to the spinning circle and will not get past that no matter how long i wait and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Knard Dog, Jun 17, 2014.

1. My Xbox won't load

So I turn on my xbox and it shows me the xbox logo and then it goes to the spinning circle and will not get past that no matter how long i wait and i cant get to anything so i cant do any troubleshooting. What do I do?

:)

The Knard Dog, Jun 17, 2014
  2. my xbox won't load anything

My xbox won't load anything, even the home page and it is extremely laggy. I have tried a hard restart and have even tried leaving it unplugged for hours and this still does nothing. Everything has worked perfectly for over 13 months (since i bought it)
    until thursday, its now saturday and i am still experiencing the same issue. can anyone help????

FourArmedNugget, Jun 17, 2014
  3. AO180
    AO180 Guest
    AO180, Jun 17, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

My Xbox won't load

Greetings The Knard Dog!

Try with the following steps up front and let us know where it takes you and we'll try work from there.

Power off your console and unplug the power supply and keep your console powered off for a couple of minutes.

Reconnect everything back. If you have the Kinect and an external wireless network adapter, keep these devices unplugged.

Safely remove the hard drive and add it back.

Press and hold the sync button (the small one you use to connect your wireless controllers). While holding press the power button to turn your console on. Continue to hold the sync button until the console is completely booted up.

Let us know how that goes.

taidara, Jun 18, 2014
Thema:

My Xbox won't load

1. My Xbox won't load - Similar Threads - won't load

2. Call of Duty BO4 won't load unless I unplug Xbox One S, wait, then plug it back in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty BO4 won't load unless I unplug Xbox One S, wait, then plug it back in.: BO4 is the only game I play so I always leave the disc in the xbox. Every once in a while I would get the following error: Insert the game disc We need that to read the license. If the disc is...
  3. Edit avatar app won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Edit avatar app won't load: When I try to open the avatar editor app in just gets stuck on the loading page. Strangely the old avatar app works though. Anything i can do to fix this? Or is a problem on Microsofts end?...
  4. Xbox Avatar won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar won't load: I'm trying to load my xbox avatar and I'm getting an error message saying we can't load your avatar. d5432959-1766-4fe1-bb66-33d15e90ef44
  5. Zombie dlc won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zombie dlc won't load: I have a Xbox one x I'm playing black ops 4 my multiplayer will load but some zombie maps won't it just shows I arrow when I click on it it says map is installed but still won't load game...
  6. My alerts won't load

in XBoX Accessibility
    My alerts won't load: Hey I was just seeing if there is a way to fix this issue, I can't get my xbox alerts to load when I push the home button to pull up the home tab then go to alerts to see who has added me. Please...
  7. Minecraft world won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won't load: Hello. I've been playing minecraft recently and i enjoy getting the achivements for the game but a few days ago i came back to minecraft and the world i was in wasn't loading. Any other worlds...
  8. Mindcraft Egyptian Mythology Mashup DLC won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mindcraft Egyptian Mythology Mashup DLC won't load: Purchased the DLC yesterday and my son played for about an hour. Today the DLC won't load. Old maps load fine, can create a new map without the DLC pack and they create and work fine. Wasn't super...
  9. left 4 dead 2 disc won't load to DL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    left 4 dead 2 disc won't load to DL: Disc does nothing in the Xbox. Cache cleaning/powercycle does not fix it. The only download option I've been able to find is on xbox.com for $19.99. ccefb151-51c2-45b8-9def-5bea2dc1c470
  10. Textures not loading in games, and games sometimes won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Textures not loading in games, and games sometimes won't start: I think something is wrong with my XBOX ONE. I started having issues in Fortnite, where I would land and the textures wouldn't be loaded, then I started having issues with super weird geometry in...