My Xbox Won't Turn Back On After Updating It.

Discus and support My Xbox Won't Turn Back On After Updating It. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I woke up this morning about to get online and play with some friends, but there was an update. So I started the initial update which took around 10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AIM2KILL978, Oct 26, 2019.

1. AIM2KILL978
    AIM2KILL978 Guest

I woke up this morning about to get online and play with some friends, but there was an update. So I started the initial update which took around 10 minutes before my xbox had turned off, not restart, but turned off completely. I waited for about double
    the update time which was not normal for the other updates. Confused, I went to turn it on manually only to hear the very faint chime of the power button instead of the normal volume, and at the same time my xbox didn't turn back on. The power brick light
    is the same its always been, not flickering or dead or anything but I still tried unplugging it to see what would happen but my xbox still wouldn't turn on. Sometimes the faint chime isn't even heard, it's like the power button won't work at all. I've tried
    using the controller to turn it on and nothing, I've tried a different outlet and nothing. There wasn't a power outage either. I've had this xbox for about 5 or 6 years so is it still something to do with the power brick, or is the xbox itself?

:)

AIM2KILL978, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. My Xbox Won't Turn Back On After Updating It. - Similar Threads - Won't Turn Updating

2. After Delta update my xbox won't turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    After Delta update my xbox won't turn on.: Hello, I don't know if this is going to be well received here, but a support agent told me to post here.I received the Delta update this morning and now my xbox will not turn on.I have tried...
  3. Xbox won't turn on after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn on after update: I was playing Forza my Xbox said it needed to update it downloaded it and said verifying I think it completed that stage then it shut down and won't turn back on. I tried taking the power cord out...
  4. Update won't finish - freezes and turns off - help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update won't finish - freezes and turns off - help please: My son turned on the Xbox and it started to download and install the latest update. Over and over again today. It gets to 92%, freezes and then turns itself off due to inactivity. I saw it get...
  5. Updates and crashes then won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updates and crashes then won't turn on: So it was asking me to update the Xbox 360 so i did then it crashed while downloading so I turned it off went to turn it back on again and it's completely not coming on Still getting power...
  6. Controller won't turn on after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't turn on after update: Hey, I havent played my xbox one for a while so I needed to do some updates on it. One of them were the controller but I ran into some issues with it. While updating the controller, it failed mid...
  7. Console Powered off during update - won't turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Powered off during update - won't turn back on: Hi, I have been on the preview program since I got my console day one and I haven't had any big issues (besides my disk tray not reading some disks) but about a week ago my console shut off...
  8. Xbox controller won't turn on 2017 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won't turn on 2017 update: Went to update my controller on Friday May 19th, stopped working at about 20ish percent now it won't even turn on. Anyone have any solutions for this? 2b6ad985-f025-4cfd-b90a-194576a78755
  9. My Xbox controller won't turn on after update failure what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won't turn on after update failure what do I do?: I was updating and I accidentally disconnected the USB connected to the Xbox one and it turned off and didn't turn on after that f53b9d06-dd76-41b3-ae9c-6091931ee8fd
  10. Xbox won't turn back on after Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn back on after Updates: My son hasn't used his Xbox One for a while so when he turned it on recently it had updates. The updates install and turns the console off but doesn't turn back on. He's tried it a few times and...