MY XBOX WONT TURN ON I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING

Discus and support MY XBOX WONT TURN ON I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I go to turn it on, nothing. Not even a light or a sound. The power bar is a bright orange, which means its on standby. So the system should turn on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tolerxnce, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Tolerxnce
    Tolerxnce Guest

I go to turn it on, nothing. Not even a light or a sound. The power bar is a bright orange, which means its on standby. So the system should turn on when I touch the button, but no. I also cant turn it on with my controller or the voice commands. Ive unplugged
    everything and plugged it back in. All of the power sources work because I use them for my 360 too. Someone please help!

:)

Tolerxnce, Feb 22, 2014
  2. TheMLGBunana
    TheMLGBunana Guest
    No Xbox 1 controller will connect

I was on my friends lost when my controller stopped responding so i hard reset my xbox and my controller wont even turn on or light up now. My other controller that was on the other side of the house was off when this happened but it wont even turn on. Also
    the energizer charger kit ( with the stand) wont even detect them even though they have the pack and cover on. I have tried everything.

TheMLGBunana, Feb 22, 2014
  3. MikePenunuri
    MikePenunuri Guest
    Xbox Bricked after Microsoft mandatory update.

This happened to me yesterday too so disappointed xbox was working fine was updating now it wont turn on tried everything .

MikePenunuri, Feb 22, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

Z3RO,

Have you have tried unplugging the power supply for 10 seconds from both the outlet and the Xbox One and then trying it?

If you have and it still wont power up, then you have a problem that needs a repair/replacement.

Here is the link:
    support.xbox.com/.../repair-process

BusGod, Feb 22, 2014
  5. BusGod Win User

Z3RO,

Have you have tried unplugging the power supply for 10 seconds from both the outlet and the Xbox One and then trying it?

If you have and it still wont power up, then you have a problem that needs a repair/replacement.

Here is the link:
    support.xbox.com/.../repair-process
  6. Ishka Baha Win User

I have tried EVERYTHING!!!

thanks for the suggestion, I contacted ISP they were no help either, I got hooked to the network but am having a DNS failure, used military DNS still didnt work...
  7. GMAN990 Win User

I also think its a hardware fault, not something you can fix yourself. Reset your Xbox network settings to factory defaults, wire it into a friends router if that does not work I would say its faulty and needs to be fixed by Microsoft or replaced
  8. GMAN990 Win User

Very odd then, has the Xbox every connected to the Internet in the past? Its starting to sound like a fault to me
  9. Ishka Baha Win User

Ok well that didnt work. it was a great suggestion though (nobody has given me that suggestion)I have pulled out my Lynksys BEFSR41 (v. 4.3) router after reading about NAT. I cant find how to reset default settings though i went to 192.168.1.1 but there
    is no "default" tab
Thema:

1. MY XBOX WONT TURN ON I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING - Similar Threads - WONT TURN TRIED

2. brand new xbox one s wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new xbox one s wont turn on: I JUST bought a brand new xbox one s, everything is hooked up right, the TV is is on the right channel, it still wont turn on, I've tried everything xbox has on the support page but its brand new...
  3. Xbox wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on: okay so, i imagine it probably just died since its the day one edition. I moved barracks rooms yesterday. Before i moved, xbox worked just fine. I plug it into my new room and it only makes the...
  4. Xbox wont turn on (need to factory reset)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on (need to factory reset): Hello all, So, my xbox one (1st gen) is having a few issues. I'm trying to factory reset it to sell it and since ive unplugged it it wont even start up. It will start up for about 1 minute and...
  5. Xbox one s wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s wont turn on: Hi.So the power went down and my xbox one s console wouldnt turn on and there was an electrical sound coming from it so i unplugged and plug it back and it worked.Thing is this happened 3 times...
  6. Xbox one X wont turn on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one X wont turn on.: I have called the support line, and it just says to go to the help page on the website. I go there and it will not let me find help. Frustration ensues. My issue is that my Xbox will not connect...
  7. Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it: So there was a power outage in my area and when my power come back the xbox ones wouldnt turn on and there would be a electrical sound coming from it.So i unpluged plug it back problem solved.But...
  8. xbox controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller wont turn on: hi guys, i really need your help, my xbox one controller has been showing signs of malfunction, i use triple A batteries, for some time now ever since i put new batteries it only takes about 2h to...
  9. My xbox wont turn on fully

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont turn on fully: Hello, my xbox (one s model 1681) powers on for a second then powers off immedently...if anyone can help that would be helpful. Thanks! 0c5bcd53-ca88-4972-8664-45c6033fe219
  10. kinect wont turn on and i have tried all of the recomendations please help!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    kinect wont turn on and i have tried all of the recomendations please help!!!!: My Kinect hasn't turned for over two weeks now. I have no ideas what the problem could be. I have look all over the web and on the support area of this site but everything recommended to try does...