My Xbox Won’t turn on

Discus and support My Xbox Won’t turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Apex Legends and after the win screen my Xbox randomly restarted. When it finished launching, I decided to try Apex again thinking it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheBossinator34, Apr 8, 2021.

1. My Xbox Won’t turn on

I was playing Apex Legends and after the win screen my Xbox randomly restarted. When it finished launching, I decided to try Apex again thinking it was a one off bug and my Xbox just completely shut off and won’t power back on. I’ve tried unplugging for 10 minutes and it still won’t turn on.

:)

TheBossinator34, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Worwon Win User

Successfully Redeemed code not showing up to download

3. 22 savegeCfg Win User

Game

My xbox one won,t let me play games
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

continuing to earn unicorns...?

[quote user="bourbon1973"]Can anyone answer from Turn 10? [/quote]

Not on here they won`t,try their forum.

[quote user="bourbon1973"] I know that I will be playing this game forever [/quote]

you won`t once the next one comes out.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

xbox 360 S bricked due to 9/3/2014 update!!! beware!!!

@gamer My messages are turned off for the time being so i won`t get any that are sent.

I have an empty friends list, always have always will.
  6. Wishfullracer1 Win User

direct tv not working

I`ll have to try that. The Xbox will give me audio, but no video for about 10 minutes. Then the video will kick in. The Xbox still won`t turn the Directv box off or on. Maybe a fix will come.
Thema:

My Xbox Won’t turn on

1. My Xbox Won’t turn on - Similar Threads - Won’t turn

2. Xbox One solid orange power brick light, no chime and won’t turn on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One solid orange power brick light, no chime and won’t turn on: Hello, I am having a problem with my Xbox One where it won’t turn on and the button won’t chime. The power brick light is solid orange with a slight flicker. I have looked online and have tried...
  3. My Xbox s won’t turn in. It beeps, but never powers up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox s won’t turn in. It beeps, but never powers up.: My xbox s won’t power up. It beeps and the power lite comes in for a few seconds but it wont power up. 1b3f1ba3-2477-45e7-a0b6-ad7742e7f8b6
  4. Controller won’t turn off and doesn’t respond to inputs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t turn off and doesn’t respond to inputs: My elite 2 controller stopped working in the middle of a game and I tried to turn it off but it woldn’t let me, it doesn’t do anything when i use any of the buttons and doesn’t show any other...
  5. Xbox Series S won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S won’t turn on: Anyone from Microsoft on here? Been trying for about 2 weeks to get the service setup but cant because the final page wont load the label. Power cycled and all that already, swapped cables,...
  6. XBox One Shut Off, Now won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Shut Off, Now won’t turn on: While playing our XBox One randomly shut off. We tried to turn it back on it would not. We unplugged all the cords from the console to the TV and power source and plugged then back in. Still...
  7. Brand new Xbox Series X won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X won’t turn on: Super dissappointed with Microsoft. Just opened brand new Xbox Series X, setup and it will not turn on. Tried to find a support number to call in Singapore and there is nothing but automated...
  8. Won’t turn on for series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t turn on for series x: Ive been using it for just over 2 weeks and tonight it just shut off on its own twice within yhe course of 10 mins. It turned back on, then on the 3 time everytime i hit the power button it make...
  9. Xbox S won’t Turn on Correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S won’t Turn on Correctly: Hello, i have a xbox s and for some strange reason it will turn on then off straight away i just really want to play my games. 9fcacdff-3f59-468e-86a2-8d80b63dffcc
  10. Xbox Series X won’t turn on after randomly shutting down

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won’t turn on after randomly shutting down: I just started up Gears 5, and the console ran the game for a minute before it completely turned off. Now every time I click the power on button, it flashes once, makes a weird clicking noise, and...