My xbox360 problem

Discus and support My xbox360 problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox 360 loads up like normal but games and apps won't work. I have to restart it maybe twenty times before it will load a game of my Netflix app... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidReck, Jun 24, 2019.

1. DavidReck
    DavidReck Guest

My xbox360 problem

My xbox 360 loads up like normal but games and apps won't work. I have to restart it maybe twenty times before it will load a game of my Netflix app even shows up on the screen. Is this normal? Can someone help?

:)

DavidReck, Jun 24, 2019
  2. LesgarDatevan12 Win User

DNS problem (lannet router)

No, it's problem on my XBox360
  3. ABAPA Win User

Problems with my xbox360

My 360 starts up the 360 screen comes and goes then the searching circle starts and keeps on with no link up to either home screen or 'live' help!
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Problems with my xbox360

Bye then.

You probably haven't got a reply as this is a English speaking forum.

You would need to post in your own countries forum.
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Problem with my xbox360

Hey Nyloth, sorry to hear about the console issue! So, it sounds like you're experiencing some graphical distortion, correct? If you could post an image of what you're seeing exactly, it would be helpful for us to better understand your issue. In the meantime,
    I can say that these kinds of issues can be an indication of a console being on its last legs, as you suggested in your post. In other cases, it could simply be a case of overheating.

Have you checked the ports on the Xbox 360 console for dust? I recommend using a vacuum hose to carefully remove dust from those ports, by simply passing the hose over the console while the console is completely unplugged. Also, be sure that the console has
    plenty of room to 'breathe,' and even try changing its orientation, to see if that improves airflow. :) Please let me know if this helps!
  6. Nyloth90 Win User

Problem with my xbox360

Update: im using a HDMI cable (100hz) connected to my tv not the standard AV cable
Thema:

My xbox360 problem

1. My xbox360 problem - Similar Threads - xbox360 problem

2. Update problem on XBOX360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Update problem on XBOX360: Hi there my son is having issues with completing an update, the below error pops up: 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F Any help would be appreciated, we have tried downloading the update file, the...
  3. Xbox360 games on xbox one problem!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 games on xbox one problem!!: I buy gta iv for my xbox one and don't appear on ready to install or other place is like Dont read it,What can i do ? 9d6a59c6-3790-4684-9f04-62f8436b62f9
  4. Problema en mi xbox360 (Mod Translation: Problem in my Xbox360 )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema en mi xbox360 (Mod Translation: Problem in my Xbox360 ): buenas, tuve un problema en mi xbox360 este trata de que se la preste a mi hermano menor y le dio a que no a una actualización necesaria del sistema y la xbox se bloqueo completamente se me...
  5. Armstrong Cable: The xbox360 problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Armstrong Cable: The xbox360 problem: Armstrong Cable (ISPs): The xbox360 problem Hi there, please see the steps on the following support page, it's specifically for when you experience issues with updating:...
  6. ubdate problem xbox360 [Translation - Update problem Xbox 360]

in XBoX Accessibility
    ubdate problem xbox360 [Translation - Update problem Xbox 360]: لدي مشكلة في جهاز Xbox 360 ولا يمكنني تحديث رمز الخطأ هذا: 4476-0000-3080-0506-D000-0185 لاحظ أن إصدار التحديث الحالي هو Dashboard: 2.0.17526.0 من فضلك ، أريد مساعدة :(...
  7. Problem with XBox360 Gold Game in Germany - "Offer not available in your region"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with XBox360 Gold Game in Germany - "Offer not available in your region": Hallo, so, I am a citizen of a small EU country and I have one hotmail account for several years. The adress on the Hotmail account was the old country. A month or so ago, I relocated to...
  8. Sign in problem after update Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in problem after update Xbox360: Hi I've just done a update on my 360. After it was completed it told me to upgrade my security took my phone number and text me a code. I get a message Account Info Sorry, there was a problem....
  9. Xbox360 - Gamers with Gold problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 - Gamers with Gold problem.: I am having a problem with my Gold Live on Xbox 360, I activated the code for 1 month of live but the code did not work, and when I tried to activate it again it appeared that I had already used...
  10. Problem with Xbox360 conroler on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox360 conroler on windows 10: At the same time, pressing the Right Stick and Left Stick buttons opens the keyboard. How can I turn it off completely? It interferes with playing [img] b1627cbb-b043-4af0-bdfb-04f4c9242d2d