My xboxone downloaded games wont even load up

Discus and support My xboxone downloaded games wont even load up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time I try to load up a downloaded game the cover screen pops up then it just sends me back to the home screen does anyone have a solution for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KILL3D BY WOLF, Sep 4, 2019.

1. My xboxone downloaded games wont even load up

every time I try to load up a downloaded game the cover screen pops up then it just sends me back to the home screen does anyone have a solution for this

:)

KILL3D BY WOLF, Sep 4, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Kill3d by wolf,

sorry to hear. Maybe best ist first to try this:

Disconnect and reconnect your console's power cable

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 30 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 30 seconds. This step resets the power supply. (Some say 5 minutes)
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Hope this helps
  3. radracer01 Win User

Dragon Ball FigherZ crashes

ok, I can't even uninstall this game from my xboxone, its stuck in the 100% downloading update queue

If I try to open stuff in the menu it does not load properly. wtf this game literally broke my system.
  4. A Z0MBIE PANDA Win User

completely unplayable crashes my xbox one during loading screen

Same here, after downloading for about 2 days its stuck on the loading screen and my other games wont even start....
  5. SloMo21 Win User

XBOX ONE DIGITAL GAME WONT LAUNCH

yea so i just downloaded NFSR and Battlefield. and neither are loading up. goes through the whole start process, and then wont load anything. also my previous digital games like madden and AC U wont load my data either been like this for 1 week now........!!!!!!!
  6. ModestElf Win User

Downloading Halo Reach In Holiday Bundle?

[quote user="HILLBILLY BOY91"]

I have Elf why lol?

[/quote]cause if they all go digital some day we wont be going to pick the game up at the store, we wont walk wont run wont even have to drive there, will just be sitting at home downloading the gamewith just a simple click :p want to play another game,
    wont even have to get up and open the disc tray, just go to dashboard and load another game from your HDD wont even have to get up and eject the game and turn of the console, I'll do it all from my couch/sofa/bed

also, what about the piracy on the internet? a disc is harder to replicate right? :p
Thema:

1. My xboxone downloaded games wont even load up - Similar Threads - xboxone downloaded games

2. Cannot Download Purchased Game after XboxOne got repaired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download Purchased Game after XboxOne got repaired: Hi, One week after I purchased XboxOne it quit working and I send it for repair under warranty. After I received it back all purchased games were deleted. I am trying do download Minecraft...
  3. Civilization Revolution - can't download to XboxOne if not already on your MS account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization Revolution - can't download to XboxOne if not already on your MS account: As of today, 6-April-2017, Civilization Revolution CAN'T be purchased/downloaded directly to the XboxOne **unless you had already purchased/downloaded it for the Xbox360**. This is despite it...
  4. I can't download GTAIV on my XboxOne with the complete edition of GTAIV.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download GTAIV on my XboxOne with the complete edition of GTAIV.: Hello everyone, When I've known GTAIV was finally enable to play on XboxOne, I've put the complete edition of GTAIV in my XboxOne. This Xbox360 game includes Grand Theft Auto IV and episodes of...
  5. I bought the game Gears Of War 4 XboxOne, a game the codes to download the last part, I'm from ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game Gears Of War 4 XboxOne, a game the codes to download the last part, I'm from ...: I bought the game Gears Of War 4 XboxOne, a game the codes to download the last part, I'm from Russia, I can not pay off the Gears Of War 3 game code, write what you need to change the location...
  6. backwards compatibility - NO DOWNLOAD PROFILE XBOX 360 on XBOXONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatibility - NO DOWNLOAD PROFILE XBOX 360 on XBOXONE: i my xboxone when i load a game bacwards compatibility (forza horizon, viva pinata ecc.) i see: getting information console xbox360.... But it don't charge. The game start and it's impossible to...
  7. Game not displayed to download at the XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not displayed to download at the XboxOne: I bought the game Contrast, but the game aren't avaliable to download in my XboxOne. I'm having the same problem with the game Beyond Good and Evil. Already updated the console, but the games do...
  8. GOW2 Not downloading to Xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW2 Not downloading to Xboxone: Purchased GOW Ultimate edition xbox one console in October. GOW edition xbox came with codes for gears ultimate edition along with downloads for gears 2 gears 3 and gears judgments. I have played...
  9. XBoxOne - Downloading forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBoxOne - Downloading forever: I have purchased a XbonOne-1TB-TombRaider bundle very recently. My home internet connection easily exceeds 120 Mbps download speed in Ethernet connection. I am downloading Two TombRaider's titles...
  10. How can I fix my XboxOne download speed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my XboxOne download speed?: I pay for 150mbps internet speed from SuddenLink internet. On both my laptop and PC I get about 126-136 on the 5g wifi on SpeedTest and wired in I get the full 150mbps speed, but on my Xbox One...