My years played on Xbox is not displaying on my profile?

Discus and support My years played on Xbox is not displaying on my profile? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] It should say my years played under followers and next to my badge but it’s not there and my friends can’t see it either, how do I get it back? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fabred_, Jul 31, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Fabred_
    Fabred_ Guest

My years played on Xbox is not displaying on my profile? [​IMG]
    It
    should say my years played under followers and next to my badge but it’s not there and my friends can’t see it either, how do I get it back? I am on a insider flight.

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Do you have an active Gold subscription?
  3. Fabred_ Win User

Oh you know what, I think mine might have run out, and another subscription of xbox live gold is being shared to me or something, thats probably exactly my problem, thanks dude!
  4. xXBOXxOne Win User

How dose some one show up as silver account in live play

I have a extra account that I use exclusively on the Xbox One an I have a account that has a couple months left on my one year GOLD on the 360, my account that I use on the xbox one is displaying silver, even though Im capable of playing MP Forza 5 & MP
    BF4, I guess its the same problem as none of my xbox one games are ever displayed individually, instead all it displays is Im playing Xbox One.
  5. Rotten Tanuki Win User

Bungie will continue to support our Reach statistics.

Good to know all my wasted days will be on display for years to come. (^_^)
  6. Mythic xSagex Win User

Number next to my Gamertag isn't correct ..(any help)

[quote user="skadk666"]

My source is the Xbox Moderaters. Its not a disply of the continual number of years you have been on live, but a display of the number of years you have had gold altogether. So you can take breaks between gold subs and it wont affect your gold tenure.

[/quote]

Hes correct about this Vib. Its not a display of the continual number of years you have been on live, but a display of the number of years you have had gold altogether.
Thema:

1. My years played on Xbox is not displaying on my profile? - Similar Threads - years played displaying

2. I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...: I preordered Call of Duty Modern Warfare digital last year, but now i cant play the game or install it. When i look at the game In the games store it says i can buy it....
  3. Xbox app continously says i'm playing Halo 5: Forge but I haven't used an xbox in years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app continously says i'm playing Halo 5: Forge but I haven't used an xbox in years.: Nothing seems to solve it. I've had this issue on two different hard drives with fresh factory restores on my PC. To be clear, i'm the only person that has access to my account and my password was...
  4. I can't play GTA V evebthough I own the disc for years already now? The xbox says that I...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play GTA V evebthough I own the disc for years already now? The xbox says that I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MHMHK [link] [comments]
  5. Discussion: Do you think an Xbox One X would still be able to play Movies & TV 25 years...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discussion: Do you think an Xbox One X would still be able to play Movies & TV 25 years...: If so, I might want to take Microsoft up on their $299 Xbox One X deal for a family member or close friend’s house. My aunt and uncle living in Fla. still have a Wii....
  6. Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...: I want to play bingo. Please e43a1a09-b650-451e-b012-4373812e7430
  7. I bought a game and have been playing it for almost 2 years now and suddenly it's gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game and have been playing it for almost 2 years now and suddenly it's gone.: So here's what I THINK happened...I just got an Oculus Rift S and wanted to make some room for some VR games. Me ,not being very smart, removed important game files that lead me to redownload a...
  8. Year 2020. Does any body know if we can continue playing OVER G FIGHTERS in multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Year 2020. Does any body know if we can continue playing OVER G FIGHTERS in multiplayer...: I want to buy the game again, I've already located it on eBay. But I don't know if it's still playing on Xbox Live on Xbox 360. Or if it's already possible to play on the Xbox One....
  9. Can Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Yeare Celebration be played without Xbox Love Gold if I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Yeare Celebration be played without Xbox Love Gold if I...: Can Rise of the Tomb Raider:20 Yeares Celebration be played by myself without joining Xbox Live Gold? Thank you 9ebb94d2-bb20-4c4a-b6d9-32a055fc39e7
  10. if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked?: i read a story for the player who not play a long time in the xbox 360 generation of cod's and he deranked, this is true? 4c7dfbfb-935e-4b33-84ff-5a4306372078