My Youtube Channel HKxSlash Bang

Discus and support My Youtube Channel HKxSlash Bang in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys just posting this up here cus i dont get noticed much on youtube which is understandable its a big website and i dont post the best stuff but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HKxSlashbang47, Feb 6, 2014.

1. My Youtube Channel HKxSlash Bang

Hey guys just posting this up here cus i dont get noticed much on youtube which is understandable its a big website and i dont post the best stuff but id love it if you would just give some of my content a go My Youtube Channel HKxSlash Bang :)

[Mod Removed: Please do not solicit your YouTube channel]

Those are some links to the videos i think im most proud of making at the moment and my skill sets in editing have only gotten better over time My Youtube Channel HKxSlash Bang :)

so yeah please check me out if you enjoyed any of those vids and you want to subscribe thatd be awesome i post videos every weekend now

Also if any of you's just wanna play some games together feel free to add me im nice i think lol

Really looking forward to xbox one games such as Titanfall,Minecraft,Project Spark,Halo,Destiny and thats about it for this year next year im hoping to see some more great games so if you add me on xbox live or subscribe to my youtube channel id be happy to
    have you along in this epic journey of gaming that lay ahead of us My Youtube Channel HKxSlash Bang :D

ok i think thats it so i hope to see you all later

:)

HKxSlashbang47, Feb 6, 2014
  2. My Youtube Channel

Welcome to the "Modern Warfare 3" Forum.

-

Not the "Check Out My Youtube Channel" Forum.

-

Sorry to be a jerk but really this is not the right forum.

Dubstep Kittens, Feb 6, 2014
  3. FeatCarcass
    FeatCarcass Guest
    My youtube channel

everyone check out my youtube channel, im making a clan.... Heartproductionsz!!!!!! youtube.com/user/xxheartproductionzxx

FeatCarcass, Feb 6, 2014
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

My channel on youtube

Hello there!

We would like to recommend following our Xbox Forum Guidelines.

Failure to follow these guidelines could mean some bad things and in some cases, an offense is extremely severe or high in number that it warrants further action outside the scope of a simple forum suspension.

By participating in the Forums you agree to the Usage Guidelines (outlined below), the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, and the Xbox.com Terms of Use and Notices; all of which can be found via the following links:

Xbox LIVE Terms of Use: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/LiveTOU

Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

Xbox.com Terms of Use: http://www.xbox.com/legal/xboxComTOU
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

My youtube channel

How do we try out for the clan?
  6. Dubstep Kittens Win User

My Youtube Channel

Welcome to the "Modern Warfare 3" Forum.

-

Not the "Check Out My Youtube Channel" Forum.

-

Sorry to be a jerk but really this is not the right forum.
  7. MusicalKnightYT Win User

my first try...at a video! feedback plz.

check out my YouTube channel WeeWeeGaming
  8. Shemp Howard Win User

Green Weapon Skin Code

Enter my free raffle! Check my youtube channel page!
Thema:

My Youtube Channel HKxSlash Bang

1. My Youtube Channel HKxSlash Bang - Similar Threads - Youtube Channel HKxSlash

2. Xbox Banned For doing A Giveaway on my YouTube Channel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Banned For doing A Giveaway on my YouTube Channel: Serious Xbox Is banning people for doing Code Giveaways??? Really I just did the case review and there was a question about giving away codes and said it was fine so how is what im doing wrong...
  3. Youtube Channel Links In Bio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Youtube Channel Links In Bio: Is it against the rules to put a link of a youtube channel in the Xbox Bio? a0ecce96-2f27-40f3-bd58-da7dc27a9341
  4. What app do I need to be able to record directly to my YouTube channel from the Xbox One??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What app do I need to be able to record directly to my YouTube channel from the Xbox One??: Okay I have the Xbox One, I would really like to know how to recording directly from my Xbox One into my personal YouTube channel?? Which app do I honestly need to have downloaded to my Xbox One??...
  5. How can I get an Xbox One X to review on my YouTube channel?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I get an Xbox One X to review on my YouTube channel?: Ok so I want to get an Xbox one X to review on my YouTube channel but I can’t figure out how to ask them to get one. Please help. f733cba6-9156-4fc0-8fdd-178116c4c0ef
  6. My channel on youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My channel on youtube: can you tell everybody in microsoft to go to youtube a subscribe to (Mod Removed - Personal Information) so i can get so money. i will buy a computer at microsoft if you do....
  7. Looking for new people to join growing youtube channel to stream/upload/etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new people to join growing youtube channel to stream/upload/etc.: Hey guys, my name is Jeramy Burke. Otherwise known as or Hellfire on youtube. I own a youtube group called Dark Dimensions we currently have 63 subscribers and we do full gaming streams and...
  8. Youtube Channel HKxSlash Bang, DOLF DOLPHINS and Filthy Godz clan recruiting, If you wanna ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube Channel HKxSlash Bang, DOLF DOLPHINS and Filthy Godz clan recruiting, If you wanna ...: Hello everyone my name is Slashbang, grand master of the DOLF DOLPHINS and content creator on youtube. Iv got 23 subscribers on youtube, i know its not much but i mainly just post videos for fun...
  9. New gaming channel youtube

in XBoX on Consoles
    New gaming channel youtube: Hello fellow gamers. Im Redesigned Gaming's Outlaw. If you like funny fail videos and gaming streams of the latest multiplayer games played by everyday gamers check out our channel. Leave a like...
  10. Sponsors for my YouTube channel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sponsors for my YouTube channel: I want to start a YouTube channel and I want to make a review about the Xbox one x on November. But I need a sponsor to support the channel. And send me the new Xbox to make a review....