#MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s

Discus and support #MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Crazy to look back at all you did in the last decade. How much you've grown and how much your style has changed. 23b7e1e9-e3ba-4dab-858c-43a23a918954 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiThIuMxFaLcOn, Jan 19, 2020.

1. #MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s

Crazy to look back at all you did in the last decade. How much you've grown and how much your style has changed.

:)

LiThIuMxFaLcOn, Jan 19, 2020
  2. pjameleven Win User

I love Trueachievement and I love they had the idea to do this! It was awesome looking at my stats for the previous decade.
  3. KaitoCam Win User

Nice ill check it out đź‘Ť
  4. Nickmasterluke Win User

It isn't the same but it works for me,thank you.
  5. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Thanks for sharing! I didn't realide this was a thing ans i use true achievements regularly. Going to check mine out right now.
  6. supermm Win User

Thema:

1. #MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s - Similar Threads - #MyDecadeOnXbox Check Stats

2. Account Hacked 3 Months Ago. How do I check on my case #?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked 3 Months Ago. How do I check on my case #?: Hello, I got a nice Halloween surprise when I found out my email and associated Microsoft/Xbox account had been hacked, and charges had been placed. After wading through the support services...
  3. Checking game progress to compare with friend : broken

in XboX Insiders
    Checking game progress to compare with friend : broken: Noticed over the past few updates that when checking progress on a game and comparing that friends playing the same game will not show. Randomly at times maybe 1 of 5 will appear. Anyone seeing...
  4. Game Bar has the FPS checked but it doesnt show in any game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar has the FPS checked but it doesnt show in any game.: W10 pro. It's checked, it shows the rest GPU, CPU, etc but not fps ... wich kinda defeats the point of using it instead of fps counters. 6ae59908-0216-4d11-86dd-56a47012b73c
  5. my wired controller will not work on my xbox s I have checked the selector and it is set on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wired controller will not work on my xbox s I have checked the selector and it is set on...: my wired controller will not work on my Xbox s I have checked the selector and it is set on Xbox e524ce4a-4f4d-4ed1-85a3-98d29e53d34d
  6. “Check the other xbox” problem with transfering data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Check the other xbox” problem with transfering data: Hi, I got a new xbox one series x and I wanted to transfer all of my data from my old xbox one s. It is all connected to the same network. There is a problem on the new xbox one series x - It cant...
  7. microsoft daily challenges not loading for 3 days now says check internet and internet is fine

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft daily challenges not loading for 3 days now says check internet and internet is fine: tried to go into daily challenges for 3 days now and it wont load other games on page are working fine daily challenge isnt loading I usually play from my pc lap top on the xbox app...
  8. Bad latency when I do the internet detailed check

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad latency when I do the internet detailed check: I am connected wired to the xbox from my router and I am getting 85ms for some reason + my xbox feels laggy. I am also connected wired on my PC but there it all seems just fine. I have no idea why...
  9. how to change the “you can’t play multiplayer, check your microsoft settings”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to change the “you can’t play multiplayer, check your microsoft settings”: so i just bought the minecraft java edition (the normal one on my macbook and it was all fine untill i was about to click multiplayer and it wouldnt let me click it and it said “you cant play...
  10. Check your connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check your connection: I have an issue with my Xbox. After an hour or two, I get kicked out of my game and the “Check your connection” screen comes on (0x87dd001a). Every time I go straight to Test network connection...