#MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s

Discus and support #MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Crazy to look back at all you did in the last decade. How much you've grown and how much your style has changed. 23b7e1e9-e3ba-4dab-858c-43a23a918954 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiThIuMxFaLcOn, Jan 19, 2020.

1. #MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s

Crazy to look back at all you did in the last decade. How much you've grown and how much your style has changed.

:)

LiThIuMxFaLcOn, Jan 19, 2020
  2. pjameleven Win User

I love Trueachievement and I love they had the idea to do this! It was awesome looking at my stats for the previous decade.
  3. KaitoCam Win User

Nice ill check it out ๐Ÿ‘
  4. Nickmasterluke Win User

It isn't the same but it works for me,thank you.
  5. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Thanks for sharing! I didn't realide this was a thing ans i use true achievements regularly. Going to check mine out right now.
  6. supermm Win User

Thema:

1. #MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s - Similar Threads - #MyDecadeOnXbox Check Stats

2. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: I got 14 day xbox live gold trial with my xbox one s console and every time i try to redeem it either on the xbox or the website this message appears โ€œcheck the instructions that came with your...
  3. Check your Audio Receiver 0x80bd0009 Dolby Atmos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check your Audio Receiver 0x80bd0009 Dolby Atmos: Where do I start??? I am a system engineer, and daily configure VLAN, servers, phones, anything that exist within a network. My Step up TV = Samsung Q90 4K SoundBar = HW-90R Dolby Atoms 7.1.4...
  4. Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help: Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help Personally, I prefer always using drives with there own power supply vs. pulling it from the USB bus....
  5. xbox live ๋‚˜์ดํ™•์ธ์ค‘ ์˜ค๋ฅ˜ ๊ผญ ํ™•์ธ ํ•ด์ฃผ์‹ญ์‹œ์˜ค. [Please check the error during the xbox live age check.]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live ๋‚˜์ดํ™•์ธ์ค‘ ์˜ค๋ฅ˜ ๊ผญ ํ™•์ธ ํ•ด์ฃผ์‹ญ์‹œ์˜ค. [Please check the error during the xbox live age check.]: ๋‚˜์ดํ™•์ธ์„ ํ•˜๋Š”๋ฐ ์ธ์ฆ๋ฒˆํ˜ธ๋ฅผ ์ž… ํ›„ ๋‚˜์ดํ™•์ธ ํ™ˆํŽ˜์ด์ง€ ํ™”๋ฉด์ด ๊ทธ๋Œ€๋กœ ๋‹ค์‹œ๋œจ๋ฉด์„œ ์ธ์ฆ์ด ์•ˆ๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋ฌด์Šจ ์˜ค๋ฅ˜๊ฐ€ ์žˆ๋Š”์ง€ ํ™•์ธํ•ด์ฃผ์‹ญ์‹œ์˜ค. ์ด๊ฑฐ๋Š” ใ…‡์ธ์ฆ์„ ํ•˜๊ธฐ ๋ฐ‘์—๋Š” ํ•œ ํ›„์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. [Translation-After entering your verification number to check your age, the age verification...
  6. So i checked out the xbox game streaming and im having a problem

in XboX Insiders
    So i checked out the xbox game streaming and im having a problem: So i checked it out but apparently the analog sticks dont work. Ive tried everything but it wont work. Little help? Updated the controller submitted by /u/moosemainman [link] [comments]
  7. In "Manage Storage", check individual content from internal or external media isn't working.

in XboX Insiders
    In "Manage Storage", check individual content from internal or external media isn't working.: Games panel shows it has X number of games filtered, but nothing is shown. Meanwhile, if we manually filter games by internal or external storage, it works. I'm so sure it was working normally...
  8. Charge and Play Kit, can't apply for RMA or check warranty status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charge and Play Kit, can't apply for RMA or check warranty status: I just got delivered a charge and play kit from Amazon with a highly discounted price. I got bad luck and its not working from factory. According to european law, its my choice to return or else...
  9. "Please check the instructions that came with your code"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Please check the instructions that came with your code": So I just redeemed 3 months of game pass ultimate with reward points. I did as the email instructed to redeem the code but it tells me to "check the instructions, you may need to redeem on a...
  10. I cant install halo for PC. I have tried everything. I checked and everything is up to...

in XboX Insiders
    I cant install halo for PC. I have tried everything. I checked and everything is up to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexTheEditor1 [link] [comments]