MyRewards

Discus and support MyRewards in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently renewed my xbox live gold membership and it hasn't shown up on my rewards page...any idea why? 7f4121c7-bce8-4fa5-9f36-e064efb82460 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhilWantling, Oct 1, 2014.

1. PhilWantling
    PhilWantling Guest

MyRewards

I recently renewed my xbox live gold membership and it hasn't shown up on my rewards page...any idea why?

:)

PhilWantling, Oct 1, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Oct 1, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Myrewards

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Smwutches, Oct 1, 2014
  4. Jump mist
    Jump mist Guest

MyRewards

its just a glitch try reloading or sign in again

Jump mist, Oct 1, 2014
  5. Jump mist
    Jump mist Guest
  6. Jump mist
    Jump mist Guest
    Jump mist, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Jump mist Win User

MyRewards

its just a glitch try reloading or sign in again
  8. onyxishere Win User

MyRewards

9. Jump mist Win User

MyRewards

10. onyxishere Win User
  11. Smwutches Win User

Myrewards

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
Thema:

MyRewards

1. MyRewards - Similar Threads - MyRewards

2. I can't log in myrewards

in XBoX Rewards
    I can't log in myrewards: When i try to sign in all browsers redirect me to this link "https://rps01.eprize.com/?rps_return=https://rewards.xbox.com/set-cookies" and i can't log into my account....
  3. Need Help redeeming MyRewards points early

in XBoX Rewards
    Need Help redeeming MyRewards points early: I would like to redeem the 21,000 points I have saved up in MyRewards but the early redemption button wont show up. Is there any way to fix this issue? 499a664b-ec4e-4f0f-be11-9840d714d40e
  4. Majority of the 'MyRewards' and 'MyVIP' items being sold out.

in XBoX Rewards
    Majority of the 'MyRewards' and 'MyVIP' items being sold out.: Firstly, I get that it's changing over to Microsoft rewards but I'd like to exchange my current reward points and vip gems. I go to the reward tiers and almost everything decent is sold out... how...
  5. Not recieving any credits on MyRewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Not recieving any credits on MyRewards: Hello, i have recently bought an game on xbox store. And i noticed that i have never gotten any credits of it as i purchased more games in the past. So i contacted a support who told me to post...
  6. MyRewards Program Membership

in XBoX Rewards
    MyRewards Program Membership: I received an email a while back ago from Microsoft inviting me to join the program. I filled in all of the information, and it told me to expect an answer within 72 hours. I did not receive a...
  7. MyRewards bugged?

in XBoX Rewards
    MyRewards bugged?: it says I have over seven thousand credits deposited in January, although I only have 800 credits on my credit bank? Ive checked and I've only have 80 Pence in my Microsoft balance? So unless the...
  8. MyRewards not Progressing MyMissions

in XBoX Rewards
    MyRewards not Progressing MyMissions: I have been apart of MyRewards ever since they came out. Whenever I go to view the MyMissions, I see that none of the missions have made any progress, even though I know for certain that I have...
  9. Third follow up to my post "Never received the MyRewards credits from January's "Being Dr. ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Third follow up to my post "Never received the MyRewards credits from January's "Being Dr. ...: This is the third time I am posting about this issue. I never received credit for a MyRewards program I participated in back in January and have been trying to get this resolved. My original post...
  10. MyRewards not Redeeming

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MyRewards not Redeeming: Last week on the May 31st or June 1st, I was prompted in an email to redeem any remaining Xbox Live Rewards MyRewards items before the program ends. I had enough for a 3-month Game Pass...