Mytube ( xbox )

Discus and support Mytube ( xbox ) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone just wondering does anyone use mytube ( if so ). Does mytube keep on buffering abut the 6.49 minute mark. To get the video playing again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hypnotic weaver, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Mytube ( xbox )

Hey everyone just wondering does anyone use mytube ( if so ). Does mytube keep on buffering abut the 6.49 minute mark. To get the video playing again you have to change the video resolution. Or quickly skip. After about another 6.49 minutes it will do the
    same. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, reset my modem, gone into the beta, switched my xbox of at the wall. Tried anything i can think of.

If anyone has idea's it will be very much appreciated

Thanks

:)

hypnotic weaver, Oct 29, 2019
  2. hypnotic weaver Win User

Mytube ( xbox )

Like YouTube but with out any pop up adds. You can view people's comments, post your own better keyboard layout for typing. Which you can't do the console version of YouTube.
  3. Vondiehmon Win User

Mytube ( xbox )

If you haven't already, try to plug the Xbox into the router instead of using WiFi. Either that or the app has bugs.
  4. hypnotic weaver Win User

Mytube ( xbox )

Hi mate i've got my xbox plugged into the modem all the time. Thanks for your input. Sorry should of mentioned that also.
  5. Nonsensedude Win User

Some knobheads screwed XONE

Now i see Mytube's actually working and MS Edge can do other sites, not bad, not bad. Now the question is: when that'll get screwed too.
  6. Pedro V Flores Win User

How can I download music onto my Xbox One S?

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

you can hear music for those apps in the background

Pandora. Available for US, Australia, and New Zealand, the app can stream music online, and with Xbox One it works in the background. ...

iHeartRadio. ...

Simple Background Music Player. ...

Spotify. ...

Stream Music from your PC over DLNA. ...

MyTube. ...

SoundCloud.

Also with a hard drive or device, you can hear music in the Xbox

in this link below you can see the steps

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/pl....

Note this is an Xbox 360 link but works with an Xbox one as well

I hope it helps
Thema:

Mytube ( xbox )

1. Mytube ( xbox ) - Similar Threads - Mytube

2. [Alpha Skip Ahead] myTube app doesen't work with new builds

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Skip Ahead] myTube app doesen't work with new builds: For about a week, a bug has affected myTube, which leads to an infinite loading screen of the video, which in turn causes the inability to finish seeing it. This bug affects both myTube Beta and...