Name Change

Discus and support Name Change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a certain time that you will get a name change for your XBOX ONE name Thinking about changing but Not sure Yet.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxPANDA442Xx, Mar 26, 2020.

1. XxPANDA442Xx
    XxPANDA442Xx Guest

Name Change

Is there a certain time that you will get a name change for your XBOX ONE name Thinking about changing but Not sure Yet.

:)

XxPANDA442Xx, Mar 26, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

Changing a name?

3. Smwutches Win User

name changed

You can post in the link ngocphi gave you to find out exactly why it was changed, but there is no way around it.
  4. FlatFawn3152965 Win User

name changed

so theirs no way around it my name wasn't bad,
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

name change

that is good info to know thanks Judge
  6. Judge Win User

name change

I believe the option to change your Gamertag on xbox.com is only if you get a forced name change, Otherwise, it needs to be done via the Xbox. I'd just wait until you get your X1.
Thema:

Name Change

1. Name Change - Similar Threads - Name Change

2. Changed the wrong account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed the wrong account name: I wanted to change one of my account names because it had a letter missing but the website signed me in on the wrong account now i cant change it back because the original name had to many letters...
  3. Changing my name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing my name: How come if i want my name to be [Mod Removed] it is not allowed but names like [Mod Removed] are accounts 0b543d07-9b7e-4afc-8496-afee242d3426
  4. Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message: Hi There, Im trying to pay for a gamer name change but it doesn't seem to be going through. The error message I get is Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact...
  5. Nome cambiato[Trqnslation-Name changed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nome cambiato[Trqnslation-Name changed]: Buongiorno a tutti, dopo l aggiornamento di cod mi è stato cambiato il nome in ANON, la cosa strana è che il game tag è sempre lo stesso... Come posso risolvere? [Translation-Good morning...
  6. My name tag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    My name tag change: I accidentally changed is there a way u could give me my old one c11c350f-a9f6-49f0-87f0-9ddfdcb3c870
  7. change child's name

in XBoX Accessibility
    change child's name: I mistakenly entered my name instead of my child's on the account. How do I correct the name on the Family Safety account for my child? When I go to edit on the child's login, it does not allow...
  8. Name changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Name changes: Recently my brothers changed my name and it was a OG name it was made before this recent update where you could have up to 16 characters in your username. Now I cannot switch back to it because...
  9. I already have changed my name once however I didn't change my classic name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have changed my name once however I didn't change my classic name: I HATE having the numbers at the end and I found an available classic name but I have to change everything first which costs money. Is there a way to change the classic gamertag (one displayed in...
  10. Change the real name of a child in my family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change the real name of a child in my family: One of my family members has an incorrect real name. I cannot see the option to change the real name in my childs profile whether I try to edit it through my own account or their account. How do...