Name stuck on my account, 2 gamertags.

Discus and support Name stuck on my account, 2 gamertags. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] As you can see in the picture, I have a gamertag, my real name and a username(??) all attached to the same account. My real name is fine,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kinto_, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Kinto_
    Kinto_ Guest

Name stuck on my account, 2 gamertags. [​IMG]

As you can see in the picture, I have a gamertag, my real name and a username(??) all attached to the same account. My real name is fine, correct and doesn't show up anywhere other than my actual account details. This is fine, however I seem to have two completely different gamertags. Whenever I try to change my gamertag it says that I have Kinto#2383, but in games it appears as ItsKinto. They both show on the same profile, except I can't change one of them at all. What can I do to change/ remove this second username? It's been driving me crazy. I've been to every support and faq and settings page and it can't be changed anywhere apparently.

I'd really appreciate some help with this.

:)

Kinto_, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Kinto_ Win User

This is what happens when I try to edit the name.

[​IMG]
  3. BigFoal4560978 Win User

Microsoft changed my gamer tag without warning

So without warning they change my gamertag? And now I'm stuck with this stupid name in which I had no input?
  4. Tarnend Win User

E3: Gamertag Update

This is fololowing on from other naming conventions used on pc on various platforms and to also make it so you can have a name that is stuck in an old account that someone doesnt use as well etc.....

Will make it more interesting seeing gamertags in games
  5. Acidic Dragon Win User

Gamertag taken?

I understand that but the Tag it's self is only useable on xboxlive the account and the xboxlive gamertag are 2 different names as such i can change my name to my my Microsoft account but on xbox live it remains Fur Dragon. The gamer tag is
    solely used for xbox live and doesnt affect the Microsoft account in any way.
  6. ZonateShip806 Win User

Change gamer tag on here to the one im useing on my xbox?

I have no idea how the hell i got stuck with as a gamertag on here. How ever all my information is valid on here minus this gamertag. they already sent me 2 txt msgs to my phone to validate that im the owner of this account. But i mean i can
    log on my xbox and my account is RuthlessPolak69. so how do i fix this?
Thema:

1. Name stuck on my account, 2 gamertags. - Similar Threads - Name stuck account

2. I cannot delete or update a game.when I download something it appears blank without a name!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot delete or update a game.when I download something it appears blank without a name!: I cannot delete or update anything on my Xbox one.when I download something it just shows up blank with no name!!!! Please help. 5a964a54-312f-4ddb-b718-0058629c1599
  3. Xbox’s name changing policy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox’s name changing policy: Hello, I have recently changed my name on Xbox to something different, but eventually came to not like it and wanted to change it back, but now I have to pay a 20$ fee to change my name? This is...
  4. I have two names on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two names on my account: I have two names on my account. If you search up my name TSM Kaden#1501 and look under it it says TSM Sthpaw and TSM Sthpaw is the name that gets used for games not TSM kaden my actually account...
  5. Xbox real name not changing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox real name not changing: Hi i was wondering how long it takes for your real name to update on xbox i changed it on xbox and on the microsoft website its shows it changed on my microsoft account but when i restart my...
  6. How to remove number after name

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove number after name: I have a # number after my name and I want to remove it, and when I search up my name I don't see any other users with the same name. a20dd647-f984-4fd6-996a-b9d196d3feba
  7. Character limit on Xbox gamertag prevents me from using a name that is less than 15 characters

in XBoX Accessibility
    Character limit on Xbox gamertag prevents me from using a name that is less than 15 characters: Hello. I'm on PC and I've seen some thread posts saying it's still possible to change your gamertag to something that is less than 15 characters but more than 12. I can't seem to get this to work...
  8. [BUG] Xbox stuck at a black screen when restarting after changing the console's name and...

in XboX Insiders
    [BUG] Xbox stuck at a black screen when restarting after changing the console's name and...: Bear with me as I'm bad at explaining..... like, really bad. Basically I connect my Xbox to my PC with the Xbox app so I can type with a keyboard. Ever since that was a feature, there was a bug...
  9. Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.: Just changed my gamertag recently however i accidentally clicked the accept while reading the info regarding it. Now my username is stuck with numbers. Am i still allowed to change it back free...
  10. Hello my name is Aidan and I am having problems with my cereal headset adapter it is stuck ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello my name is Aidan and I am having problems with my cereal headset adapter it is stuck ...: my Xbox one stereo headset adapter is stuck on mute I push the button and it doesn't work I try to update the controller it says it doesn't need to be updated please help me I don't know what to...