Name that is taken but isn't?

Discus and support Name that is taken but isn't? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So there's this name I want but when I type it in it says it's taken and when I look it up it is not taken nobody has it. Is there any way that I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by キつむぎコトブキ, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Name that is taken but isn't?

So there's this name I want but when I type it in it says it's taken and when I look it up it is not taken nobody has it. Is there any way that I am able to get it?
    Name that is taken but isn't? [​IMG]

:)

キつむぎコトブキ, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Name that is taken but isn't?

1. Name that is taken but isn't? - Similar Threads - Name taken isn't

2. What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?: Considering we've gine fron 360 to one, the next name could be something like xbox revolution d52f0284-1aa4-43da-a271-2324219573dc
  3. New ToS & Taken Name Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    New ToS & Taken Name Change: There's something that I've been wondering about for a while now. I've been wanting to make a name change to my gamertag on Xbox, but the name has been taken by an account that appears to be old,...
  4. I Want To Change My Name But Its Taken By A Inactive Player

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Want To Change My Name But Its Taken By A Inactive Player: so i just wanted to change my name but the name is taken by a person with no games no achievments and hes just never online is it possible that microsoft can delete the account or should i just...
  5. Name Change But Taken By Account With No Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Name Change But Taken By Account With No Data: Hello, I'm wanting to change my gamertag, but the name is already taken by what seems to be an old account, and it has no information on it whatsoever. No games, description, gamerscore. Anything....
  6. My Gamer Tag was taken by a Gamer Tag turbo hacker the second i changed my name

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamer Tag was taken by a Gamer Tag turbo hacker the second i changed my name: About 2 days ago i wanted to change my gamer tag to something else, my previously gamer tag was a 3 letter name that i obtained during the 2016 Gamer Tag recycle. So i wanted to change my gamer...
  7. Name not taken, but i cant take it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Name not taken, but i cant take it...: I wanted to change my name to something but it said taken. So me being the curious person i am, i went to find someone and searched up the name. Nothing came up. I made sure there was no typo i...
  8. Trying to change my name from TheRealShiftrr To Shiftrr But taken by a inactive account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to change my name from TheRealShiftrr To Shiftrr But taken by a inactive account: I am a partnered content creator on Mixer and have the name Shiftrr. Here https://www.mixer.com/shiftrr I have noticed that Shiftrr is taken on xbox live. My current gamertag is but the shiftrr...
  9. Want to change name, says it is taken but it isn't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to change name, says it is taken but it isn't.: Hello Xbox forums! Anyway, I am trying to change my gamertag to a different name, on the Xbox one. I type in the name I want, and it says it is taken. But when I search for the account, it does...
  10. Changing Gamer tags to a name that is taken but is inactive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Gamer tags to a name that is taken but is inactive.: I went to change my gamer tag today and when i typed in my new one its was reserved then when i then searched for the tag it was not found but then after conatcting xbox support via chat i...