Name

Discus and support Name in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Gamertag is who I am. Should I be concerned about how others perceive it? 54812686-b75a-45fc-8a6a-136d16f65975 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by victornewman3, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Name

My Gamertag is who I am. Should I be concerned about how others perceive it?

:)

victornewman3, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Saeleth Win User

name

Hi there,

If you login to your Xbox Account Management page you should be able to update this information. Alternatively, you can call MS Customer Support and they should be able to walk you thru it as well :)
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

name

Go to the xbox web page and make all changea there!!
  4. Smwutches Win User

name

5. Daft Badger Win User

Name

To be fair you haven't given much of a description of what the issue is.

There could be several ways you've lost access to you user name so you would need to provide more details.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Name

Hello Martin,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Please refrain from posting gamer tags in the forums. It is considered personal information. Also that you are trying to get this gamer tag don't want it showing to others. AS for the issue are you getting any error or messages?
    It may be taken by someone.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Name

1. Name - Similar Threads - Name

2. Why was my name changed even tho it didnt break community Guidelines?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my name changed even tho it didnt break community Guidelines?: So my friends gamer tag was forcibly changed and then he was granted a free name change. problem is he had an original GT which was 13 characters long and now he cannot change it back to the...
  3. how do i change my picture that is displayed next to my name?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i change my picture that is displayed next to my name?: I booted up my ps4 version of Minecraft and had the option to sign into my account of which I only have one which is my laptop one so I used that. I logged in and set up a Xbox live username but...
  4. Name Change

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Name Change: Hello, i've been looking at different articles saying that there are 2 total free name changes, once for free and another for the new system. I've only changed my name once, which was under the...
  5. Wont let me change my name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wont let me change my name: Can someone please tell me why xbox wont allow my name to be anything related to a khajiit, i would like it to be khajiit fpv but it wont work, no matter how much i change it, plz help...
  6. Ever since Xbox One name change, all my Xbox 360 backwards compatible games aren't working.

in XboX Insiders
    Ever since Xbox One name change, all my Xbox 360 backwards compatible games aren't working.: Recently I changed my name. Every 360 game doesn't sit well with that. They all say my gamer profile isn't signed in, and when I pick my profile with the name change, it tells me that I picked the...
  7. Display Name didn't update on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Display Name didn't update on PC: Hello friends, So I changed the name that I was given when first signing up for my Xbox account, it changed everywhere except for my PC app. It's changed on my phone app but not my PC app. it...
  8. Mafia III: Definitive Edition is showing the wrong name and icon for all users in New...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mafia III: Definitive Edition is showing the wrong name and icon for all users in New...: Hi, Mafia III: Definitive Edition is showing the wrong name "Mafia III: Definitivni edice" from a quick google that is the Czechia region spelling. It also is showing the old game icon on the...
  9. The Gamer Tag name in my son's Xbox profile is not my sons!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Gamer Tag name in my son's Xbox profile is not my sons!!!: We've gone onto my microsoft accounts and under the Xbox account the Gamer Tag name isn't one we recognise. Its not my son's. My son's gamer tag is his name. Has someone tried to take ownership...
  10. Mafia III: Definitive Edition is showing the wrong name "Mafia III: Definitivni edice"

in XboX Insiders
    Mafia III: Definitive Edition is showing the wrong name "Mafia III: Definitivni edice": Mafia III: Definitive Edition is showing the wrong name "Mafia III: Definitivni edice" from a quick google that is the Czechia region spelling. It also is showing the old game icon on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my gamertag is who i am should i be concerned