Naraka: Bladepoint is sent to Dutch testers

Discus and support Naraka: Bladepoint is sent to Dutch testers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; seeing Lootbox laws here not the smartest thing to do ;) submitted by /u/xtremedamage86 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xtremedamage86, Jun 20, 2022 at 5:53 AM.

1. Naraka: Bladepoint is sent to Dutch testers

/u/xtremedamage86, Jun 20, 2022 at 5:53 AM
  2. voteDC Win User

A million pirates cried out at once and were suddenly silenced (by XGD3)

Reach itself wasn't XGD3 at retail. It was just the game they sent out on the new set-up to beta testers.

Driver: SF is the first retail game to use XGD3.
  3. XxBlackScarsxX Win User

achievements

yes I changed it to dutch... btw was already choosen dutch when they asked for belguim dutch/french... my dashboard is already from beginning dutch... only achievements are french... so when I changed country to the netherlands it's dutch also... So to answer
    yr question ...No this answer didn't help.. what can I do? cheers
  4. MargjeEnting Win User

Microsoft sollitaire

No it is always Dutch. But more dutch people have the same problem.
  5. Hawker1988 Win User

Achievements in different language

No they are in Dutch. Achievements unlock in english but as soon as you go to the app they are in dutch.
  6. NYJets12 Win User

People slipping under the radar with MW3?

[quote user="H2O Acidic"]

I would like to state before anyone ask how I have Skyrim. Bethesda sent it to me...

[/quote]where you a beta tester? just wondering :)
Thema:

Naraka: Bladepoint is sent to Dutch testers

1. Naraka: Bladepoint is sent to Dutch testers - Similar Threads - Naraka Bladepoint sent

2. Allowed to post impressions of Naraka Bladepoint?

in XboX Insiders
    Allowed to post impressions of Naraka Bladepoint?: For the demo via the insider program, are we allowed to post our impressions online? Not screens or capture, just feedback. Thank you, submitted by /u/nayalichsto [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update...: I just tried to install the insider NARAKA preview and it wouldn't launch so I installed three other games and they won't run either. Already installed games work fine but all newly installed...
  4. Join the NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Xbox Insider Preview!

in XboX Insiders
    Join the NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Xbox Insider Preview!: submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. How do I get a hold of support about being sent a broken controller back from a service...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a hold of support about being sent a broken controller back from a service...: The bumpers on my elite series 2 went out again and thankfully this time they went out on warranty so I had sent it in for a repair. Well they sent me back a controller with working bumpers but...
  6. Can I get a refund on a gift sent from a friend through Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on a gift sent from a friend through Xbox.: I received a gift, a game from a friend over Xbox. They bought me "said" game and sent me the redemption code in a message over Xbox. They bought the game on there account, and I redeemed it on...
  7. Microsoft Xbox Sent me wrong Item

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox Sent me wrong Item: This was my first time using Microsoft Support. My new Xbox Series X controller was not working correctly. I called customer support they asked me to trouble shoot with them. I did, it was...
  8. Xbox series X bundle sent Through UPS, Tracking says package is damaged and empty and to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X bundle sent Through UPS, Tracking says package is damaged and empty and to...: Hello, I recently ordered an XBOX series X bundle from the Microsoft store and it included 3 day UPS shipping, the tracking said it was due to be delivered yesterday 4/27/2022. But at some point...
  9. I sent my Elite Series 2 to get a bumper repaired and the replacement I received has a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Elite Series 2 to get a bumper repaired and the replacement I received has a...: My Elite 2 I sent for repair had an unresponsive left bumper and now the one I have been sent back has a left thumb stick that gets stuck on the internals so doesn't have full motion. Any...
  10. I had my Xbox controller sent in for repairs, after which I received it but I have no idea...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had my Xbox controller sent in for repairs, after which I received it but I have no idea...: Like the title states. At the start of this month of March I had sent in my Xbox controller for repairs due to stick shift that started to appear, within the warranty period of one year (EU). It...