Nari ultimate razer

Discus and support Nari ultimate razer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I would need help setting up the razer headphones, which are ultimate to my xbox one console. In wirless mode I don't hear the audio. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexNoveNoisy, Dec 3, 2019 at 1:13 PM.

1. Nari ultimate razer

Hello, I would need help setting up the razer headphones, which are ultimate to my xbox one console. In wirless mode I don't hear the audio. Can someone explain to me step by step how he connects or? Thank you very much

:)

AlexNoveNoisy, Dec 3, 2019 at 1:13 PM
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Nari ultimate razer

Hi AlexNoveNoisy,

Do you have the Nari Ultimate for Xbox or just the normal Nari Ultimate? they are Two different products and the latter is only compatible using 3.55mm headphone jack.

I have found a link to the Xbox Razer Nari support but ultimately if this dont work you will need to contact Razer support as it could be a Razer issue and not an Xbox issue.

Razor Nari Xbox One Support

Hope this helps snd let me know how you get on.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Nari ultimate razer

I would recommend you take it back if you wanted a wireless headset as the Nari Ultimate is the PC & wired version. I don’t think it will work on the Xbox One if you brought the wireless dongle and I would tread with caution before committing to the purchase.
    I would reach out to Razer to see what they would recommend/ if they can confirm if the dongle will work for you.

The Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox One works to a different specification according to the Razer website. I have attached a link below for you.

differences between the Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox One and the Razer Nari Ultimate
  4. PaperzMask Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

Love Turtle beach for comfort, though currently using Razer nari ultimate too, this one is amazing too
  5. AlexNoveNoisy Win User

Nari ultimate razer

Thanks for the answer, my problem is that I can not hear the audio in wirless mode while from with the cable work. I got infours of Xbox compatibility but it's not really the ultimate for Xbox but just the ultimate nostrils. Do I need to buy Xbox wirless
    adapter?
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Nari ultimate razer

Thank you so much for your reply. It was very helpful. I'll get in touch whit the razer support service to see if it's possible to use nari ultimate with xbox and how.
    No worries, happy to help :) Good luck, hope they can better guide you to the answer you need to get you playing wirelessly.
Thema:

Nari ultimate razer

1. Nari ultimate razer - Similar Threads - Nari ultimate razer

2. xbox game pass ultimate... Where are my spotify premium and nitro Codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate... Where are my spotify premium and nitro Codes?: Hey! So.... Im using xbox (beta) and im on A computer aka pc. I have bought the 3month subscripton for 1 $, but im yet to recieve my Codes for spotify premium and nitro...
  3. I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…

in XboX Insiders
    I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  4. Ultimate game pass not sharing on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass not sharing on my console: Other accounts on my Xbox can't play gamespass games on my console 50c3af11-8d93-42a8-9e9d-38fc7351ce60
  5. Unable to enter Ultimate Xbox Game Pass - PaymentInstrumentNotFound error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to enter Ultimate Xbox Game Pass - PaymentInstrumentNotFound error: I am trying to enter a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 day code purchased from mmoga and its not a trial and its the correct region (EU). Upon entering the code it asks to turn on reocccuring payment...
  6. i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack?: if i already have game pass ultimate and redeem a 3 month code, does that code just get wasted or extend the time till next payment? 7153e843-149e-4ec5-bb27-9513536c211e
  7. Ea Access with Xbox Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea Access with Xbox Game pass ultimate: Unfortunately for me I don't get the perks for spotify and discord because I live in New Zealand. But there is EA Access and I do have a ps4 but don't know how to redeem it on there can anyone...
  8. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code not received

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code not received: So I had purchased the 1$ Ultimate game pass on cyber Monday and it was supposed to include a 6 month spotify premium code. I looked around and it said i would not receive the code if i had...
  9. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal: Hey, I can't seem to buy the current Game Pass Ultimate 3 month deal, I have xbox live already. A visa is connected to the account, but it gives a error when pressing the buy button. I thought...
  10. Razer Nari Ultimate with Xbox Elite Controller firmware needs to be updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Nari Ultimate with Xbox Elite Controller firmware needs to be updated: So I have recently been experiencing this problem with my razer nari ultimate headset not functioning with the xbox elite controller, and other people have said that the firmware on the elite...