Nari ultimate razer

Discus and support Nari ultimate razer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I would need help setting up the razer headphones, which are ultimate to my xbox one console. In wirless mode I don't hear the audio. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexNoveNoisy, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Nari ultimate razer

Hello, I would need help setting up the razer headphones, which are ultimate to my xbox one console. In wirless mode I don't hear the audio. Can someone explain to me step by step how he connects or? Thank you very much

:)

AlexNoveNoisy, Dec 3, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Nari ultimate razer

Hi AlexNoveNoisy,

Do you have the Nari Ultimate for Xbox or just the normal Nari Ultimate? they are Two different products and the latter is only compatible using 3.55mm headphone jack.

I have found a link to the Xbox Razer Nari support but ultimately if this dont work you will need to contact Razer support as it could be a Razer issue and not an Xbox issue.

Razor Nari Xbox One Support

Hope this helps snd let me know how you get on.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Nari ultimate razer

I would recommend you take it back if you wanted a wireless headset as the Nari Ultimate is the PC & wired version. I don’t think it will work on the Xbox One if you brought the wireless dongle and I would tread with caution before committing to the purchase.
    I would reach out to Razer to see what they would recommend/ if they can confirm if the dongle will work for you.

The Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox One works to a different specification according to the Razer website. I have attached a link below for you.

differences between the Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox One and the Razer Nari Ultimate
  4. PaperzMask Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

Love Turtle beach for comfort, though currently using Razer nari ultimate too, this one is amazing too
  5. AlexNoveNoisy Win User

Nari ultimate razer

Thanks for the answer, my problem is that I can not hear the audio in wirless mode while from with the cable work. I got infours of Xbox compatibility but it's not really the ultimate for Xbox but just the ultimate nostrils. Do I need to buy Xbox wirless
    adapter?
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Nari ultimate razer

Thank you so much for your reply. It was very helpful. I'll get in touch whit the razer support service to see if it's possible to use nari ultimate with xbox and how.
    No worries, happy to help :) Good luck, hope they can better guide you to the answer you need to get you playing wirelessly.
Thema:

Nari ultimate razer

1. Nari ultimate razer - Similar Threads - Nari ultimate razer

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with Discord Nitro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with Discord Nitro: I recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and noticed you are eligible to redeem codes to Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium for a limited time, I would like to claim the Discord Nitro code but...
  3. Joined XBOX Game Pass Ultimate by mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joined XBOX Game Pass Ultimate by mistake: I Joined Game Pass Ultimate by mistake by pressing A several times on the wrong screen with TV off.I already have an XBOX gold subscription deducted on October 2019 cost 49;99. I am unable to...
  4. Discord for PC user on xbox ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord for PC user on xbox ultimate: I signed up for the 3 months of game pass ultimate deal in November but have not received anything for the 3 months of Discord Nitro. I already have Spotify and EA Access Premium so not expecting...
  5. Gold 12 + Game Pass 3 = Game Pass Ultimate 7

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold 12 + Game Pass 3 = Game Pass Ultimate 7: Jag köpte guld för 12 månader på elgiganten. När jag löste in koden på mitt xbox så hade jag redan game pass aktiverat i 3 månader. Då blev det game pass ultimate i 7 månader. Detta är inte vad...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC: Hello, So I recently subscribed for the 1$/3 months deal that is supposed to include 1 month of EA Access, 3 months of Discord Nitro, and 6 months of Spotify Premium. However I am on PC only and...
  7. Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...: I saw in Microsoft Rewards "Sign up for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, get 4,500 points", and Game Pass Ultimate was only charging 3 months for $1 dollar. I thought it was a no brainer. I...
  8. Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.: When I attempt to purchase this offer it disappears & instead gives me a 1 month for $1 deal instead. When I first looked at the offer it had the 3 month option available(I was holding off...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.: I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass site it said 'Get 3 Months of Game Pass...
  10. Razer Nari Ultimate with Xbox Elite Controller firmware needs to be updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Nari Ultimate with Xbox Elite Controller firmware needs to be updated: So I have recently been experiencing this problem with my razer nari ultimate headset not functioning with the xbox elite controller, and other people have said that the firmware on the elite...