Nari ultimate razer

Discus and support Nari ultimate razer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I would need help setting up the razer headphones, which are ultimate to my xbox one console. In wirless mode I don't hear the audio. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexNoveNoisy, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Nari ultimate razer

Hello, I would need help setting up the razer headphones, which are ultimate to my xbox one console. In wirless mode I don't hear the audio. Can someone explain to me step by step how he connects or? Thank you very much

:)

AlexNoveNoisy, Dec 3, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Nari ultimate razer

Hi AlexNoveNoisy,

Do you have the Nari Ultimate for Xbox or just the normal Nari Ultimate? they are Two different products and the latter is only compatible using 3.55mm headphone jack.

I have found a link to the Xbox Razer Nari support but ultimately if this dont work you will need to contact Razer support as it could be a Razer issue and not an Xbox issue.

Razor Nari Xbox One Support

Hope this helps snd let me know how you get on.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Nari ultimate razer

I would recommend you take it back if you wanted a wireless headset as the Nari Ultimate is the PC & wired version. I don’t think it will work on the Xbox One if you brought the wireless dongle and I would tread with caution before committing to the purchase.
    I would reach out to Razer to see what they would recommend/ if they can confirm if the dongle will work for you.

The Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox One works to a different specification according to the Razer website. I have attached a link below for you.

differences between the Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox One and the Razer Nari Ultimate
  4. PaperzMask Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

Love Turtle beach for comfort, though currently using Razer nari ultimate too, this one is amazing too
  5. AlexNoveNoisy Win User

Nari ultimate razer

Thanks for the answer, my problem is that I can not hear the audio in wirless mode while from with the cable work. I got infours of Xbox compatibility but it's not really the ultimate for Xbox but just the ultimate nostrils. Do I need to buy Xbox wirless
    adapter?
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Nari ultimate razer

Thank you so much for your reply. It was very helpful. I'll get in touch whit the razer support service to see if it's possible to use nari ultimate with xbox and how.
    No worries, happy to help :) Good luck, hope they can better guide you to the answer you need to get you playing wirelessly.
Thema:

Nari ultimate razer

1. Nari ultimate razer - Similar Threads - Nari ultimate razer

2. So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks...

in XBoX on Windows
    So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks...: So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks BUT! I wasn't able to get it because of my region like... really? I tired using VPN but it didnt work , i...
  3. Xbox One, Game Pass Ultimate, Two Consoles, EA, Origin, Accounts... - This is WAY too...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One, Game Pass Ultimate, Two Consoles, EA, Origin, Accounts... - This is WAY too...: Hi Everyone. Hope you can help! Bit of a complex setup... Please bear with me - kind of a 2-part question. I'm Dad to two sons. I'm not a Gamer but I work in I.T. and I understand the...
  4. 12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?: I purchased a prepaid 12 month game pass ultimate which includes 12 months Gold membership, 12 months game pass, and 12 months pc gaming pass. Activated May 1st 2020. Today the game pass...
  5. Only 1 perk in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Only 1 perk in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I activated Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with a code today, and when I logged in with my account to windows xbox app, in section "perks" it showed only 1 I bought this subscription to get 3 months of...
  6. xbox ultimate game pass + xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox ultimate game pass + xbox console: Hi! I want to preorder/buy the new console when it comes out. But, id like to know some things about the game pass and how it works. I currently have the PC game pass, most of the games work...
  7. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate: I bought the game pass when it was $1 and after the deal went away I ayed $49. Now it says on the xbox membership tab in the xbox store that game pass is $1 again but when I go to click on it all...
  8. Razer nari connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer nari connection: Can anyone help me figure out how to connect my razer nari’s to my xbox one?? Please 9f421c8a-a170-41bc-808d-c615d3ca53a7
  9. Razer Nari Ultimate Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Nari Ultimate Headset: Just disconnected my Turtle Beach headset, and paired the Razer Nari Ultimate, and now I can hear game audio through the Nari, but the mic isn't working. fed71abb-23e2-4bd6-bf68-b378a64218d1
  10. Razer Nari Ultimate with Xbox Elite Controller firmware needs to be updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Nari Ultimate with Xbox Elite Controller firmware needs to be updated: So I have recently been experiencing this problem with my razer nari ultimate headset not functioning with the xbox elite controller, and other people have said that the firmware on the elite...