Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

Discus and support Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kevin1NI, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Kevin1NI
    Kevin1NI Guest

I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different applications and games on the Xbox
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One [​IMG]
    This audio narrator will describe what is happening in the movie as you watch and so far I cannot figure out a way to turn it off. I can turn off the closed captions but this one does not seem to have the same option. Please help!

:)

Kevin1NI, Oct 15, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

In that same menu, under Audio, just select an option that does not start with Narration. Your menu is selected on option 2, where you should select option 4, 5, or 6 based on your audio setup.

Let us know if this helps!
  3. Allebas Win User

Turn off narrator Xbox 360

The narrator option is only available for Xbox one not Xbox 360. If your watching a movie via the movie app check the movie and app settings.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Is Narrator available in india region

Hello Inception,

Unfortunately the Narrator feature on the Xbox console will not work with these apps. Most likely reason is for example YouTube, it would be hard for the Narrator to keep up with someone watching someone stream, a game tip etc. The narrator will work with

Movies and TV app and also to watch live TV
    as Amber mentioned earlier.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. CoreyC42 Win User

Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie

I have the same issue, narrator is disabled on all of my systems, have tried two different PC's and my xbox, this is the only movie it happens with.

I rented the movie, did not buy
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Narration

What movie you experiencing this issue with?

Is the narration in the movie itself or from the xbox?

To switch the narration from the xbox work through the steps in the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/ease-of-access/narrator-on-xbox-one
Thema:

1. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Narration while watching

2. How to turn off narration

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off narration: This is occurring with multiple movies I have previously downloaded - now there is narration (for the visually impaired) on all of them. There is no way I can see to turn it off - no, turning off...
  3. Narration issues????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narration issues????: So, i recently rented MIB International, yesterday, and i can't turn the [Mod removed- inappropriate] narrating lady off and its iriving me insane. Anybody know how to fix this or did Microsoft...
  4. FORZA HORIZON 4 - NARRADOR DENTRO DO JOGO [Translate] FORZA HORIZON 4 - NARRATOR WITHIN...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 4 - NARRADOR DENTRO DO JOGO [Translate] FORZA HORIZON 4 - NARRATOR WITHIN...: Peço ajuda para solução de um problema extremamente chato!!!! Já reinstalei o jogo duas vezes e ainda persiste o modo narrador dentro do jogo. Ja mexi em configurações, porém insiste em narrar o...
  5. How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies: Hello. I recently rented a movie through XBOX 360 on the movie platform. I chose the movie in English to watch with subtitles. When I started watching the movie, there is a narrator narrating the...
  6. Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't: I used the center button on the controller, went to narrator. turned it off. Didn't work. Went to "ease of access, turned it off, still did not work. Reset console... Did not work. Is there...
  7. XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else?: As stated in title every time I open Xbox menu within XCloud I get the narrator readouts, with no option to disable. An workaround? submitted by /u/xSicParvisMagna [link] [comments]
  8. Narration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Narration: How do I turn the narration off a movie I just bought. Narration ask if I were a blind person, not a directors cut? 71078759-1e1e-4462-9296-423aaa6ae2f6
  9. turning off action narration during movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    turning off action narration during movie: Can anyone tell me how to or even how my Spiderman homecoming purchase is narrating the action, not subtitles but actual narration never had that come on or do that ever...any clues?...
  10. Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....

in XBoX on Windows
    Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....: Im not sure how it got turned on, but I cant get Narrator or text to speech to turn off. The only time it is on is when I am playing Forza 4. I am on Windows 10 and have been to control panel and...