Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

Discus and support Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kevin1NI, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Kevin1NI
    Kevin1NI Guest

I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different applications and games on the Xbox
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One [​IMG]
    This audio narrator will describe what is happening in the movie as you watch and so far I cannot figure out a way to turn it off. I can turn off the closed captions but this one does not seem to have the same option. Please help!

:)

Kevin1NI, Oct 15, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

In that same menu, under Audio, just select an option that does not start with Narration. Your menu is selected on option 2, where you should select option 4, 5, or 6 based on your audio setup.

Let us know if this helps!
  3. Allebas Win User

Turn off narrator Xbox 360

The narrator option is only available for Xbox one not Xbox 360. If your watching a movie via the movie app check the movie and app settings.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Is Narrator available in india region

Hello Inception,

Unfortunately the Narrator feature on the Xbox console will not work with these apps. Most likely reason is for example YouTube, it would be hard for the Narrator to keep up with someone watching someone stream, a game tip etc. The narrator will work with

Movies and TV app and also to watch live TV
    as Amber mentioned earlier.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. CoreyC42 Win User

Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie

I have the same issue, narrator is disabled on all of my systems, have tried two different PC's and my xbox, this is the only movie it happens with.

I rented the movie, did not buy
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Narration

What movie you experiencing this issue with?

Is the narration in the movie itself or from the xbox?

To switch the narration from the xbox work through the steps in the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/ease-of-access/narrator-on-xbox-one
Thema:

1. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Narration while watching

2. NARRATOR

in XBoX on Consoles
    NARRATOR: THE NARRATOR WILL NOT GO OFF IN THE GAME. GEARS 5 1fc952ac-1e6e-41aa-bd62-9a81532b216e
  3. Narrator wont turn off in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator wont turn off in Forza Horizon 4: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. When playing Forza Horizon 4 the narrator talks in the menus, however it does NOT talk anywhere else on the xbox. The narrator setting is OFF and this still happens. I...
  4. How do you actually turn off narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you actually turn off narrator: how do you actually turn off the narrator, i accidentally tuned it on and now it won't turn off I have tryed turning it off through setting, through pressing the xbox button, I even switch off my...
  5. Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in...: I play xbox live games on the computer. After I log in to my account, the narrator will be automatically turned on, but it can't be turned off. I have tried to close the narrator of win10, but I...
  6. Problème voix narrative qui s’active. -[Translation - Narrative voice problem activating.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème voix narrative qui s’active. -[Translation - Narrative voice problem activating.]: Bonjour ,depuis plusieurs mois j'ai un gros problème sur forza Horizon 4 , la voix du narrateur lis tous ce qu'il y a sur mon jeux pourtant j'ai désactivé le narrateur, j'ai désinstallé mon jeu...
  7. Narrator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator: I cant turn off my narrator for the life of me idk whats going on please help b910ec20-21cb-4efb-94ce-be757753dd31
  8. How can you turn off the narrator in minecraft dungeouns. The button is disabled and he...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can you turn off the narrator in minecraft dungeouns. The button is disabled and he...: How can I turn the narrator off ? 2026b772-e193-4886-a84c-0607ff1fe4b4
  9. Narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: I'm trying to turn off the narrator but I cant because it says not a narrator command. I cant touch anything or move anything because its 'not a narrator command' You'd swear it's broken. I...
  10. Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't: I used the center button on the controller, went to narrator. turned it off. Didn't work. Went to "ease of access, turned it off, still did not work. Reset console... Did not work. Is there...