Narrator: An Opinion

Discus and support Narrator: An Opinion in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just tried out the narrator fuction on my xbox as suggested by the ambassadors program. I wasn't the biggest fan of it, but i can certainly see the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ripdipschick, May 18, 2019.

1. Ripdipschick
    Ripdipschick Guest

Just tried out the narrator fuction on my xbox as suggested by the ambassadors program. I wasn't the biggest fan of it, but i can certainly see the benefits for certain people. The way it selected what to read and how it was described seemed odd to me though,
    like saying abox was one of four. Just my opinion.

:)

Ripdipschick, May 18, 2019
  2. uait Win User

****SPOILER**** Please Explain The Ending To Me ?

The fact there are so many opinions and so many questions it's a good indicator of the quality of the narration.

Someone i won't mention here said time ago that a story which needs to be explained is not a story indeed.

Regards
  3. Krazy Crayon Win User

Blue box glitch?

I seemed to have fixed it. When the console updated, it glitched out and turned the narrator on, but the glitch cause the narration to not work. All I did was turn the narrator off and now all is good.
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

Random Game Discussion Part 2:Bastion

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

How don't you like the narrator? He made the game funny and entertaining. The narration was pretty decent imo.

[/quote]

Funny, what?

I will agree though that the game would be incredibly bland if it weren't for some of the narration.

Overall though, people are giving too much praise to the narration. As in false credit. The narrator doesn't describe "everything".

How people got that impression is beyond me.
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Is Narrator available in india region

Hi

Not all games and apps support narrator, what app are you trying use with the narrator?
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

Random Game Discussion Part 2:Bastion

How don't you like the narrator? He made the game funny and entertaining. The narration was pretty decent imo.
Thema:

1. Narrator: An Opinion - Similar Threads - Narrator Opinion

2. turning off action narration during movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    turning off action narration during movie: Can anyone tell me how to or even how my Spiderman homecoming purchase is narrating the action, not subtitles but actual narration never had that come on or do that ever...any clues?...
  3. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...
  4. Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....

in XBoX on Windows
    Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....: Im not sure how it got turned on, but I cant get Narrator or text to speech to turn off. The only time it is on is when I am playing Forza 4. I am on Windows 10 and have been to control panel and...
  5. Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...: I rented "Spiderman: Far from Home" the other day to watch on my Xbox 360. When I started playing it, a narrators voice was describing everything on the screen. It was very distracting. I spent a...
  6. Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1: I cannot turn off Voice Narrator on my microsoft movies on Xbox1. I've tried to access by bottom left, however it doesn't let me actually turn it off. c1306d45-311a-455e-9a2e-d4e004b79ed7
  7. Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie: I just bought the digital version of Spider-man far from home and the narrator is automatically on and I have no option to turn it off. I've looked in the CC menu and there's no where to turn it...
  8. Narrator/Movies & Tv

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator/Movies & Tv: While trying to watch a movie, I noticed something I found annoying. Narrator. So, I tried to turn it off, but guess what? I couldn't. Does anyone know how to turn off narrator on xbox? If so,...
  9. Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.: Recently rented and purchased movies on xbox 360 have narration enabled and I have found no setting to turn it off. In movies and tv on a computer I found it's also enabled by default on the...
  10. Narrator stuck on in Gamepass games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator stuck on in Gamepass games: So, my problem I am having is games, first part games to be exact, that I download via gamepass have the narrator stuck on. I have held down the X button and checked to ensure it was off there and...