Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't

Discus and support Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used the center button on the controller, went to narrator. turned it off. Didn't work. Went to "ease of access, turned it off, still did not work.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChefJasonB, Oct 23, 2019.

1. ChefJasonB
    ChefJasonB Guest

I used the center button on the controller, went to narrator. turned it off. Didn't work. Went to "ease of access, turned it off, still did not work. Reset console... Did not work. Is there anything else I can do? Spiderman will not be the same with
    somebody describing it...

:)

ChefJasonB, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't - Similar Threads - Narrator while watching

2. FORZA HORIZON 4 - NARRADOR DENTRO DO JOGO [Translate] FORZA HORIZON 4 - NARRATOR WITHIN...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 4 - NARRADOR DENTRO DO JOGO [Translate] FORZA HORIZON 4 - NARRATOR WITHIN...: Peço ajuda para solução de um problema extremamente chato!!!! Já reinstalei o jogo duas vezes e ainda persiste o modo narrador dentro do jogo. Ja mexi em configurações, porém insiste em narrar o...
  3. How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies: Hello. I recently rented a movie through XBOX 360 on the movie platform. I chose the movie in English to watch with subtitles. When I started watching the movie, there is a narrator narrating the...
  4. XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else?: As stated in title every time I open Xbox menu within XCloud I get the narrator readouts, with no option to disable. An workaround? submitted by /u/xSicParvisMagna [link] [comments]
  5. Narration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Narration: How do I turn the narration off a movie I just bought. Narration ask if I were a blind person, not a directors cut? 71078759-1e1e-4462-9296-423aaa6ae2f6
  6. turning off action narration during movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    turning off action narration during movie: Can anyone tell me how to or even how my Spiderman homecoming purchase is narrating the action, not subtitles but actual narration never had that come on or do that ever...any clues?...
  7. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...
  8. Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....

in XBoX on Windows
    Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....: Im not sure how it got turned on, but I cant get Narrator or text to speech to turn off. The only time it is on is when I am playing Forza 4. I am on Windows 10 and have been to control panel and...
  9. Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...: I rented "Spiderman: Far from Home" the other day to watch on my Xbox 360. When I started playing it, a narrators voice was describing everything on the screen. It was very distracting. I spent a...
  10. Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1: I cannot turn off Voice Narrator on my microsoft movies on Xbox1. I've tried to access by bottom left, however it doesn't let me actually turn it off. c1306d45-311a-455e-9a2e-d4e004b79ed7