Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't

Discus and support Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used the center button on the controller, went to narrator. turned it off. Didn't work. Went to "ease of access, turned it off, still did not work.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChefJasonB, Oct 23, 2019.

1. ChefJasonB
    ChefJasonB Guest

I used the center button on the controller, went to narrator. turned it off. Didn't work. Went to "ease of access, turned it off, still did not work. Reset console... Did not work. Is there anything else I can do? Spiderman will not be the same with
    somebody describing it...

:)

ChefJasonB, Oct 23, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. Thegrinch322 Win User

Just head over to your settings and turn off the narrator :)
  4. Geth Win User

Is it a dvd or netflix or what?
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi ChefJasonB,

sorry to hear. But when you watch a movie, the app has a menu where you can choose the language. There you have to choose something like "Primary - English", now something like "Narration - English" is choosed!

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  6. Allebas Win User

Turn off Movie Narrator on xBox 360!!

Hi TamaraBo,

Sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, Xbox 360 dont have the option to turn off or on the narrator. Xbox 360 only have closed caption option. So you must be watching a movie that have the narrator in it>>>like a director cut. You need to make sure your
    watching the correct version of the movie and not the director's commentary version where someone narrators the movie.
Thema:

1. Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't - Similar Threads - Narrator while watching

2. NARRATOR

in XBoX on Consoles
    NARRATOR: THE NARRATOR WILL NOT GO OFF IN THE GAME. GEARS 5 1fc952ac-1e6e-41aa-bd62-9a81532b216e
  3. Narrator wont turn off in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator wont turn off in Forza Horizon 4: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. When playing Forza Horizon 4 the narrator talks in the menus, however it does NOT talk anywhere else on the xbox. The narrator setting is OFF and this still happens. I...
  4. How do you actually turn off narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you actually turn off narrator: how do you actually turn off the narrator, i accidentally tuned it on and now it won't turn off I have tryed turning it off through setting, through pressing the xbox button, I even switch off my...
  5. Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in...: I play xbox live games on the computer. After I log in to my account, the narrator will be automatically turned on, but it can't be turned off. I have tried to close the narrator of win10, but I...
  6. Problème voix narrative qui s’active. -[Translation - Narrative voice problem activating.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème voix narrative qui s’active. -[Translation - Narrative voice problem activating.]: Bonjour ,depuis plusieurs mois j'ai un gros problème sur forza Horizon 4 , la voix du narrateur lis tous ce qu'il y a sur mon jeux pourtant j'ai désactivé le narrateur, j'ai désinstallé mon jeu...
  7. Narrator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator: I cant turn off my narrator for the life of me idk whats going on please help b910ec20-21cb-4efb-94ce-be757753dd31
  8. How can you turn off the narrator in minecraft dungeouns. The button is disabled and he...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can you turn off the narrator in minecraft dungeouns. The button is disabled and he...: How can I turn the narrator off ? 2026b772-e193-4886-a84c-0607ff1fe4b4
  9. Narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: I'm trying to turn off the narrator but I cant because it says not a narrator command. I cant touch anything or move anything because its 'not a narrator command' You'd swear it's broken. I...
  10. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...